Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture (14454 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by undisputed25(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
please help am a graduate but its like we Nigerian youth needs to think fast... Pls I need a details on how to start that snail biz. And how much to start with am a novice... Pls tell me everything that requires
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2014
undisputed25:
please help am a graduate but its like we Nigerian youth needs to think fast... Pls I need a details on how to start that snail biz. And how much to start with am a novice... Pls tell me everything that requires
you can start snail farm with as low as N40,000.
I cant actually be able to tell you whats required on this platform because all the space might be filled up but you can connect with me on whatsapp 08164628081 to discuss better
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by feminineA: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
timtom:
Please i need contacts of reliable export brokers, I currently do cashew trading (within Nigeria) but I am looking at export next year. Thanks.

where are you based?
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by rgee: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
I used to think that charcoal export is illegal in Nigeria. Pls what's the new development?
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by ElCule: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good job OP
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by ademobi: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Please I want know about this charcoal business. My email is ademobi@yahoo.co.UK.
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by tvcatch15(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
6.Export Agricultural Product From The
Rural Area.
Agricultural Export trading guarantees good
returns on Capital on almost monthly
basis. Exporting Wood charcoal, Palm
kernel shell, Cow horns, Gallstones, Bitter
Kola, Cashew, Ginger, Gum Arabic Chilli
pepper, bitter kola, coconut, okro, yam, etc
and earn good returns on investment. It
might interest you to know that the gap
between you and the millions of naira or
dollar waiting for you in this business is
nothing but the “basic understanding of an
export business process.”
Understanding the fundamentals of an
export business process especially as it
concerns securing a genuine export order
or contract with a well secured method of
payment is the basic requirement in this
business, and then you are on your way to
making unimaginable loads of money. You
can also become an export broker which is
one of the easiest and most rewarding
ways any prospecting exporter can raise
money to go into full time export business.
Starting from a little or no capital, an
export broker could earn large “finders fee with
absolutely unlimited resources.

Please can u help out is this area
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by sashishalom(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
.....An undergraduate who wants to start a business even as a student?

.....A graduate who is tired of writing application
letters and wants to stand out of the ever increasing job-seeking graduate queue in Nigeria with an immediate desire to acquire new skills which will surely position you for an instant self-
employment?
You can start any of the business today and be on your way to the top.
Start Now!!!

I am a frustrated undergraduate who needs to make money...I lack the fund to go into those that require much money but I want to try the fresh fruit...

I want to try by making fresh fruit juice and fruit salad..

I hope this goes well...

I will start the snail business too soon
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by Six11(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by William356(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2019
This is noble. Thank you so much.
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by Desmondchibuzor: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Female clothes business is one of the lucrative business most people never knew about
It one on the business that have make most people rich today
All you to do is just to get a space in a junction or in a market place buy 2 mannequin (dommy) for a start then
Then look for a place where you can get them at cheaper rate and start making your money

If you can trust me I swear with my life , I have been into the business for years now

I supply to Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, and several places in Nigeria

If you're are interested you can call or chat with me on 08023258725
Re: 21 Hottest,easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture by FarmandTractors: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2020
FarmandTractors:
At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building My Rabbit Cage / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b / Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.