Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike (2244 Views)

Gospel Music Hangout: Enthusiasts And Musicians / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Djicemob: But u said i must be high on sapele water to prefer yung6ix over illbliss,meanin illbliss is beta abi? But i can tell u this anyday anytime,i would prefer a yung6ix than an illbliss always...Reasons are obvious.
Stop lacing your skunk weed with heroin grin
Biko, read my first post AGAIN

Are you from warri? grin
Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by Djicemob: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore:
Stop lacing your skunk weed with heroin grin
Biko, read my first post AGAIN

Are you from warri? grin
Seriously u were making sense until now.And besides i dont know what ur point is anymore.u said("i dislike illbliss and like yung6ix? i must be high on sapele water)or is dat not what u wrote?...And,Why resort to insults?...At this juncture i think it'll be pointless arguing with someone like u.
Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Djicemon, I'm sorry if you feel offended by my post
I was just playing around, didn't know it won't go down well with you

In my previous post, I said 6ix is the lepa version of illbliss and
I don't see why you should like yung6ix over illbliss when both of them are wack as f^ck

Once again, ndo kiss kiss
Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by Djicemob: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore: Djicemon, I'm sorry if you feel offended by my post
I was just playing around, didn't know it won't go down well with you

In my previous post, I said 6ix is the lepa version of illbliss and
I don't see why you should like yung6ix over illbliss when both of them are wack as f^ck

Once again, ndo kiss kiss
Now we r talkin like adults...U dont see y "I" should like yung6ix over illbliss cos u think they are both wack? To U or to the world? Rememba i said his one of the rappers "i" like.His wack to u dont mean his wack to me.So y say u dont see y i like him,like everybody is suppose to hate him?
Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by hakeem4(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Djicemob: i like MI too but that was then.Till he comes out with new joints am not gonna put him in my list.
lol he'd come out soon with 1 this year he as been busy with GLO lately
Re: Naija Rappers And Musicians I Dislike by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Djicemob: i respect u too bro.Like i said before,i jus heard two of boogey's joints which is ^Am wack^ and ^control freestyle^ Couldnt really tell if was good with those two.I almost nearly started faking my luv for the dude cos of the hype from my friends and i didnt want to sound odd.pls refer me some of his joints.Lmao @ ur description of illbliss and yung6ix.Ok here's my own version,yung6ix makes better music than illbliss...atleast to me.

Okay here are some tracks yhu should check out.. (5am_in_laqos..not a valentine sonq..one ticket ft morrell..dead prez..champion..spinninq..ridiculous ft mi n hench..m2e..)

(1) (2) (Reply)

#dakkada Akwa Ibom Theme Song (Akwa Ibom 28th Anniversary Song) / Download Mixtape: Dj Op Dot – The Virus Mix (100% Naija Street Songs) / Mtvbase Request Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.