Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria (1827 Views)

Businesses To Start With Small Money / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria by enojie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
In Nigeria, small business is talking the trend, now especially the youth have noticed that the rate of un-employment is of the high side. The fact remain if we must succeed as a youth, we must learn to entrepreneur ourselves. After research, we have been able to find some business you can do and also make a living from either as a student or as a young person.

1. Mini Importation.
2. Fish Farming.
3. Laundery Services/General cleaning service
4. Boutique Business.
5. Blogging.
6. Video Game Centre.
7. Phone repair.
8. Laptop and Destop repair.
9. Web designing and development.
10. Employment Agency.
11. Daycare/Creche.
12. Driving school.

For more and other related posts logon to http://www.360naira.com/list-40-small-businesses-nigeria-can-start/

1 Like

Re: List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria by erayobarry(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice topic.
Please can you be kind enough to enlighten me more on the rudiments to mini importation business which happens to be ranking one (1) on the list.
Re: List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria by abdurrazaq1995: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Please I need more information about the mini importation biz please I need it urgenyl
Re: List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria by eph12(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
abdur razaq1995: Please I need more information about the mini importation biz please I need it urgenyl
You can ask your questions on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1791001/pre-order-goods-1688-taobao-aliexpress
Re: List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
abdur razaq1995: Please I need more information about the mini importation biz please I need it urgenyl

importation thread is on the business section, you can take a little time and go through it.

unless if you need mentor that can hold you by hand and teach you.

hope this help

(1) (Reply)

Make Fast Money Now,tested And Trusted / Beware Of ATM Fraudsters, My Reply To One. / Buy And Sell Anything On Www.yakata.com.ng FREE! And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.