Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (708 Views)

What Did You Miss Most About Nairaland During The Down Period? / Wikipedia Followed Nairaland During The Shutdown Period / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
At first, I thought I have been banned from nairaland,until when I asked some nl member who told me they were experiencing the same thing.

Okay these are the things I discovered about the site nairaland.com during the time nairaland was shut down by hackers.

1)Seun Osewa is the true owner of nairaland forum,what I mean is that he is not under any third party domain provider. He is the registrant, admin and technologist of nairaland.com. So everything that occurs to nairaland ,he is literally in charge and responsible for it because he has full power. To better understand what am saying, if you lookup the domain of other forums like lindaikeji, bellanaija etc ,using the whois domain tools online you would discover that the name of the so called owners of those other sites aren't there but they are under s third party domain provider. This makes nairaland unique from others.

2)Nairaland is worth a lot of money. When I checked worthofwebs calculator online,I discovered Nl was worth $ 63,451,188 I was like blood of Jesus ,what is Seun still doing ? Lindaikeji was worth $ 29,047,916, bellanaija was worth $ 5,149,476 nigeriabestforum was worth $905 lmao....ogbongeblog was worth $201,735 notjustok.com worth $ 2,467,662,so far so good, nairaland beats all of them hands down.

3)Nairaland is guest friendly,when I searched through other Nigerian forums that I could be using while nl was down,I discovered it was very difficult navigating through most of those other sites,it was then I realised nairaland has a user friendly interface. Thumbs up to the person that designed nl interface.

4) I also discovered some things about Seun osewa, he is a young man probably in his mid twenties,single ,lives in Ogun state,well since these are the info he gave on his Facebook profile I don't think I am revealing too much,he has done that already.

My guess : Personally I think politicians must have been involved in the closing down of nl,because recently Seun has been active in the politics section and nl is getting into the lime light bringing up more challenges to him.
I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by bruno419(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Olarewajub: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Amazing...
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Olarewajub: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Amazing...
Nairaland is the best e-forum in Africa.
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
True. NL is d only web forum I find easy navigating through
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
True. NL is d only web forum I find very easy navigating through
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Adeoba10(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
I love Nairaland notification more than bank alert. #Ranju
Re: Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Adeoba10: I love Nairaland notification more than bank alert. #Ranju
if I hear!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save Yomade's Life / 10 Ways To Remain Poor.... / Dora Akunyili: 3 Lessons She Taught Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.