Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (16646 Views)

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 0% (0 votes)
9ice: 0% (0 votes)
psquare: 0% (0 votes)
dbanj: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 56% (57 votes)
9ice: 6% (7 votes)
psquare: 17% (18 votes)
dagrin: 3% (4 votes)
dbanj: 14% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Tsmooth1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
My own is Cindyrella.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by cyril83(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wande coal....for tweeting rubbish about D'banj
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Chanchit: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
They are too much, but if i'm to choose only one, then it would be kenny saint brown....

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by ebamma(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
espn: Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!
and u include Mi,get a life man,he is one of the most talented nigerian musician.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by nanoken: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
goldie....davido....charlie boy....k-switch....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by richy5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
9ice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
DAVIDO...
Started wit flaunting pix of him and a chic on a bed..
Den arrogant and bounced out of a club..
Flaunted 10m cheque on twitter...
Arrogant and got a deserving slap...
Bounced out of another club...

He even makes me hate mtn pulse!!
He's such a brat!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by ozoebuka1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
let me think about it...?? mtchewwww!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by awesomet1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
TERRY G...POISON MUSIC

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by boyendowed(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Goldie...simply not good

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by mallorca(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
P square because God dey bless dem every day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by ariyebaba(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
KSB, IDRIS................ Av listened to their music in d past,they dont av any thing to offer again. Its high time dey quit and start to nurse their babes.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by santakris(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Terry G

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by meksroland: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wizkid,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Frostyzone(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wizkid
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Taovic86(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
I dislike 9ice bcs i luv his music.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Abiolachiefo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
Skalie mental,cb,d prince .......dey all sing rubbish. d list is endless.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by kebsongeee: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
VICO grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by ibrash600: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
davido - too arrogant
charle boy - jst dislike d guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Bigflamie(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
Davido...cos he sucks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Chidex2442(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
It's African China.. No lies!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Waxx: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by jpcomrade: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Chanchit: They are too much, but if i'm to choose only one, then it would be kenny saint brown....
why dislike, free world
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Koolking(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
All but a few mention
. . . these are the few inspiring ones: Asa (world class), sometimes Psquare, in some cases Lagbaja (he is original and got talent), thinking. . .be right back at ya

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by dotcomnamename: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
I dislike 9ice purposely because he does not trust his long time friend RUGGED MAN.
I dislike Wasiu Ayinde because of his rubish song about mother's breast ''Eyin mama mofe mu oyan yin''
I dislike P-square because they're coward for the fact that they confirmed before that they dont need international collabo, but now they're the top artist doing international collabo.
I dislike D'banj because of his imature response by exposing to the public that he bought bentley for Don jazzy.
I dislike 2face idibia because he has to control of family planning & humanizer..
I dislike wande coal because of his drugs use etc, but thank God for don jazzy took him to rehab in London

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by london2lasgidi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
flavour............. will that nicca ever write his own tunes??........... that nicca is wack lmao....... he makes p.diddy look like r.kelly lmao.............. the nicca done remix every tune to ever come out of naija lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Abayomin70(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
olamide

The guy no get pattern at all if dagrin is still alive nobody go no am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Waxx: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Waxx: Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.
espn: Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!
Waxx: Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.
how can MI be in ur list Mtchwwwww
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by nyabingi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
There are a lot of Nigerian musicians that were not supposed to sing in the first place for instance I don't know what KENNY ST BROWN is doing in the name of singing just because her bross is a ceo of a record label, D'Banj sings crap, Tony Tetuila is a shame to the music industry,Edris Abdulkareem, Zakky Adze, the list is endless!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by london2lasgidi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
and that nicca charlie boy makes gay people look straight lmao............... that old nicca is a weirdo lmao...
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by OmokayZ(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lmao,madt guy
mallorca: P square because God dey bless dem every day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) / Tekno – 'Agege' Ft Zlatan (Video) / Iyanya - Head Swell (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.