Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect (1257 Views)

Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / What Is The Career Prospect Of Agric. Engineering Graduates In Nigeria? / Vocation Trainners Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,
I intend learning a vocation(hand work) if you like,but do not know the one to go for.Can someone be kind enough to advise me on which vocational skill or hand work to learn or acquire.
I await your swift and kind responses.Reach me on onojemma@gmail.com or 08053337314.
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Reach me on onojemma@gmail.com or 08053337314 if you don't want to reply here on nairaland.
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,kindly begin to send in advise.
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly assist with your opinion.

God bless you as you respond.
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by Emmey67: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Learn what relate to your passion/talent or else you will be easily discourage. If not keeping studying to be either a teacher/lecturer not everyone that is able to discover their talent you know?
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
You can go for tailoring.
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Emmey67: Learn what relate to your passion/talent or else you will be easily discourage. If not keeping studying to be either a teacher/lecturer not everyone that is able to discover their talent you know?
@Emme67,Thanks man for your response,If you are to recommend,what would you advise?
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
mbatuku2: You can go for tailoring.
@Mbatuku2,thanks for your response.Sorry to ask you further question,why did you recommend tailoring?
Re: Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect by onojemmayahoo: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Honestly,it is surprising that people are only viewing this tread and not commenting,but if it is advert for job...thousands of applicants would have either called or sent application,vocational skill is now the in-thing now,with a skill nobody can sack you from your job,you have you time to yourself etc,the benefits are enormous,let us put heads together and make this thread lively.

(1) (Reply)

Open day Interview!!! / Na Fake Abi Na Real! Pls Help / How To Answer Tricky Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.