Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had (760 Views)

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / 9 Creepiest Ghost Towns In The World / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Please note that this story is very real and was experienced by no other person but me.

I lived the first 10 years of my life with my grandparent in Edo state and being the youngest child in the house, I was my grandfather's favourite. He always wanted me around him all the time. We ate together, took walks together, just sat around doing nothing together and even slept together. So you understand that we were pretty close.
On one fateful Saturday morning (I remembered cos it was sanitation day), the time was around 2:00am. As usual, I was sleeping beside my grandpa in his room. I woke up with a sudden fear, I'd had a terrible dream that skeletons were attacking me.

Immediately I opened my eyes, I noticed a strange illumination in the room. It was very bright yet unlike the normal bulb lights. Then I started hearing some clinking sounds, like bottles hitting against each other gently. At this time, or should I say immediately I woke up, I knew something was not right, I felt something was in the room with us. My grandpa was still sleeping and I was scared to look around, to know the source of the noise, but I knew I had to and slowly I began to scan the room and then my eyes went to my grandpa's mini bar where he keeps his 'kai kai' and 'root' drinks. I immediately wet myself at what I saw.

I saw about fifty or a hundred men. They were as tiny as pens, all adorned with white flowing robes. Their beards and hairs were so long and white it flowed like their robes. Their robes and beards was what illuminated the room.
They kept on walking around the 'kai kai' bottles, aimlessly thus the clinking sounds. But you should know I wasn't just looking and observing, I was struggling to scream, but my throat was constricted, I tried to tap my grandpa but I cldnt. I was paralysed with fear. I just kept shouting Jesus in my mind.
All of a sudden, they all stopped, turned around and stared back at me. Their eyes were bright red and their stares was so intense and frightful, I didn't know when I started screaming with all my might.

The next day, my grandpa called me aside and asked me to tell him what I had seen. After I'd told him, he warned me not to tell anyone and few days later, he died.

It took me a while before I could sleep alone.
If you have had a creepy experience please share with us. Oya!

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had by mstik(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmm...
Re: The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had by thankyouJesus(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
1. listening to the first lady of a country who cant construct........
2. Living in a country where the government will................'mouthful' electricity.
3. Nairaland being .........hacked.
God punish devil.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo – Boko Haram Speaks Again / Get Updated With This Andirod App / It's My Birthday...pls Show Me Some Love!!! Your LIKES Will Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.