Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

When An Adult Visitor Bedwets - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets (19113 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / 100-minute-old Baby Saves An Adult Stranger's Life / Heart Visitor In Battle For Heart Transplant Dies At 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=13pt]Your friend must have that awesome Panasonic Air conditioner and that cozy duvet......... Since erbody pees in his house, it must be super comfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Op ur fwend z nt a virgin. Try to disflower her and she wil neva bedwet again. Trust me, U wil thank me later.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
ise awon agbalagba ni (it is the work of the elder ones)
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by rallymento(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tell them to always take a lick before they hit the bed! Simple!
It is obvious they weren't properly trained as kids on how to mentally control their body system wen being pressed during sleeping hours.

I remember wen I was a kid, each time I we-we on d bed it always starts from my dreams. I may be dreaming about playing football or walking home from school with my bestfriends and suddenly I feel pressed, as i walk close to a nearby bush to pee I will realised that I have peed on my matress! To avoid being flogged by momma, I gently turn the matress, hide my sheet and continue my sleep.

Finally, I believe adults having wet dreams is a more serious issue for discussion, because it deals with spiritual husbands, spiritual wives and spiritual con.ji grin grin grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
newacca:
My sister, I don't know anything ooo and I am not feeling like I know it all. grin
I am always willing and ready to learn. I am only challenging you and myself to explore these herbs and make use of it for our own goods.
Please don't take my words too far.
Peace!
no peace!!! * drags him back* grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
rallymento: Tell them to always take a lick before they hit the bed! Simple!
It is obvious they weren't properly trained as kids on how to mentally control their body system wen being pressed during sleeping hours.

I remember wen I was a kid, each time I we-we on d bed it always starts from my dreams. I may be dreaming about playing football or walking home from school with my bestfriends and suddenly I feel pressed, as i walk close to a nearby bush to pee I will realised that I have peed on my matress! To avoid being flogged by momma, I gently turn the matress, hide my sheet and continue my sleep.

Finally, I believe adults having wet dreams is a more serious issue for discussion, because it deals with spiritual husbands, spiritual wives and spiritual con.ji grin grin grin
. Your statement reeks of ignorance... Like dayum!!!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by rallymento(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: . Your statement reeks of ignorance... Like dayum!!!
My dear u read a passage ooooo!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Buy water proof bedcovers/ pillow covers...We use them whenever we have kids over at our house...It works wonders.

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na today?to bed wet no be news,me too dey bed wet once in a while,no be my fault na nashore and you can't shiit nashore
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Rockstar2014(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Op are u sure you were not the on that did this. As in the bed wetting?
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2014

I can't imagine a grown adult staying the night, and leaving me to find a pee-stained disaster come morning lipsrsealed

The solution is not to have bed-wetters over smiley
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by newacca: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: no peace!!! * drags him back* grin
smiley
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by meforyou1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
op, they are possibly diabetic.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
myads890: How come your friend keeps associating with bed wetters? You know what they say "birds of a feather flock together".

Hmmm, op you sef dey bed wet cheesy
Hahaha.....very funny
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by zurine(f): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
hmm
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
lol Wha da fuq?
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bed wet or morning wetness/ ejacculation?
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nicepoker(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
When next they come they should be sleeping inside the bath.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by donodion(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
san316: please what is UTI and how does it relate to bedwetting.? Does it also make someone urinate 2 often
UTI could make one have less control over urinating.its a disease with mamy possible causes .please google "UTI symptoms".
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by player007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
What they are both going tru is Spiritual. First she herself needs to stop living in denial and accept that she does bed wet. Then you take her to see a pastor. And as for the family friend, advise him also to see a pastor.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by frank043(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
....And who says its not the OP drowning the poor bed in acidic baptism?Pls stop shifting the stuff to that you cutie angel gurlie and you main man. Confess and ye shall be forgiven and permanently healed.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by frank043(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: no peace!!! * drags him back* grin
Hahahahahahaha!!! Iron lady.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by frank043(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Motixsis: Buy water proof bedcovers/ pillow covers...We use them whenever we have kids over at our house...It works wonders.
We are talking of adults ma'am,not kids. Their urine will seep through the waterproof. Don't say I didn't tell you. We adults have acidic urine!!!...It can even rust steel.

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
frank043: Hahahahahahaha!!! Iron lady.
... Lol
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2014
frank043: We are talking of adults ma'am,not kids. Their urine will seep through the waterproof. Don't say I didn't tell you. We adults have acidic urine!!!...It can even rust steel.

Haba! grin grin

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by uzolexis(f): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2014
frank043: We are talking of adults ma'am,not kids. Their urine will seep through the waterproof. Don't say I didn't tell you. We adults have acidic urine!!!...It can even rust steel.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy this is hilarious,,,adults have acidic urine grin cheesy
But seriously i dont condemn adults who bedwet,you dont want to know how old i was when i stopped bedwetting and i felt terrible when people laughed at me cause of that so I understand how it feels embarassed kiss embarassed
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by frank043(m): 12:52am On Jul 04, 2014
uzolexis:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy this is hilarious,,,adults have acidic urine grin cheesy
But seriously i dont condemn adults who bedwet,you dont want to know how old i was when i stopped bedwetting and i felt terrible when people laughed at me cause of that so I understand how it feels embarassed kiss embarassed
Hey!!!Uzolexis,yea,our urine is very powerful,both in stench and strength!!!The reaction is terrible. Female urine is much more hydrochloric than that of we guys,lolzzz. Hmmmm,so you are the late-night water-drinking type? I guess you bedwetted into adulthood...lolzzzzz. You may PM me at what age you stopped bedwetting. I stopped at a very tender age,cos my dad told me that if I don't stop bedwetting that he and my mum will go get a very big frog and tie round my waist while I slept so that it will take carea of the urine wen I start answering nature's call. Don't crack those tender ribs of yours,ok? Laugh with caution!!!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by 1miccza: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Laughing seriously at the comments
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Ndipe(m): 2:35am On Jul 04, 2014
kulyie: I don't know about adults bed wetting because it's really hard changing grown adults however for kids below 11years who you want them to stop bedwetting is that they shouldn't eat anything heavy after 5pm and should not drink water or anything liquid after 5pm.he should not eat heavy foods like beans, yam ? Eba or fufu.thrn I heard taking a lot of sugary stuffs also contributes to bed wetting but I don't know whether all these applies to adults.

then again an adult bedwetting could be dreaming that he or she is actually urinating in the toilet not knowing he is dreaming and urinating on the bed

another cause is laziness to stand up and go to the toilet. Some adults may deliberately bed wet because he feels to weak to stand up and urinate or he is enjoying his sleep

I doubt it. Haba, to deliberately bedwet because you are enjoying your sleep?
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by thymedcurry(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guy your friend sleep walks and thinks his visitors are the toilet. DONT EVER visit him unless you are into golden showers!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Dubemkelly(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
yea it happens but when it becomes a regular habit then it needs a special kinda attention. it could be spiritual, hallucinations, imaginations and the likes....Sometimes when an adult drinks heavily and becomes deeply carried in his sleep, there are chances to bed wet or when he has wet dreams , he can also bed wet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos / Senate Passes Anti-tobacco Bill, Culprits Could Get Up To 6 Months Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.