Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please I Need This Book Asap - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need This Book Asap (1030 Views)

OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) / If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System by Abbas and Lichtman. In Pdf/chm/djvu format. Abeg even if na hardcopy and you fit help me wit am.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
This updated 3rd edition of Basic Immunology provides a readable and concise introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with emphasis on clinical relevance. The format makes learning easy with short, easy-to-read chapters, color tables, key point summaries, and review questions in every chapter. You'll get the latest coverage on regulatory T cells, biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells, and more. The full-color artwork, comprehensive glossary, and clinical cases are just some of the features that reinforce and test your understanding of how the immune system functions. Student Consult online access lets you search the full text online and pursue further study through integration links.

Pdf file is 24MB
I have it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2014
Polaris1: This updated 3rd edition of Basic Immunology provides a readable and concise introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with emphasis on clinical relevance. The format makes learning easy with short, easy-to-read chapters, color tables, key point summaries, and review questions in every chapter. You'll get the latest coverage on regulatory T cells, biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells, and more. The full-color artwork, comprehensive glossary, and clinical cases are just some of the features that reinforce and test your understanding of how the immune system functions. Student Consult online access lets you search the full text online and pursue further study through integration links.

Pdf file is 24MB
I have it.
Please can you mail it to me? I'll pm you if you agree.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2014
pm me.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Polaris1: This updated 3rd edition of Basic Immunology provides a readable and concise introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with emphasis on clinical relevance. The format makes learning easy with short, easy-to-read chapters, color tables, key point summaries, and review questions in every chapter. You'll get the latest coverage on regulatory T cells, biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells, and more. The full-color artwork, comprehensive glossary, and clinical cases are just some of the features that reinforce and test your understanding of how the immune system functions. Student Consult online access lets you search the full text online and pursue further study through integration links.

Pdf file is 24MB
I have it.
polaris, help me with it too. I just pm you. charlings9@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Polaris1: pm me.
Just did that.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chelcy10:
polaris, help me with it too. I just pm you. charlings9@gmail.com

Sent to your email.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Polaris1:

Sent to your email.
Pls, I cant find it.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Polaris1:

Sent to your email.
Na wa o Oga Polaris. Me wey open thread sef u no send to me.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Chartey, I don't have your email!
Chelcy, It was sent using Google drive, 24mb file cant be attached!
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2014
Polaris1: Chartey, I don't have your email!
Chelcy, It was sent using Google drive, 24mb file cant be attached!
I sent u a pm. It is johnsongreenspaceATyahooDOTcom pls. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
I have resent to the above the 2 emails using Wetransfer.
Please confirm receipt.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Polaris1: I have resent to the above the 2 emails using Wetransfer.
Please confirm receipt.
I am very grateful. Started reading it this morning. Thanks very much.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Polaris1: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Chartey: I am very grateful. Started reading it this morning. Thanks very much.
Request for other books or videos smiley
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Polaris1:
ok, I'm following you now.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you chartey
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Chartey(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Polaris1:
Oga Polaris, "Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Disease". I think I'll need your phone number too.
Re: Please I Need This Book Asap by Kunlexic(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2014

Pdf file is 24MB
I have it.
kindly pm it to me on my mail-kunlex4real95@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For LASU 2015/2016 Post-utme / Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? / ABU Zaria 2015/2016 Post Utme Date Is Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.