Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? (440 Views)

Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / When You Avoid Sm1,dos Dat Mean U Keeping Malice To An Extent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? by Bvsteph: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
They asked this question in church today, but they didn't answer it. I was wondering what the answer was, so i decided to ask you guys. What character trait is worse to posses towards a person, Hatred or Malice?
I would have said both of them are one and the same, but they are not. You can keep malice with someone and not hate the person. At the same time you can hate a person but not keep malice with the person. Personally, i would say malice is worse, for a very weird reason....because of Romans 9:13 which says,
"...‘Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.’"
I feel if God could hate...then, maybe it would be a better quality to have than malice. Yea, i know it's a weird way of looking at the question, but that's what i think sha.

While both qualities are quite terrible, but in general, which would you say is the worse to posses towards a person and why?
Re: Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? by emmyskies(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Both are wrong because they both lead to hell. Avoid both
Re: Hatred Or Malice?...what's Worse? by tpia1: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Neither is better than the other but hatred can be due to ignorance while malice is an intentional decision to continue hating.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of August 2014 / Apostle A.o. Odili / Sunnah And People Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.