Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Where Are The Business Minds? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The Business Minds? (586 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / In Search Of Great Business Minds - Join Our Team / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Business Minds? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, Please i have 200k and i'm trying hard to figure out the kind of business i can do with such an amount. Please share your thoughts and opinions with me. I will be glad if i can find an helpful information on here.
Re: Where Are The Business Minds? by fattbabakay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Buy 2 motorcycles,give it to trusted hired riders and get paid per day! Shikenah!
Re: Where Are The Business Minds? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
fattbabakay: Buy 2 motorcycles,give it to trusted hired riders and get paid per day! Shikenah!
Depends on his state. Motorcycles(Okada) have been banned in Kaduna and it would likely be banned in Niger state also. Keke napep is better but i don't know how much sha.
Re: Where Are The Business Minds? by Expressions(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Bank Loan / Football Bettor. / How To Make Up To #180000 Monthly Using Virtual Profit Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.