Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production (32422 Views)

What Species Of Cassava Has High Ethanol Content / Ethanol Production / Ethanol Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Johncuppa: Oga, all these amount u are giving is too much for an unemployed graduate to get now, yet u call it small scale.
Well, to my own business, I want to go into d processing of starch in years to come bt as at nw I wud like to go into farming to start with, especialy cassava, maize, sorghum.
My request; I need a feasibity study for d above, marketing research result for cassava, maize and sorghum (if available wt the names and location of buyers preferrably southwest) and ur contacts to knw much abt u and agricbusiness.

U neva can tell, u might be saving lives and generation if u dare to help me. My contacts; 07061314637, ayandirans@gmail.com
Tanx and God bless u
Thanks.
It is very good that you started small,but dont remain small.
You can start from farming but to be realistic,processing is far more profitable and sustainable.
Production of Starch is also a very good business.
You can connect with me on whatsapp on 08164628081 to talk better.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Johncuppa(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Alrt, I will get to u very soon.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Johncuppa: Alrt, I will get to u very soon.
Ok.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lack of market research before starting any business is one of the reason why Agribusiness enterprises fail.
Make sure you carry out one before starting that business.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Lack of market research before starting any
business is one of the reason why
Agribusiness enterprises fail.
Make sure you carry out one before starting
that business.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Never,Ever Start A Business Without A Business Plan.
According to Bureau of statistics,over 50% of businesses die in their first 2 years because of lack of business plan.
Let business plan.and feasibility study Consultants help you if you cannot write one or carry out the research on your own.

Email: yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for more info
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Never Start A Business Without A
Business Plan.
According to Business Bureau of statistics,over 50% of businesses die in their first 2 years because of lack of business plan.
Let business plan.and feasibility study
Consultants help you if you cannot write one
or carry out the research on your own.

On how to write a business plan and feasibility study; Email: yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for more
info
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Your Business plan will determine the ultimate success of your enterprise.
Get a business plan consultants to write one for you before you start that business.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Business plan os the profit guide of.your business,
if you really want to make profit,write one today.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Business plan os the profit guide of.your business,
if you really want to make profit,write one today.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Farming is good but processing is better
Farming is lucrative but processing is more lucrative and sustainable,infact the future and prosperity of agribusiness in developing nations lie in the capacity to process their agrocommodities.
The below figures shows the cost of starting small scale cassava flour.

COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR SMALL SCALE HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR PLANT

Capacity 3.5t/day

Output per annum 980t

Price (Naira/t) 75000

Conversion factor 04:01

Number of working days 280

Labour Cost 200,000

Raw material required/annum 3920t

FIXED COST ITEMS

Grater (2t/hr) 190,000

Hydraulic Press (500kg/hr) 400,000

Flash dryer 3.5t/day output 3,000,000

Hammer Mill 150,000

Pneumatic sieve 180,000

Bag sewing machine 55,000

Water borehole 500,000

Processing building 5,000,000

Weighing Scale 25,000

Installation & other expenses @15% 600,000

Interest on capital @ 22.5% 2,252,250

TOTAL COST 12,552,250

Minimum output of 980tons/year

Annual Total Cost =labour cost +rawmaterial
cost+ miscellaneous

= 2,400,000+47,040,000(3920
tons@#12,000/ton) + 1,000,000
= #50,400,000

Revenue for a year = 980*75,000 =
N73,500,000
Annual Profit = Revenue - Total cost =
N73,500,000 - 50,400,000
= N23,100,000

2nd Year

Total cost = N40,500,000
Revenue = N80,100,000
Profit = N80,100,000 - N40,500,000
= N39,600,000

Kindly Drop your comment ,questions For
technical advice,

To write business plan, feasibity study and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and any other processing plant, call 01-7910494,08164628081 or e-mail:yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Do you need a bankable business plan or feasibility study for your business,contact 01-7910494, 08164628081 or email:info@agrolesgupservices.com.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
want to start processing garri,this will benefits you.
processing vitamin A enriched garri -gateway to making millions

www.nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2014
5 reasons you need a bankable business plan and a good feasbility study......coming soon
....stay connected
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
In writing a business plan,the most important aspect are the Management Team segment and the Financial Segment.

Take your time in writing those aspects after you have done the necessary market research
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by IRIENBOY(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Good morning people
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Success of any enterprise is largely based on industry and somewhat on location sometimes
Therefore it is very important to carry out feasibility study of that particular business to know whether it will be very profitable before you financially committ yourself.

Cassava flour in Kaduna might be very profitable considering factors such as environment,target customers to be reached,competitors while another cassava flour in Ogun state or Oyo state might not be profitable;
Therefore always employ the service of business plan writing enterprise to carry out a thorough research for your business (business plan &feasibility study) before starting that business.
To write comprehensive business plan and feasibility study
contact yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or info@agrolesgupservices.com or call 08164628081 or 08092034147
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Business sometimes is more than making money.
Because when the money didnot come as expected,the love and passion.will.keep you going.
Do you love what you do. When the tough situation shows up,do.you have the determination.
I love agric,i talk agric,i walk agric,i sleep and awake into agric.
What about you?
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Lesgupnigeria. now i understand the angle you are talking from.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
bigproject: @Lesgupnigeria. now i understand the angle you are talking from.
Ok.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Sourcing for.raw cassava tubers is not as hard as people think.
To get cassava tubers for your processing companies.
Contact me on 08164628081
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result is the highest order of stupidity.
Be unique and different to make the best out of your business today.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
If any Business plan is not organized and unique then it might not be bankable.
Banks/investors look.out for uniqueness in funding start-up.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Feasibility study is quite different from business plan
Feasibility study shows whether your business project will be profitable on the short and long run while your business plan shows how you are going to execute your business idea.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by espn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Johncuppa: Oga, all these amount u are giving is too much for an unemployed graduate to get now, yet u call it small scale.
Well, to my own business, I want to go into d processing of starch in years to come bt as at nw I wud like to go into farming to start with, especialy cassava, maize, sorghum.
My request; I need a feasibity study for d above, marketing research result for cassava, maize and sorghum (if available wt the names and location of buyers preferrably southwest) and ur contacts to knw much abt u and agricbusiness.

U neva can tell, u might be saving lives and generation if u dare to help me. My contacts; 07061314637, ayandirans@gmail.com
Tanx and God bless u
lol..its nt as hard nd capital intensive as dis op jst stated..am into plantation of cassava nd maize..we also process cassava into garri and evn do some packaging..check dis thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1808629/cassava-plantation-kwara-osun
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
espn: lol..its nt as hard nd capital intensive as dis op jst stated..am into plantation of cassava nd maize..we also process cassava into garri and evn do some packaging..check dis thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1808629/cassava-plantation-kwara-osun
just check your thread,
Nice one there
Sustainable and profitable Agro-Processing business is capital intensive from the fixed cost such as equipment,buildings to the running cost.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good feasibility study is very essential and important before starting your business.
An idea with no feasibility study might not see the light of the day.
Contact me for your feasibility and business plan today.
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Feasibility study - a -can't-do without study before you kickstart your business
Re: Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production by Debesther: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi guys.pls where can I get a cassava flour mill factory to visit for on the spot accessment
My email is bribointernational@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.