Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Seun, Address Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Address Nairalanders (5161 Views)

How To Hide Your IP Address When Browsing / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / I Need Seuns Email Address Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: baby u r crying? cheesy
Don't cry again *gives her handky*
Oya wipe ua tears

I can't help it cry cry cry cry
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Fourcade(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Seun mind dey dia!

It's all part of the biz. . .leave them guessing,allow the theories to flow,watch how threads about members missing NL and their reactions! grin

When he's ready to provide answers,he will do so!
He will take the topic to frontpage,NLers will rant as usual till the dust settles. undecided

Una see dun see Nairaland Ads since then? him dey busy dey try restore and protect Nairaland from future 'spiritual attacks'. Abeg make una bear with am grin

tongue
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by chimerase2: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I can't help it cry cry cry cry
pele oya wa joko si ori isho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: pele oya wa joko si ori isho cheesy

meaning pls
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
bankyblue: i notice b4 the attack on nairaland my time spent on nairaland was 14day and and some munite
but now is 10days and some munite.

i also notice that i changed my proflie pix from stanbic ibtc logo to my own pix
but now stanbic pix is bank angry

SEUN take note and pls return my time spent
thank u

people are talking about diaries, stories , likes and all that and you are complaining for time spent ? smh
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by chimerase2: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

meaning pls
wich language do u speak cheesy
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: wich language do u speak cheesy

English grin
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by bankyblue(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

people are talking about diaries, stories , likes and all that and you are complaining for time spent ? smh

madam that was what i notice for now undecided@smh
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by chimerase2: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

English grin
I hate english cus its not our language embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
ill pay a friend to hack this site and make seun useless, how can someone be free to insult the president on herer and another person cannot share their own opinion??

i'll make sure i ruin this site on my facebook page. ill make people hate this site i promise you that.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by sanandreas(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Seen please we naira landers are curious about what happened. I remember the UAE thread when someone complained about not being able to log in. You listened to the comments and later closed the the thread. Please let you and your team act like a cooperate body.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

Trust me, you were not more affected than some Literature section members whose works were lost in the attack. Some of the update on my story threads were lost due to the attack; some like Eze promoe lost a full thread! You ask for answers, but do you really think the admin have answers to all your questions? During the period of attack, I always read seun's comments on twitter and facebook, he wasn't quite about it. He tried to update his status about recent developments.
We all know seun isn't too good with public relations and crises management but let's not assume he has all the answers and kept quite about it.

Its possible he is still working behind the curtains to get the full picture of the attack before making a full comment on it. All the same, I advice we have patience and see how things work out.

With time, he may have something to tell us.
@bolded part, i considered that possibility that's why i requested at least an address. At least tell us "this is the situation of things, this where we are, this is what we doing at the moment, please bear with us, blah blah blah..." it creates a sense of belonging. It makes it cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
What Nairaland needs is a competitor! All those investors offering millions to buy Nairaland should rather use their money to developed their own forum and publicized on big site such as Google or Facebook. I say this because even if they succeed in buying Nairaland they would be no different from the owner. The main reason is that Nairaland have monopolised forums in Nigeria(& possibly Africa). Members have no other option. Even forums that are like Nairaland or slightly better lack the Large community the admins are taking for granted.

When Nairaland was down the majority of the comments you see are "Oh i love Nairaland", "no place like Nairaland", "Bring back our Nairaland", "i am so addicted" and stuff like that. All these comments are good but there is one tune to it which is Monopoly…Imagine if the comments are "To hell with nairaland who cares if you down forever", "Well thank God for blahblah.com screw nairaland". Tell me as a owner if you see such comments you wouldn't step up your game? This reminds of when NITEL was the only telecom services in Nigeria. Absolutely no creativity during that period! Fast forward to 2014 where we have MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, Airtel. Each of them on their toes fighting to keep their customers. MTN 1st brought the idea of free 10mb for a week per N100 recharge loaded. Later Etisalat brought their own idea of 5mb per N100 and 15mb per N200. What did Glo did? They conceived their own idea of 30mb for any N200 loaded. This is what creativity is. Imagine if Nokia was the only phone maker in the world. They will be no Android no iOS no nothing! We would be stalked with Java. Even if they progress, they would progress at a very slow rate, after all they have no one to compete with.

The members/customers are very crucial for the development of any business. We are literary using the site more than the owners so we see things owners wouldn't see, we feel pains they wouldn't feel, we are observing from a whole different perspective. So it would only be wise to succumb to the demands of the majority or give reasons why you won't. Customers go where they are treated well. No matter how stu.pid their request is they want a response.

Nairaland have come a long way, The founder have put in his best for progress and satisfaction of his members. However it would be interesting to see another forum catching up. That will open the minds of the admins to hidden possibilities and great ideas.

