Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Message From A Nigerian To The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Message From A Nigerian To The Super Eagles (530 Views)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) / Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From A Nigerian To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
I sit in my living room at this moment going through the highlights of your last three games of this tournament and all i can see is eleven men risking their careers and giving their all for this country.

You guys have played with sincererity, hardwork, defiance and a surprising amount of composure and calm which is refreshing to see considering the current state of our nation.

Your performance in your last group stage game against Argentina proved to every Nigerian alive that day that nothing is impossible, for me the result doesn't reflect the way you played and on another day we could so easily have won that match.

I want to remind you guys that as Nigerians, we are already proud of what you guys have achieved, everything from here on will be a bonus so i would advice you guys as a team to enjoy the ride.

I want to thank you for the renewed hope and belief you have given to us Nigerians, for once as a country we are united behind something and my earnest prayer is that every single nigerian will learn from your exploits in brazil to be as hardworking as possible, to be sincere and to learn that violence is never the answer.

May God be with you.
Re: Message From A Nigerian To The Super Eagles by enomakos(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
thank you .....we will defeat france-keshi voice

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Make Me Change My Mind To Coach Eagles Again – Keshi / Full Analysis Of African Teams Participation In 2014 World Cup!!! / Design Your Football Showing Centre Wit.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.