Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34939 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stanogb(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2014
It is with gratitude to God almighty that we felicitate with all nairalanders on the successful return of nairaland online.

However, during the offline period, many of us didn't really enjoy the internet.

I personally searched for other forums, only to find out that there is none like nairaland. The closest was naijapals.

On the other hand, i observed that the hackers that tried to wipe out this forum had successfully wiped their data till about January 11. We pray such thing does not happen again.

108 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by hollajay(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2014
It was like they komot my scrotum lipsrsealed

48 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2014
the internet was fuking boring cry

54 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by DaBozz(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2014
I was never addicted to Nairaland but I realized that I was really affected during the downtime period. This goes in accordance with the saying that you will never know the importance of something until you loose it.

Welcome back Nairaland!
Welcome back Africa's largest online forum!
And thanks to Seun!

102 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2014
It was like I had lost a dear friend angry I was so sad and idle and my mb was wasting away...Thanks be to God,nairaland is back.I just pray the lost datas would be recovered

38 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stanogb(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2014
Even the hackers missed it.

52 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2014
Finally!!

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2014
Really missed this site ...felt like a great part of me was lost.

13 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Janeify(f): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed nairaland,the only alternative that i opted for was linda ikejis blog,i tried bella naija's blog but it was a sort of crap for me...after comparing and contesting,i found out that nairaland is the best.

25 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ebamma(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Finally!!
no its semi-finally,
finally will be when i get all the topics i created after jan.10 back,

13 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by DONADAMS(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed it very much...no funny comments 2 laff 2 on. any forum..Lol

6 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stanogb(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma:
no its semi-finally,
finally will be when i get all the topics i created after jan.10 back,
lol...don't think you'll get them back.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Jraph(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2014
Took this crash to realize how addicted I was to Nairaland, kept shuffling from LIB to NYTimes to PremiumTimes To Physics Today to no avail, Nairaland is like my one stop shop for all my interests, glad to have it back

20 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by aphildam(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2014
there is great deal in backing up a big website regularly, d data loss would ve been minimal if there had been perhaps a weekly backup

21 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by FineBro(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2014
Good to be back.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by maxjax(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2014
R we fully back online ....thank goodness

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ijeebest: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2014
MY BROTHER, I JUST TRIED A POST TO CONFIRM THAT IT IS BACK FULLY. I MOSTLY MISSED THE UPDATES ON FIFA WORLD CUP AND THE WAR THAT WOULD HAVE TRADED AFTER THE LOSS OF EKITI ELECTIONS

Which other forums? Only Nigerian best forum was close

7 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by KakiP(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2014
Cybereagles is ok.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by LogansShadow: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2014
Haha,so many addicts.for me,'No out of place reaction'(I've got the WC too keep me busy tongue) ).Checked Nl just 3 timescheesy day d prob started,d next day an Today(coincidentally Nl was back on just around the time I submitted the address cool................................Pls,I need a list of the Casualties of the just concluded war between seun and the hackers(were people like xoxochickx,, killed in action grin),seun,how many of your gallant soldiers fell grin pls,we need casualty report!.............To all victims of the 2106 ban(e.gMr. OLODO,Luck as smiled upon you today,you are one of the beneficiaries of this bloody war,you've been given a second. chance:go and sin no more! grin.Lastly,any chance Sexkillz resurrected

13 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by zeelo2014: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2014
oboyyyyyy NL is back.
seun! seun !! seun!!! Isorai
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by fingard02k(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2014
I must confess BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter can never give me joy nairaland give me.

To me Nairaland beat all these social networks hands down.

The first and last thing i do every morning and night is to check www.nairaland.com is back

Mr Seun i recommend you ask all your MODs to Unban everyone cus you never if it was their prayers that helped you to fix this site back.

41 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by osaroodion(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2014
Finally my dear nairaland is back. I'm so happy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stonemind(f): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2014
lols it was cool shaaa.. cuz I had a lot of time to study

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by adexsimply(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
Reactionless Reaction angry angry angry

Now I'll start believing in resurrection angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by azidomedogo: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
#bring back our NL

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Slipknot(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God we are back online. devil is aliarssssssssssss
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by agrovick(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
halleluyah wink

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by adexsimply(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Finally!!
Hi Rihanna cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by rikamann: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2014
Really missed NAIRALAND. Can't follow the World cup gist and other stories. Please be on guard always

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by drizzydrag(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2014
I was restless... there is no place like Nairaland... Thank God u are back.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.