Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) (12053 Views)

Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Business Plan For People In Ogun State / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programs ( YEAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Rapture07: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am really interested in this programme. Pls anyone gat ideas on how to get involved.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
@rapture07 go to this day news paper page 44 and daily trust news paper page 53 mean while where are now.?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
date 27/02/2015
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Rapture07: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
I reside @ benin
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2015
find those newspaper of 27/02/2015 but i dont think that your state was incoulded on the list.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Rapture07: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow wat about delta state
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
is among
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by 1miccza: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op was lagos included?I haven't been able to. Get the papers for that date,any links to the program?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Rapture07: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
The prob here is that there is no proper info on how to get involved in the program. I went tru those papers online but saw nutin.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rapture07:
The prob here is that there is no proper info on how to get involved in the program. I went tru those papers online but saw nutin.
Brother please stop searching for what does not exist. Its all propaganda. The YEAP was claimed to have been existing since 2012. There was an advert where they name some bogus beneficiary for something that was launched in November or December.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
jethro2:

Brother please stop searching for what does not exist. Its all propaganda. The YEAP was claimed to have been existing since 2012. There was an advert where they name some bogus beneficiary for something that was launched in November or December.

The same way people mocked YouWIN and said it was all propaganda until winners started getting alerts. What does it take him to apply? Is it not better he looks for the information and applies to give himself 50% chance, than to sit at home and say "it is all propaganda" and then give himself 0% chance by not applying?

5 Likes

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
stagger:

The same way people mocked YouWIN and said it was all propaganda until winners started getting alerts. What does it take him to apply? Is it not better he looks for the information and applies to give himself 50% chance, than to sit at home and say "it is all propaganda" and then give himself 0% chance by not applying?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rapture07:

Meet a newspaper vendor and pay him extra money to source those editions for you. Don't mind all these destiny destroyers on Nairaland that do nothing but talk people out of what the Holy Spirit is talking them into. Even the bible said in Ecclesiastes that you should sow a portion to 7 and another portion to 8, for you know not what evil will befall the earth.

You can never tell which of your efforts will bring fruit. It may be YEAP, it may be another thing. Just apply to them all.

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by buchilino(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
jethro2:
Its senseless exchanging banter with a mad man. Someone passing will not know the difference. I guess some peoples old age are drawn from underneath their foot. So much for old age. Tufiakwa. "spit on the methusellah and walk away"

wat on earth r u talking about
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by smartleo(m): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
stagger:

The same way people mocked YouWIN and said it was all propaganda until winners started getting alerts. What does it ta

ke him to apply? Is it not better he looks for the information and applies to give himself 50% chance, than to sit at home and say "it is all propaganda" and then give himself 0% chance by not applying?
but the truth is yeap is a total fg scam

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2015
smartleo:

What evidence do you have to back up this claim? Present one.

People were labeling YouWIN as scam. I pushed my sister to rep us in YouWIN2 and walked away with N9m. The people shouting "scam" and "government propaganda" will continue shouting. Those who take action and collect the money will keep pocketing the goodies.

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2015
smartleo:
I tire oooo. He will not allow us to talk. Always stalking anyone that has contrary opinion. You dare not say anything against the government. The next thing is to start pulling out 1978 theories from source that has gone to extinction. He keeps forgetting we are in the jet age where people can not be fool again and again. What has Youwin got to do with Yeap being a scam?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jasper7(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
cut it out guys, this is becoming a bit embarrassing. There's no need to shove our opinions each other's throat. If I object to your beliefs it doesn't mean I am attacking you. For all we know, any of the both parties can be right/wrong. My own belief is that nobody is completely right and nobody is completely wrong.

Personally my spirit doesn't agree with most government grants and all those their program because of personal reasons and experience. but I encourage anybody who wants to try to keep trying, you never know where your help is.

In other news, Thai Agro Agribusiness Summit 13 & 14 of march.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
jasper7:
cut it out guys, this is becoming a bit embarrassing. There's no need to shove our opinions each other's throat. If I object to your beliefs it doesn't mean I am attacking you. For all we know, any of the both parties can be right/wrong. My own belief is that nobody is completely right and nobody is completely wrong.
Personally my spirit doesn't agree with most government grants and all those their program because of personal reasons and experience. but I encourage anybody who wants to try to keep trying, you never know where your help is.
In other news, Thai Agro Agribusiness Summit 13 & 14 of march.
You don surface?
All road leads to Owerri.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by salisy: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
YEAP is real... My friend is a beneficiary of 5m. The problem is that, you need somebody upstairs.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jasper7(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
stagger:

My wife has a PhD and manages a business of her own very comfortably. You are a rat where she is. She will simply stomp you to Saki dust. Don't even go there.
jethro2:

Now that i know your brain has been wired to be wacky. I am not surprise at your senile utterances.
I just wonder the kind of woman that put up with you if you have any which i seriously doubt. She must be a superhuman.
Keep wallowing in your old senile ego
stagger:

My wife has a PhD and manages a business of her own very comfortably. You are a rat where she is. She will simply stomp you to Saki dust. Don't even go there.
Time out guys... you are derailing the thread. You guys are bigger and better than this. Can we move on? Self restraint is very important here. I should believe you guys can ignore each other. yes? no?

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by mfm04622: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
stagger:

I am a scientist who makes pronouncements based on evidence. You said YEAP is a government propaganda. I challenged those who maintain your stand to produce evidence to this effect. No evidence. When I tell you that your hormones do your reasoning for you, you think I am joking.

Go park one side. All destiny destroyers should pack and go. This year some people will be blessed and YEAP is one of those avenues. Go and meet your master the devil who is the one who knows how to kill and to destroy people's hopes, aspirations and destinies with their evil reports.

It is very simple. How do one apply? The process for YOUWIN was well known with a website and frequent adverts. After the launch, nothing was heard untill we heard people have been selected. How do we key into this is my question

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by mfm04622: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
salisy:
YEAP is real... My friend is a beneficiary of 5m. The problem is that, you need somebody upstairs.

So how can we say it is real?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Bulldozer, Grader, Excavator And Pay-loader For Hire / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.