Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France (984 Views)

Breaking News -daniel Sturridge Will Feature Against Chelsea In Capital One Cup / Victor Moses Set To Join Liverpool On A Loan Deal / Onazi Ogenyi Set To make sensational return! Might Feature Against Uruguay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
As the knock out games kicks off in Brasilia 1pm Local Time,The Super Eagles will be squaring up against The Les Blues,French national team...It is expected that Nigeria mercurial and gazelle footed winger,Victor Moses will be given the nod to start outright wide...It can be recalled that Victor Moses had a dismal performance in the game against Iran...Keshi came out to clear the air that there was no issue between them and that he,Victor Moses was nursing a muscle strain.Keshi also opined that Victor Moses was younger than his last son,so he sees him as a son also...In the game against Argentine,Michael Babatunde Was substituted when he twisted his wrist,when he stopped Onazi goal bound effort with his hand..He underwent a successful surgery and has been ruled out of the game against France...News reaching us from the camp of the Super Eagles courtsey the media officer of the S.E, Mr Ben Alaiya is that,Victor Moses is back to full training alongside the rest of the squad...We will also be welcoming our trojan horse,Godfrey Oboabona who will be pairing Kenneth Omeruo in central back...Both Victor Moses and Godfrey Oboabona are likely to start the game against France unless the Big Boss decides otherwise cuz the buck rest on his table..... ..........Source-NigeriaSports..........

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by collynzo2(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2014
I have said it before; if Keshi brings in the vibrant and composed Oboabona in place of Yobo and Moses in place of injured Babatunde, victory will be ours.
Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by airmark(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2014
collynzo2: I have said it before; if Keshi brings in the vibrant and composed Oboabona in place of Yobo and Moses in place of injured Babatunde, victory will be ours.

I remember you were one of those insulting babatunde and osaze's inclusion by keshi. They shamed you with impressive performances.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2014
I just hope Moses will up his game this time.
Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by collynzo2(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2014
airmark:

I remember you were one of those insulting babatunde and osaze's inclusion by keshi. They shamed you with impressive performances.
I never talked about Babatunde.
I was against Odemwingie's inclusion and still am!
Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by airmark(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2014
collynzo2:
I never talked about Babatunde.

you are saved by nairaland data loss. you mocked him in past friendly games.
Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2014
He needs to stop running like a headless chicken and bring his team mates into his play

This was why he was benched at Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by collynzo2(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2014
airmark:

You are mistaking me for someone else.
The recepients of my wrath are Ameobi, Odemwingie and Yobo and I have no regret about that.
I never talked about Babatunde, good or bad.
Re: Victor Moses Set To Feature Against France by Istillfuckyou: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

the same way krone murked u? cry jusaskintho

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Writes Letter To David Luiz After Germany Loss / Behind The Scene Pictures Of Germany Celebrating World Cup Win With Rihanna / History Repeated Itself : AFCON 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.