Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Businesses To Start With Small Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses To Start With Small Money (54222 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses To Start With Small Money by LuvMercy(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2015
If you are a business person, or you have idea about businesses that could be started with 70-100k, kindly drop the hints and how such businesses are being run. Thank you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Haboseyday(f): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
U can selling designers clothes, for me info, u cn contact me on 08090679246

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ewealthpro1(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2015
Cool.....
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by barry40: 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
It depends on where you live. Are you in a city? Are you living in the suburb area or GRA? Many factors determine the type of business you can do. I think you need to give as much information as possible. Otherwise, people will just be suggesting different business ideas which are not appropriate for your situation. There is no good nor bad business idea; it is the circumstances that surround it or the environment where you operate, among others that will make the business idea good or bad. A very lucrative business under a favourable condition may be a worst business in an unfavourable condition. Therefore, no matter how a business seems to be lucrative, you need your own assessment either personally or by a professional/consultant. Don't rush into any business. That is my advice.
You can visit http://businessinfohub.com for top business article

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by LuvMercy(f): 7:37am On May 31, 2015
barry40:
It depends on where you live. Are you in a city? Are you living in the suburb area or GRA? Many factors determine the type of business you can do. I think you need to give as much information as possible. Otherwise, people will just be suggesting different business ideas which are not appropriate for your situation. There is no good nor bad business idea; it is the circumstances that surround it or the environment where you operate, among others that will make the business idea good or bad. A very lucrative business under a favourable condition may be a worst business in an unfavourable condition. Therefore, no matter how a business seems to be lucrative, you need your own assessment either personally or by a professional/consultant. Don't rush into any business. That is my advice.
thank you. I know the rules, just need the name and details of the businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by walengse: 9:40am On May 31, 2015
Partner with AIM GLOBAL and start making residual in come for your self both online and off line

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by dboss444: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
@luvmercy there is a lot of bussiness to do with that kind of amount. But it will cost u vision, hardwork and luck(God's grace). There are 3 sectors that you'll invest in that will always yield good ROI these are food,shelter and clothing. I'm into Food, so I came up with this fantastic idea by creating cheap available food that would take less than 5min 2 prepare and sold @ #50. Inshort a subsitute for indomie noodles. Nigerians eat indomie nt because it's delicious but because it is cheap nd easy to prepare but I have a food that is delicious, cheap and easy to prepare and will be sold for #50. Mail me if intrested davidconcept89@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by seunlayi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let me just chip in this, No matter what is going on around you when you are in secondary school and above, try to look for a vocational training program around you which is somehow related to your dream job. This will add up to your experience including setting up of business and who knows what the future holds?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Pavore9: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Cracking my brain........
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ziego(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
UPDATED VERSION.....*** READ GOLD BONUS****

A SNEAK VIEW INTO GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT(GLC)

THE COMPANY HAVE A PROGRAMME CALLED FUNDING COOPERATIVE.

HOW DOES THIS PROGRAMME WORKS

THERE ARE 3 PACKAGES- GOLD,DIAMOND & PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE

GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 3 LEVELS-(3X4 MATRIX SYSTEM) DIAMOND AND
PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 4 LEVELS(2X4 MATRIX SYSTEM)

PACKAGE 1 GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE

REGISTER WITH $25(N4000),YOU PAY THIS AMOUNT TO THE BANK AND SIGN UP UNDER THE PERSON(MENTOR)
WHO INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS PROGRAMME.

(1) GOLD FUND LEVEL 1-REGISTER 3 PERSONS DIRECTLY,(MENTEES)WHO WILL ALSO
PAY THEIR REGISTRATION FEES OF $25 (N4000) TO THE BANK WHICH IS
$75(N12,000) THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $50(N8000) AND YOU KEEP $25(N4000) TO YOURSELF

(2)GOLD FUND LEVEL2-YOU RECEIVE $50(N8000) FROM 9 PEOPLES IN YOUR
LEVEL TWO. TOTAL $450(N72,000)OUT OF $450(N72,000) YOU MAKE
$200(N32,000)THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $200(32,000) AND YOU
PAY $50(N8000) FOR ADMIN FEE TO THE COMPANY.

