Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus (36338 Views)

Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Checkout Asamoah Gyan’s $3 Million New Masion ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Haruna Ilerika , who played for Nigeria in the late 70's and early 80's died in a boys quarters......

Today's players remember him....and fight for their rights.

Add the fact that football is a short lived career. I am a doctor...and at my age now,I still expect to work for up to 40 years, if not longer. Footballers? Start at 18, retire at 35....sometimes earlier if you are unlucky. Then become a coach....and get sacked in two years because the results are not going your way. Become a pundit....and be retired three years later.....then if you do not have a degree.....end of story.

That's why our footballers fight for their rights....so to speak. I do not condone what they do, but I can understand.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ironi: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
CFCfan: Fun fact: Ghana are the only 'hope' of Africa

Looks like you couldn't live with that eh?
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by begwong: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
I suspect that Boyé of a guy with their goal keeper.They must have been heavily bribed to loose that match;see as e jump kick d ball to dia net,while d 2nd goal the goal keeper just told Ronaldo "Sebi you say as a wolrd Footballer of d year, u never score even one goal,oya take this one "

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Serving their country the African way

What a disgrace!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ekundayo7: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
The photo speaks exactly why the African Continent has not produced a world cup worthy team. Material and spiritual corruption, lack of humanistic morals and character, lack of values, no foresight, no hindsight, colonized mind and pure laziness.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
begwong: I suspect that Boyé of a guy with their goal keeper.They must have been heavily bribed to loose that match;see as e jump kick d ball to dia net,while d 2nd goal the goal keeper just told Ronaldo "Sebi you say as a wolrd Footballer of d year, u never score even one goal,oya take this one "

The way Ghana goalkeeper punch the ball give ronaldo looked dodgy
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by YoungWiseCash: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Austeenx: I can swear by the old gods and new that the Ghanaian goalkeeper is not better than Agbim.
#Game of soccer
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Titiluvly:
Exactly..grin grin grin Ghanian players are rily greedy n selfish..hope they learn their lesson..
buh unfortunately naija z nt learning frm dem
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Modern footballer are just mercenaries. No passion for the game anymore it all about money.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Afrcan countries an their stupidity.does it mean the players don't have bank accounts,in this modern world?na "esusu"them dey do? How can they qualify wen they are using "ase-Oke"to sew patch-patch jersy?afrcan players go to tournaments to parade their stupid hair-styles like the Ghana Boye guy,how foolish!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
English commentator: er,what a way to score your 1st International goal(small chuckle)
pidgin commentator:be like say john boye don turn head for post,nack am inside with style,wetin in drink come dis match kelechi!
(2nd attempt for OG)kelechi,be like say the 1st one neva do john boye.to dey score sweet o.c ronaldo go dey jealous am nw!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ufranklin92(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
ifetoyosi: d money gingered him to score an own goal

This Got me crying undecided cry
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by chaberry(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
funshint: Wasn't it that same Boye that was playing like someone high on Ogidiga?! That guy would hv broken world record with two home goals!!
Did i hear you say "home goal"? o'boy! na own goal dem dey call am. Home goal kor, home goat nii
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by coded01: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ekundayo7: The photo speaks exactly why the African Continent has not produced a world cup worthy team. Material and spiritual corruption, lack of humanistic morals and character, lack of values, no foresight, no hindsight, colonized mind and pure laziness.

Smh... grin embarassed grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by coded01: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
chaberry: Did i hear you say "home goal"? o'boy! na own goal dem dey call am. Home goal kor, home goat nii

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by jpphilips(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimoz:
Iran packed the bus, if not for messi's exceptional display, Argentina would have gotten a draw against them. Bosnia is not a small team, in fact they have better team than Nigeria......if you want to rate our boys, rate them with the Argentina match....Eagles are getting to semi-final

Hopeful dumbo, Nigeria will never make it beyond first half with France.
who will play? mikel? Ambrose? Enyeama who doesn't know the size of his post?
I dey laugh!!!
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
bastien: Na wa ooh

Blackman mentality undecided
wentin consign color and this abeg
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
jp philips:

I dey laugh!!!
Is that why you are calling me names? Anyway I wont come down to your level. Till Monday.
Now you can go and look for where to suck a little colostrum

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Toh. We shall see
Bro!!! Be hopeful and see something good in the team. Quote me after monday.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by imperiouxx(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
And we wonder why 1 shot from C. Ronald killed 3 ghanaian defenders......... loool cheesy

Bunch of olodos. cheesy cheesy

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2014/06/ronaldo-scores-against-ghana-a.gif?w=1000[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by MrMac10(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
FUCKEN TALKATIVES .HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Men! Those Ghanian players re scarery, shocked grin they are so dark,one can scarcely see them at night,is only Africa Players like Ghanians that have the most ridiculous hair-styles,that's y they r never serious.GHANA MUST GO ABEG! cheesy grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by bastien: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
The IROKO: wentin consign color and this abeg

google am
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Jiggaman101: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
fairheven: Men! Those Ghanian players re scarery, shocked grin they are so dark,one can scarcely see them at night,is only Africa Players like Ghanians that have the most ridiculous hair-styles,that's y they r never serious.GHANA MUST GO ABEG! cheesy grin

Compare Ghanaian players with Nigeria and tell me who looks scary. All nigerian players look hungry. Forking cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by kendrick93(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
is only in africa u cn see dis. d lyks of england,france donate theirs to charity
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by AzontoGhost(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
imperiouxx: And we wonder why 1 shot from C. Ronald killed 3 ghanaian defenders......... loool cheesy

Bunch of olodos. cheesy cheesy

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2014/06/ronaldo-scores-against-ghana-a.gif?w=1000[/img]
Attention seeker Alert!!!!smileywink
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by teebun: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
jp philips:

I dey laugh!!!
You are the dumbo.
If names play football spain,england,italy would still be in d tournamaent.
Costa-rica wouldnt be in d tourney now.
Even nigeria wouldnt have gotten out of d group-stage.
Negative Dumbo reasoning with his nyansh !.
Same enyeama that doesnt know where d post is is FIFA's goalie of the tournament so far.
Again u are d biggest dumbo !!.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by teebun: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why wont the fool score an own goal.Nearly scored a brace against his own keeper.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Compare Ghanaian players with Nigeria and tell me who looks scary. All nigerian players look hungry. Forking cannibals.
Ghana players wowo...one commentator swore never to look at their faces so to avoid nightmares.BLOOD OF GOD! grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Jiggaman101: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
fairheven:
Ghana players wowo...one commentator swore never to look at their faces so to avoid nightmares.BLOOD OF GOD! grin cheesy shocked

And who was that commentator. Nigerian players are not only ugly, they look ill and hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Raheem Lawal Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) / Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.