Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,411 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) (6126 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Temmyturpe(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Now I came across this book where it is written that the functions of our Head is to carry load. Among all of the numerous uses of the head, why load?

What kind of message is this book passing across? I wonder why educational materials don't pass through proper scrutiny before publications and before they cause more decay in our educational system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by anuma1(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2016
end time Authors

8 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by yaqq: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
LOL, kikikikikikikiki with the hardship in this country right now eh.......................... Me no even blame am @ all

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Author of dat book is from abakiliki

12 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Elthugnificent(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Before is it for carry of hair? Lol

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Nawa oop

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao......
This author just need a correct slap to reset his brain to factory mode

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by kajoula(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:

hoooo, I believe you grin
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by yongnoble(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol! Wetin dem dey use head do.
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Brymo: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2016
An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life. ~Author Unknown

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by showblack(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
An still wondering
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Temmyturpe(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Brymo:
An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life. ~Author Unknown

Hmmmm, that's deep. I guess that's where we are missing it
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Temmyturpe(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
yongnoble:
Lol! Wetin dem dey use head do.

Like seriously?
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Temmyturpe(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Adonbilivit!!!
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Route1(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
The author is obviously from Kaya
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Can someone tell tell me any other physical thing the head is used for?

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao.. Both author, typist, and editor were prolly high on tramol!

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by imsuboi(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:

Are you seriously trying to justify this?

I might as well publish my own book & write

Head || for breaking coconuts.

Fingers || for probing _vaginas

undecided

What is wrong is wrong. undecided

6 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:
Nodding futbol grin, nodding angry , placing on the pillow undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2016
imsuboi:

undecided
Nope
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2016
imsuboi:

undecided
Nope I'm just asking a simple question think carefully about it and give me an answer if you have one that is sensible not "for breaking coconut" if you don't have please don't attack me blindly this good morning
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2016
AirSultan:
Nodding futbol grin, nodding angry , placing on the pillow undecided
You guys see
I was also quick to judge the author until I started thinking of other physical things too

Please think much more carefully any better answer will be welcome
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by imsuboi(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:

Nope I'm just asking a simple question think carefully about it and give me an answer if you have one that is sensible not "for breaking coconut" if you don't have please don't attack me blindly this good morning

Go back to nursery school if you can't answer that question yourself. undecided
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:

You guys see
I was also quick to judge the author until I started thinking of other physical things too

Antee, thats why I listed what I did up there! Abi those ones no be physical uses too..
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
AirSultan:
Antee, thats why I listed what I did up there! Abi those ones no be physical uses too..
Can you put it down in a book

Then yours is as bad if not worse than the writer of that book lol

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by UIA04(f): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
imsuboi:

Go back to nursery school if you can't answer that question yourself. undecided
K
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:

Can you put it down in a book

Then yours is as bad if not worse than the writer of that book lol
Antee, no I cannot. So the second paragraph of your post has been rendered invalid wink cool
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Temmyturpe(f): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:

You guys see

No 1: The head contains numerous sensory organs, including the eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It houses the brain which

No 2: it is used for interactional purposes eg nodding etc
Also it helps in Ingestion of nutrients, intake of air, use of senses such as vision, hearing, tasting, feeling, and smelling.

The head also provides communication, mind and brain function and believe it or not the prevention of foreign bodies entering the human body (nose, mouth, eyelids, earwax, hair and teeth and tongue.

The brain monitors and controls the human body. No head no life, so tell me why a Black man would say for carrying load.

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Abudu2000(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2016
obviously the author is not just a farmer but from a lineage of farming and he hopes his own children carries on the legacy.....BTW there is nothing wrong with farming so far it's mechanized
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Thats probably what his head is used for. Biko dont blame him.
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by Tapout(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2016
imsuboi:

Fingers || for probing _vaginas

undecided

What is wrong is wrong. undecided

hoi!!!! grin ask him biko
Re: OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Na today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States / The Sad Truth About Corona Virus Outbreak / Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.