(3)GOLD FUND LEVEL3-YOU RECEIVE $200(N32000) FROM 27 PEOPLE IN YOUR
LEVEL THREE. TOTAL $5400(N864,000) AT THIS LEVEL YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT
$5,400(N864,000) TO YOURSELF.

NEW INTRO:
(4) GOLD BONUS PACKAGE:
YOU RECEIVE $200(N32,000) FROM 81 PEOPLE IN YOUR LEVEL FOUR AND YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT $16,200(N2,592,000) TO YOURSELF.

Whatapp 08039521412 Note***GLC just it easy for people to earn it*****
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by tuoyoojo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
ok

invest in FG bonds , chill and let ur money work for u. or buy a fairlu used keke napep and give it to someone trustworthy on hire purchase basis. u get double ur money in less dan 6 months

go to benue and buy these giant yams, take to south or north n sell to retailers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
*following *

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by opiaoku: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
arm robbery cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Edwardhead(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=25]wana learn like u[/size]

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello... Buy palm oil from South East, take it to the North... While going back buy confirm groundnut oil...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by elohorayodele: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
if that space behind you is accessible just start a restaurant. you have some chairs already cheesy

dont give your money to GNLD people and their like oh

avoid people like ziego too

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Adesam09(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
following... I'm a learner
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by sosanova: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
start selling weed and within 1 months you would have made over 1 million
U can ask Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu n Jay Z that's how they started
thank me later
weed business is good business grin grin
grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by asumo12: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Me too!

LuvMercy:
thank you. I know the rules, just need the name and details of the businesses.
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by AnneMomoh: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
elohorayodele:
space

booker

2 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Eliass: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
opiaoku:
arm robbery cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by chesterlee(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buy Yam in the north

Sell it in the South....

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by juniormusa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Following
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Eliass: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
start selling weed and within 1 months you would have made over 1 million
U can ask Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu n Jay Z that's how they started
thank me later
weed business is good business grin grin
grin grin grin

seriously....between two weeks gan sef

6 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Balkan(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
ASK ANY IGBO GUY
YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE
FOR GOOD

9 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Abm4real: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
roasted plantain and groundnut. You can have a four outlets at a start
LuvMercy:
If you are a business person, or you have idea about businesses that could be started with 70-100k, kindly drop the hints and how such businesses are being run. Thank you
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Reddit: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Couple of things here,

Like someone rightly said, think of somethings you can buy from the north and sell in the south and then vice versa.
For instance you can buy yam, onions, etc from the north and then sell in the south. On your way back to the north you could get things like red palm oil, plantain from the south to sell.

You could also consider processing of catfish for sale. Get to know some catfish farmers, get supplies of fresh catfish from them, prepare the catfish by adding some preservatives (These are readily available), get the catfish dried on fire with a controlled temperature, if you have oven, excellent. When fully dried and allowed to cool, you'll then package them depending on the sizes or weights on a customized sealed transparent nylon bags(readily available also) with your business name and contacts on them.

During the pilot phase, take samples with you and go to supermarkets and some business people around your area to market your products, tell them you can supply them at a discount.
You can also advertise your products here on nairaland with some good pictures, I bet you in no distant time you'll be overwhelmed with orders.

You need to get into action, stop imagining things. Try out different things and don't be afraid to fail.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by elohorayodele: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
AnneMomoh:

booker

proud S-BAN member.

we go soon do elections sef, i think you can be our Jega

na me give u that '1 like' make u take hold body happy de go

3 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Damscrob(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
whaever
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by juniormusa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Eliass:

seriously....between two weeks gan sef
Two weeks??1 week sef
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by iscbaba: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
LuvMercy:
Everyone send messages even
more than 3 million messages are always send
everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money
through this means.
Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000
call: 08158301503
bbm: 52d0246f

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.