Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

O. J. Simpson Finally Caught - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O. J. Simpson Finally Caught (1186 Views)

O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father / O.J. Simpson Looking Haggard As He Returns To Court For Hearing On New Trial / O.j Simpson Confesses To Killing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O. J. Simpson Finally Caught by NosaHenry(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2008
It seems at last racist America has finally caught up with O .J. Simpsom. He was found guilty for 12 counts charge of armed robbery and other related offences. He faces a possible life imprisonment if the ruling of the jury that finds him guilty is rectified.
To me this is the verdict that most America people has been waiting for since he was acquited for murder charges levelled against him after the death of his wife in 1993, a crime many white Americans believed he committed.
While i strongly believed he was targeted for punishment over the death of his wife I also hold the view that he didnt help matters with his notorious and controvercial life style. What do you think
Re: O. J. Simpson Finally Caught by kadman(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2008
Nosa-Henry:

It seems at last racist America has finally caught up with O .J. Simpsom. He was found guilty for 12 counts charge of armed robbery and other related offences. He faces a possible life imprisonment if the ruling of the jury that finds him guilty is rectified.
To me this is the verdict that most America people has been waiting for since he was acquited for murder charges levelled against him after the death of his wife in 1993, a crime [b]many white American[/b]s believed he committed.
While i strongly believed he was targeted for punishment over the death of his wife I also hold the view that he didnt help matters with his notorious and controvercial life style. What do you think

Heck ! I'm not white and I'm not American,and I think he did it, The guy even wanted to write a book about "If he did do it". The funny part is that he was sentenced exactly 15 years on the very same day he was acquainted of killing his wife. Karma is a bitch !
Re: O. J. Simpson Finally Caught by showbobo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
good for him
Re: O. J. Simpson Finally Caught by iice(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2008
Mega mugu. He knows they want his blood. . .what does he do? Give them the blood. Life!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, Ex-girlfriend In Fresh Drama / Gyptian Ft. Nicki Minaj - Hurt Yuh (naija Version) Hilarious! / D'banj Collaborates With Snoop Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.