Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

All Religion Worship Same God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Religion Worship Same God (787 Views)

School To Fire Professor For Saying Christians, Muslims Worship Same GOD / What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2014
I have come to believe all religion worship same God. Now see my reasons. Tribe, race, country, looks, physique, parents and to a large extent religion, are properties and features assigned to us by nature. Religion, just like other features i mentioned was basically assigned to everyone by nature through our parents. I can boldly say over 99% of people in the world never chose a religion to themselves rather inherited from their parents. If every religion worships different God, then the truest of all the Gods should know that justice is when he makes everyone to be born from parents of true the religion alone unless he is not judging any man by their religious believes just like no one is to be blamed for his tribe, race, country, etc. I am a christian for example, if it then happens islam is the true religion then it is right for me to say God has not done justice for he only favoured those born in an islamic home. I believe religion only shows different people perceive God in a different ways and the way you understand God is the way you will be judged. I will also like to use this opportunity to reachout to those who boast about their tribe and religion - always remember you never assigned it to yourself. Remember, you could have been from the other tribe or religion you say evil about.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by purplesummer(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes unto the father except through me. - John 14:6
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
purplesummer, Judaism, Islam and Christianity all have account of Jesus. Judaism said he is a false prophet not born of a virgin, Islam said he is a prophet not son of God, born of virgin maryam; christians say he is a messiah, son of God born of virgin mary. If i should go with the majority, i will say Jesus is a prophet born of a virgin but was misunderstood as Messiah. We christian say jesus was created by a jealous God. Now tell me, how will a jealous God allow people to come to him through his son he created with no jealousy if man will start worshiping his son? Think about that. No religion is truer than the other. When you study these three religion, you will see they have similar root but i think some misunderstanding came along the line.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by purplesummer(f): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
unyours: purplesummer, Judaism, Islam and Christianity all have account of Jesus. Judaism said he is a false prophet not born of a virgin, Islam said he is a prophet not son of God, born of virgin maryam; christians say he is a messiah, son of God born of virgin mary. If i should go with the majority, i will say Jesus is a prophet born of a virgin but was misunderstood as Messiah. We christian say jesus was created by a jealous God. Now tell me, how will a jealous God allow people to come to him through his son he created with no jealousy if man will start worshiping his son? Think about that. No religion is truer than the other. When you study these three religion, you will see they have similar root but i think some misunderstanding came along the line.

My brother, who said Jesus was created? I am a Christian and since I was born this is my first time of hearing such blasphemous statement as "Jesus was created by a jealous God". Jesus is God the Son, He was not created. Remember, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
also
"...and the Word was made flesh and dwells among us"
Jesus has been there ab initio as the Word of God, He took flesh and became man. Jesus was never created!
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
purplesummer:

My brother, who said Jesus was created? I am a Christian and since I was born this is my first time of hearing such blasphemous statement as "Jesus was created by a jealous God". Jesus is God the Son, He was not created. Remember, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
also
"...and the Word was made flesh and dwells among us"
Jesus has been there ab initio as the Word of God, He took flesh and became man. Jesus was never created!
LOL. No much argument. Read Colossians 1:15. If you don't know Jesus was created from your bible then you are answering a Christian for nothing. No offence. But must you wait for your pastor to preach everything to you?
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by purplesummer(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
unyours: LOL. No much argument. Read Colossians 1:15. If you don't know Jesus was created from your bible then you are answering a Christian for nothing. No offence. But must you wait for your pastor to preach everything to you?
I thought we could have an intelligent argument devoid of emotions but I can see you've taken to insults.
Have fun then.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
purplesummer:
I thought we could have an intelligent argument devoid of emotions but I can see you've taken to insults.
Have fun then.
you introduced emotions first by saying i was blasphemous i never took it as anything. You are even still taking offence even when i said no offence. You are the one being emotional about the whole thing. You could have made your point without saying i'm blasphemous and i'm sure i wouldn't have added that which got you upset. I'm not like you think. No vex sha
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Satanists et al do not worship God.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
striktlymi: Satanists et al do not worship God.
Most are trolling atheists.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by RikoduoSennin(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
@ OP, All religion does not lead to the same God.

1) While one religion have thousands of gods with their own attributes and names (eg Hindu) others don't.

2) Some gods require human sacrifice or organs of humans, some gods don't. You can't tell me they are the same now.

3) Some gods are not referred to as "Creators".

4) If one God exist and he himself is responsible for all the different believes belonging to all the world's religion, then he is a master of chaos and disorder.

E.t.c

1 Like

Re: All Religion Worship Same God by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
RikoduoSennin: @ OP, All religion does not lead to the same God.

1) While one religion have thousands of gods with their own attributes and names (eg Hindu) others don't.

2) Some gods require human sacrifice or organs of humans, some gods don't. You can't tell me they are the same now.

3) Some gods are not referred to as "Creators".

4) If one God exist and he himself is responsible for all the different believes belonging to all the world's religion, then he is a master of chaos and disorder.

E.t.c
Yeah you have a good point bro. But if you read deep meaning in my first post you will know i wasnt referring to "all" religion but just those that believes in God as a creator.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by UrbanMystique: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Most are trolling atheists.
alfa is a satanist
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by qstar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
UrbanMystique: alfa is a satanist

An atheistic Satanist.
Re: All Religion Worship Same God by UrbanMystique: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
qstar:

An atheistic Satanist.
I don't really think so sha

(1) (Reply)

Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? / Mods On Religion Section Are Biased / Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.