11 Likes

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by suwailad(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Guys only politics and sport is having a chance here. In real sense Nairaland is dead. cheesy
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by ViktorMartins(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
suwailad: Guys only politics and sport is having a chance here. In real sense Nairaland is dead. cheesy
E.g. My hub: the programming section
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Expect more attacks in 2015 elections grin
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
suwailad: Guys only politics and sport is having a chance here. In real sense Nairaland is dead. cheesy
And if Nigeria separate those sections would die too. The new emerging countries(Arewa republic, Biafra, odua republic) would have their own politics and sports. I personally won't be interested on who would be the president of Biafra or odua. A cold war will emerged between Nairalanders and the countries in question. E-fighting will intensified that many would have no choice but to leave the forum permanently. Biafrans wouldn't want to see odua politics topics on frontpage and vice versa. The e-fighting you are seeing today is nothing......
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by tpia: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
eh, na una sabi jare.

two days before nl "reopened for business", some people were fighting themselves on the vanguard site, the usual yoruba/igbo imbroglio found on nl.

wouldnt be surprised if vanguard issued seun an ultimatum to reopen his site for his normal "business" which is attacking specific yorubas and encouraging tribal warfare.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Randerl: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: What Nairaland needs is a competitor! All those investors offering millions to buy Nairaland should rather use their money to developed their own forum and publicized on big site such as Google or Facebook. I say this because even if they succeed in buying Nairaland they would be no different from the owner. The main reason is that Nairaland have monopolised forums in Nigeria(& possibly Africa). Members have no other option. Even forums that are like Nairaland or slightly better lack the Large community the admins are taking for granted.

When Nairaland was down the majority of the comments you see are "Oh i love Nairaland", "no place like Nairaland", "Bring back our Nairaland", "i am so addicted" and stuff like that. All these comments are good but there is one tune to it which is Monopoly…Imagine if the comments are "To hell with nairaland who cares if you down forever", "Well thank God for blahblah.com screw nairaland". Tell me as a owner if you see such comments you wouldn't step up your game? This reminds of when NITEL was the only telecom services in Nigeria. Absolutely no creativity during that period! Fast forward to 2014 where we have MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, Airtel. Each of them on their toes fighting to keep their customers. MTN 1st brought the idea of free 10mb for a week per N100 recharge loaded. Later Etisalat brought their own idea of 5mb per N100 and 15mb per N200. What did Glo did? They conceived their own idea of 30mb for any N200 loaded. This is what creativity is. Imagine if Nokia was the only phone maker in the world. They will be no Android no iOS no nothing! We would be stalked with Java. Even if they progress, they would progress at a very slow rate, after all they have no one to compete with.

The members/customers are very crucial for the development of any business. We are literary using the site more than the owners so we see things owners wouldn't see, we feel pains they wouldn't feel, we are observing from a whole different perspective. So it would only be wise to succumb to the demands of the majority or give reasons why you won't. Customers go where they are treated well. No matter how stu.pid their request is they want a response.

Nairaland have come a long way, The founder have put in his best for progress and satisfaction of his members. However it would be interesting to see another forum catching up. That will open the minds of the admins to hidden possibilities and great ideas.

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

Trust me, you were not more affected than some Literature section members whose works were lost in the attack. Some of the update on my story threads were lost due to the attack; some like Eze promoe lost a full thread! You ask for answers, but do you really think the admin have answers to all your questions? During the period of attack, I always read seun's comments on twitter and facebook, he wasn't quite about it. He tried to update his status about recent developments.
We all know seun isn't too good with public relations and crises management but let's not assume he has all the answers and kept quite about it.

Its possible he is still working behind the curtains to get the full picture of the attack before making a full comment on it. All the same, I advice we have patience and see how things work out.

With time, he may have something to tell us.
Typical of you, always speaking from two sides of the mouth. Shut up if you have nothing to say. First you say he owes nobody any explanation, next you say users should be patient that he would explain.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
bankyblue: i notice b4 the attack on nairaland my time spent on nairaland was 14day and and some munite
but now is 10days and some munite.

i also notice that i changed my proflie pix from stanbic ibtc logo to my own pix
but now stanbic pix is bank angry

SEUN take note and pls return my time spent
thank u
Wtf is MUNITE? Can't be typo, you wrote it two fucckinhg times

1 Like

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by ChiSun27(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: I think his response has been on the nairaland frontpage ever since; it says the site is trying to recover from an attack that wiped out some of its data; and that you should bear with him.

What else do you want? I don't expect him to have all the answers to your questions else the attack wouldn't have lasted that far.
Its just like asking someone that lost his item; 'who stole your item'? 'What did he wear?' 'What's his name?', 'where did he go with the item?'....

Ur brain is workn...don't mind dem. Som peeps jst lyk seekn 4 an attntn.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Someone hacked into my account today and changed my password.

Interesting. What is the gain when I'm only going to deactivate it in less than 3weeks?
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ilekere: Someone hacked into my account today and changed my password.

Interesting. What is the gain when I'm only going to deactivate it in less than 3weeks?
How did you manage to log in when your password is changed?
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: How did you manage to log in when your password is changed?

I just completed a password change through email.

And it's not a password I'd suddenly forget. It's the same password I used this morning.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
everybody is making baseless claims. Someone is using my tpia1, tpia@ and tpia Ids and I don't know who

1 Like

Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland was attacked by Boko Haram

-in seuns voice

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Koolmexxi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg helep me ask am.... Wetin dem wan take most of our accounts for here do abi e get any beta thing wey most of us put for our profile wey worth hacking for?
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Anyway any bitc.h azz negga that wants this id, just send an email and it's yours.

FYI
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Koolmexxi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ehen Oga Seun, na u abi d insurance company go balance me the lost likes wey I don dey save since to gather take collect loan
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wetin dy pain me na the drnoel and onihaxy s tory wey wipe out.

@op kip on xpectin a presidential media chat from seun, just like GEJ didnt disappoint nigerians, i pray he wont disappoint u. U get luck say ur acct was nt wiped out.
Re: Seun, Address Nairalanders by DocAdray(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oga Seun, please, we are waiting for your 'grand' speech!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Recognize This Insect, Your Mate For Monkey No Dey Climb Tree Again O! (pic) / Are Humans Greedy By Nature? / Nairaland Frozen For Maintenance And An Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.