Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. (1869 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka 2015/2016 Thread For Admission/pume Updates / Ahmadu Bello University 2011 Pume Updates / Assistance On N.o.u.n (t.m.a) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Below are the things you should know about UNN pume for now:
- The dates will be announced soon.
- The pume cutoff mark is not known yet.
- All exams are taken in nsukka campus.
- It takes less than 3 weeks for UNN to stop the registration and compilation immediately the dates are announced, so keep all your things ready.
- The cards are not distributed nationwide but you dont need to come to nsukka or enugu to get it, so start making arrangements on how to get yours when the tim will come either from us that are in the school or from the great for those that live far.
- What you should be doing now is revisions.
- Accommodations will be provided by school but as a girl, you can easily get help from your fellow girl that lives in the hostel. UNN students are good people especially to their fellow girls who are aspirants. I wont advise guys to seek help like that from the guys because UNN guys can cajole or brain-wash you into paying them money or into cults.
- UNN is usually cold this period, so be prepared for that.
- Whether you are living far or not, make sure you arrive Nsukka latest a day to your exam. If you have someone there, its best you come few days to the exam.
- Ask your way around inside campus if you dont know where you are going very well.
- Dont mess up with undergraduates when you come no matter what the person tells you, you are not there yet.
Above all, dont be scared of the multitude that are writing exams with you, they are your mates.
More details about this article ranging from transport, where to get the cards, where to get buses coming down to nsukka from different cities in the country and your route inside campus will be posted here when the pume dates draws closer.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Franca2(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Tnkz Rymzo 4 d gud works u hv been doin. Pls wats d fate of someone wit 202 to get pharmacy in unn? Pls rely..am among dose u accommodated last year in ur place along with my cousin broda tho I later didn't make it.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by oilykid(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2014
UNN should do fast and release their dates of exam and from the look of things, it looks that the examination will be in august
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Franca2: Tnkz Rymzo 4 d gud works u hv been doin. Pls wats d fate of someone wit 202 to get pharmacy in unn? Pls rely..am among dose u accommodated last year in ur place along with my cousin broda tho I later didn't make it.
Its unfortunate all the info we have rendered here previously concerning this kind of qquestions have been lost but we are here to start from where we stopped. With this jamb score (202), it will be difficult to get pharmacy but I wish you good luck.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by christejames(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks great rymzo for what u have been doing for aspirants. Ur information really helped me when i was preparing for mine in 2012, now i am in my second year in UNN (after my first attempt). May almighty God continue to bless and protect u. And to the aspirants please adhere to the instructions that he stated above cause they are genuine. UBUNTU!!!
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Harry3: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thank God 4 dis new post Rymzo, hv been followin ur updates for long here even on romance section and facebk and I hv benefitted so much frm ur posts abt unn. Continue ur gud works bro, don't mind dose who are frustrated by UNN and lookin for som1 to transfer dis anger to. Pls my younger bro wil be writin pume dia year and he scored 240 goin for electronics eng, pls wats his fate and is dia anyway u can help him wit accommodation and d scratch card for pume wen d time comes cus I heard u do help pple on dat?? Tnks man!
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
oilykid: UNN should do fast and release their dates of exam and from the look of things, it looks that the examination will be in august
If the info about UNN pume and the dates are not out before after this week, it means the pume will be in August.
Harry.:
Thank God 4 dis new post Rymzo, hv been followin ur updates for long here even on romance section and facebk and I hv benefitted so much frm ur posts abt unn. Continue ur gud works bro, don't mind dose who are frustrated by UNN and lookin for som1 to transfer dis anger to. Pls my younger bro wil be writin pume dia year and he scored 240 goin for electronics eng, pls wats his fate and is dia anyway u can help him wit accommodation and d scratch card for pume wen d time comes cus I heard u do help pple on dat?? Tnks man!
Thanks Harry, one thing I have learnt in life and in serving the public is that there are some people who will never appreciate what you do no matter how good it is, instead they will be looking for a way to bring you down, some will be back-bitting you as well but the best thing is to neglect them and continue what you are doing.
As for your brother, he is very good to go, all he needs is to score something like 230 in pume and he is there.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Harry3: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks bro. Kip it up!
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Yungzed(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rymzo...greetins
I guess the site had a data crash....all de same we'r here together again
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Franca2(f): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2014
But rymzo, wat is rilli holdin dem frm announcin d dates for dis year's pume?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Uchechris06(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Does UNN require dis original jamb result dat has picture of d canditdate?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by phrezzz: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls i scored 206 computer science. Benue state catchment area what are my chance?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Uchechris06: Does UNN require dis original jamb result dat has picture of d canditdate?
Yes, its required.
phrezzz: Pls i scored 206 computer science. Benue state catchment area what are my chance?
I have the believe that you will make it if you put more efforts in pume. Good luck.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by ngkessy: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
rhymzo thanks pls I need update for UNN post ume
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by ngkessy: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
please rymzo, I got 214 in jamb will I be lucky enough to obtain medcine if I do well in,my post ume?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
ngkessy: please rymzo, I got 214 in jamb will I be lucky enough to obtain medcine if I do well in,my post ume?
You have to do extremely well my dear because 214 is not all that good to compete in medicine. Good luck.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Yungzed(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Post ume is all i see...cant just wait...any political science student add me lets chat...
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by vincent561(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2014
ngkessy: please rymzo, I got 214 in jamb will I be lucky enough to obtain medcine if I do well in,my post ume?
can we tlk?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by ngkessy: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2014
thanks rymzo, I will do my best
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by charlisco(m): 2:15am On Jul 02, 2014
contact charlisco@gmail. com for unn pass question
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
ADVICE ON UNN PUME CUTOFF MARK:
Even though the federal Government has said it that universities -180 while polytechnics and COE -150, some schools may or may not go along with that but there is likely that more than 70% will go along with it and UNN "MAY" be among them, I never said they will cut 180, I said "MAYBE". Am doing everything I can to read what it will be by asking and staying close to some senior staff and Profs who know what's up about UNN and I will say what it will likely be once am 80% sure.
Meanwhile, my advice to those who scored 180 and above is this; now that change of course and institution has ended, to be on a saver side the only option you have is to be prayerful, read your books and prepare for post utme. If UNN ends up on 180, you gain a lot, if UNN ends up on 200, you lose nothing except that which you are meant to lose that is not your fault but it will be more disastrous if UNN ends on 180 as they did last year and you are not prepared. God will make a way, so dont lose hope yet!
#ReadYourBooks
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2014
UNN FIRST CLASS INFO:
If you want to be among those that will be getting relevant and vital first class info about UNN to join one of the 3 24hrs-ever-lively pume revision groups and broadcasting groups. Your fellow aspirants are meeting each other daily there. Soon, we will move it to bbm when my academic website stands up!
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2014
As unilag pume cutoff is out and its 200, there is tension in every mind regarding UNN but don't panic much. Keep asking your questions.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Yungzed(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
UNN VOICE: As unilag pume cutoff is out and its 200, there is tension in every mind regarding UNN but don't panic much. Keep asking your questions.
Am readily ready...post ume knows
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yungzed:
Am readily ready...post ume knows
Its good to hear that.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Yungzed(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
UNN VOICE:
Its good to hear that.
I guess de forms will be out anytime from monday
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Once the form is out, you all will be reliably informed.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Vstuffs(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
GOD na your hand we dey
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by ngkessy: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
please someone should kindly tell me when this pume is taking place. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pharmacy Currently Unaccredited In Uniben? / Uniben Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / Fedpoly Oko Affiliates With Unizik To Offer Bsc To Polytechnic Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.