Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is Ideasrule.info A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Ideasrule.info A Scam (3011 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by timoney45(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2014
I have been getting mails from them about making $50 in the morning and night each. Is it legit or scam.
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by barikay: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
They scam me, God will punish d owner

1 Like

Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by timoney45(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
barikay: They scam me, God will punish d owner
How did it happen?
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by timoney45(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Anybody here with an explanatory testimony of success with there online businesses or otherwise?
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by tollbell: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2014
No success recorded with their manual and training. I think he is making money from the material/training but not from the system because the stuff is gambling.
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by timoney45(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2014
tollbell: No success recorded with their manual and training. I think he is making money from the material/training but not from the system because the stuff is gambling.
thank u for ur needed contribution. Did u purchase his material?
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by tollbell: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2014
timoney45: thank u for ur needed contribution. Did u purchase his material?

I bought the material and at the same time attend the training.
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by timoney45(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
tollbell:

I bought the material and at the same time attend the training.
this is the kind of info i am seeking. please, do you mind telling us how his training went, did he make money while at the seminar? did you try his formula? are those investment company he claimed HYIPs? is there any chance of lossing money in his program?...
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by barikay: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2014
I pay into his account n he gave me a total rubish material from what he promise, if u want to try go ahead but don't say no one warn u
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by Jamji: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
a site with .info is more likely a scam site
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by tollbell: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
timoney45: this is the kind of info i am seeking. please, do you mind telling us how his training went, did he make money while at the seminar? did you try his formula? are those investment company he claimed HYIPs? is there any chance of lossing money in his program?...

The training is about binary trading, he never made money during the training session he even lost money despite the fact that he traded with demo virtual account. I think he campaigns trainings online, through newspaper, bulk sms, email marketing etc to make money from attendees and ebook subscribers. As for HYIP, everyone knows that it is robbing Peter to pay Paul - if you try it you will lose your money. Just like Barikay said DO NOT SAY YOU ARE NOT WARNED.
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by oluyale(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
I really don't think is a scam
You can go to www.binary.com and check yourself.

Its like saying Forex is a scam
I once attended the training too, and the programs he trained are not even his own, its Like forex
so where is the scam ?
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by tollbell: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluyale:
I really don't think is a scam
You can go to www.binary.com and check yourself.

Its like saying Forex is a scam
I once attended the training too, and the programs he trained are not even his own, its Like forex
so where is the scam ?

Who is saying binary or forex is a scam? you better read from the beginning to end. What we are talking about is did ideasrule . info (owner) really make money from the system he is selling and training people on, if you have not bought the manual or attend the seminar you had better keep silent rather than making incoherent post here.

1 Like

Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by powell24ay: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I attended the seminar yesterday and I've already made $70 today's morning. I don't know maybe that's how it'll be with the real account. Although it's only one strategy that I've used out of about 3 strategies he thought us. I still need to try the rest strategies because this one I'm using demands one having up to $50 to start with.
Re: Is Ideasrule.info A Scam by treasureboy09(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
His seminars are just based on binary or what?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Gambler In The World? / My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube / How To Generate Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.