Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. (1868 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka 2015/2016 Thread For Admission/pume Updates / Ahmadu Bello University 2011 Pume Updates / Assistance On N.o.u.n (t.m.a) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by lisimmo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Practice JAMB, POST UTME CBT questions at

www.e-testpedia.com

Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2014
ngkessy: please someone should kindly tell me when this pume is taking place. thanks
I think you are in my whatsapp broadcast list, so once the date is out, you will get the message on your whatsapp but if you are not on whatsapp with me,
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Joejonah(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Please UNN voice, I need a data from you...... please I need it seriously, the estimate, if possible the exact number of people that applied for medical laboratory in last year direct entry. thanks in anticipation of kind response.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Joejonah: Please UNN voice, I need a data from you...... please I need it seriously, the estimate, if possible the exact number of people that applied for medical laboratory in last year direct entry. thanks in anticipation of kind response.
Am sorry I don't have such info again.
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by luigiajah(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Guy After some research.. I finally got where to get UNN post UTME past questions free... CLICK HERE
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
PUME SCRATCH CARDS:
This info is to keep you at alert especially those of you that stay at places far from Nsukka and Enugu, the cards are not usually circulated nationwide though sometimes, we do supply to our agents in places like Lagos, PH, Owerri but not all the time that you can easily get it via the agents there due to where they may be or sometimes they run out of supply from us. We always buy and send to those who are at far places and they pay a little commission for that. Why it is necessary that you get yourself ready and keep everything ready is because UNN doesnt give much time intervals between the registration deadline and the time the news comes out, so be at alert and inform us if you cant get the card where you are.
N/B: I NEVER said that the cards are on sale or out YET!
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
luigiajah: Guy After some research.. I finally got where to get UNN post UTME past questions free... CLICK HERE
Having gone through the link and the pume past questions in it, the questions are not in any where close to UNN pume past questions, they are just pume likely questions. Thanks
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by 573V31D(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
I heard from a reliable source that the exam will come up on 8th and 9th of August
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2014
573V31D: I heard from a reliable source that the exam will come up on 8th and 9th of August
Till then!

1 Like

Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by Melgossa: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello UNN VOICE Plz wot z d cut off 4 medsurg?
Re: U. N. N 2014 Pume Updates and thread. by lisimmo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
KnOck yourselves out with jamb and post utme questions (CBT) at
www.e-testpedia.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Check Your WAEC Result Here Waecdirect.org – 2015/2016 | How To Check For Free! / My Profile On Nicki Minaj Sex Video 64 Still Brings 119 Actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.