Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

When Last Was Your Prayer Answered ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Was Your Prayer Answered ? (449 Views)

People Who Are Called By His Name Do Not See Their Prayer Answered. WHY? / Only One Step To Get Your Prayer Answered / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Last Was Your Prayer Answered ? by jonaji(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good day beloved...... I recently received an answer to a prayer of mine that I have been praying since 2011.... And I was very happy it finally came to pass (Restoration ).
This prompted me to ask my fellow Christians when last their prayers were answered ??
Though it tarry, wait for it .. It shall surely come to pass. praise God!!! gringrin
Re: When Last Was Your Prayer Answered ? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Today! I pray every night for God to give me the grace to see the next day and thank God I'm here typing.

1 Like

Re: When Last Was Your Prayer Answered ? by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: Today! I pray every night for God to give me the grace to see the next day and thank God I'm here typing.
You photo-copied my mind gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? / How Many People Here Have Had Relations Or... / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.