Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pls Help Me Beg Her To Stop Calling My Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me Beg Her To Stop Calling My Phone (549 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / What Is This Thing Called? So I Can Stop Calling It VLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Beg Her To Stop Calling My Phone by daviesmania(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
I met this babe @ the mall and we exchanged phone numbers, two days later i called her to say hi & she was like 'why are you calling me' i tried to explain to her that i was the person she gave her phone no. at de mall but she was like 'ehhenh i no i gave u my nums, did i also tell u you to call me'? I culd hardly bear that guys, i was boiled to my teeth buh i kept my cool and told her; 'am so sorry if am burkin u, just wanted to say hi' & end de call afterwards. Twenty minutes later i called again, & she answered in a very sweet tone. She seemed ready to talk to me this time only to get the shock of her life. Hellloooo! she said. when she picked my call this time. and i was like; LOOK! I DONT LIKE IT WHEN A BIA** PLAYS HARD TO GET, I HATE YOU! & cut my call. ever since then she's been calling my phone like fifty times everyday for like a week now. I no she's really hurt & dont want that to be transfered to me if i give her de chance to talk by answering her call......... But what do u guys think she wants to say to me? and pls dont forget to tell her to stop calling my phone because my babe is back in town. Welcome back nairaland.
Re: Pls Help Me Beg Her To Stop Calling My Phone by daviesmania(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
perhaps no one knows what she have in stock 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Face Gets 26 Stitches After Husband Battered Her Over Piece Of Fish / How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? / Are You Tired Of Wasting M0ney Buying Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.