Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Greatest Threat To Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Threat To Religion (775 Views)

Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life / Atheist; Can You Go Back To Religion? / Say No To Religion! Science Is The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Threat To Religion by MizMyColi(f): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2014

In my humble opinion, I think its in order to state that:-

The Greatest threat to Religion is not How Divine God is, but How Humane God is.

God knows what it's like to be You.
He Understands.

God Truly knows what it feels to have a 'human suit' on.

And while many times we have neglected our bodies and considered our humane-self as 'wicked' and 'evil', God calls this 'human suit' absolutely Glorious...

He considers our Bodies to be Vessels of His Goodness... The Incarnation of the Word, being manifested over and over again in the Sons of God.

Our Humanity is not a Threat to His Divinity.

His Divinity Celebrates our Humanity.

His Humanity Celebrates our Divinity.

So we are Truly Man in God... God in Man...
Perfected in Union by the God-Man Christ Jesus.

The 'Godliest' thing you can do is to acknowledge that God made no mistakes in making Humanity, Humane...

Because It's not Always the 'Spiritual' or the 'Supernatural' that makes us Divine... It's Our Humanity...

Our Love for Another Fellow Being.

Our Compassion towards the Hurt and the Broken.

Our Empathy in the midst of Suffering and Pain.

Our Small acts of kindness to those who are in Need.

So This is more than having a 'God Moment.'

This is God in Every one of our Moments...

In Our Humanity.

In Our Divinity.

In Our Heaven.

In Our Hades.

God is With Us.

Emmanuel.

#Facelifted
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ebamma, this is for you. smiley
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by ebamma(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Ebamma, this is for you. smiley
wow, i never even start chop sef, i don already belleful,
thanks for the e-meal
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by MizMyColi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
ebamma: wow, i never even start chop sef, i don already belleful,
thanks for the e-meal
U're Wehcum
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
cool
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: cool

I guess you like Ebamma because of his carriage in his DP.
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMode:

I guess you like Ebamma because of his carriage in his DP.
undecided
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided

wow. I couldn't resist adding a like to your pic. Do you mind inviting me to your church on sunday? cool
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
hmm. poetic in a way. However, i believe the greatest threat to religion is an honest application of human intelligence...religion can then only be accepted only on the basis of "a leap of faith" which is another way of exercising an interior dishonesty.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
kolawaxxy:

wow. I couldn't resist adding a like to your pic. Do you mind inviting me to your church on sunday? cool
me too. there must be other fine babes in that church. i want them to lay their hands on me...i wanna believe and speak in tongues *winks*
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by benodic: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
the greatest threat to religion are religious followers who carry out evil acts in the name of God.
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by Ramon92: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oduduwaboy: hmm. poetic in a way. However, i believe the greatest threat to religion is an honest application of human intelligence... religion can then only be accepted only on the basis of "a leap of faith" which is another way of exercising an interior dishonesty.
that is excellent.. Totally agree to that..
Re: The Greatest Threat To Religion by mmsen: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
The greatest threat to religion is discovery by way of thorough, unprejudiced investigation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Using Our Native Names To Refer Abrahamic Characters / On Judging Men Of God / Baby Born In Ibadan Clutching Holy Qur’an In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.