Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria Vs France: Make Suggestions To Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Make Suggestions To Keshi (512 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs France: Make Suggestions To Keshi by Kirinwa: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria has qualfied into the top 16 despite losing to Argentina.Nigeria will be meeting France on Monday by 5:000 pm.Make suggestions to Keshi on how to go for the encounter.

As for me I will suggest using Onazi, Osaze and Babatunde as strikers.Emenike and Moses as midfielders
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Make Suggestions To Keshi by Teenom(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Dude, Babtunde is out with injury. Where do you get your info? Nairaland outtage did some serious damage sha.
Or are you suggesting he plaay with POP against France: Might help grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Make Suggestions To Keshi by Kirinwa: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Teenom: Dude, Babtunde is out with injury. Where do you get your info? Nairaland outtage did some serious damage sha.
Or are you suggesting he plaay with POP against France: Might help grin

Are you here to criticisize or make your input?Na only you waka come?
Didn't you see a thread which denied Moses as having injury?Are you there to see if he has recovered or what.Even if he's not fit didn't you see Osaze and Onazi I mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

Simply Magical! Best Goalkeeper Saves In The Group Stage Of The FIFA World Cup! / Keshi's Tweet Confirming He's Bowing Out, Yobo Announces Retirement / Cameroon investigate claims of World Cup match-fixing among seven squad members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.