Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Sarah, The Church Gossip - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sarah, The Church Gossip (4545 Views)

How Church Members Turn Gossip Into Prayer Points / Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. / Don't Commit Suicide As U Read Diz 9ja Gossip:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah, The Church Gossip by vexxy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2005
Sarah, the church gossip and self-appointed arbiter of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business. Several residents were unappreciative of her activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his pickup truck parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon. She commented to George and others that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing.

George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing. Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of Sarah's house.

And left it there all night.

1 Like

Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by abuguy64(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2005
Hahahahaha....That's my kind of guy!But it still does not explain why his car was packed outside the bar.Oh..he was looking for a free car space!?
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by sean: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2005
yeah what was his car doing at the bar
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by Seun(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2005
What George was doing in front of the town bar was his business, and this is what gossips don't understand. She could have asked him before going out to thrash his reputation in front of others.

And now, thanks to his response, the gossip is going to be seen as an adulteress! How sweet, I'll borrow a leaf from that! grin
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by vexxy(f): 3:38am On Sep 16, 2005
Seun, you've got it! cheesy

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. smiley
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by whiteshark(m): 4:48am On Sep 16, 2005
Serves her right.. Nice me Vexxy,
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by hotangel2(f): 4:51am On Sep 16, 2005
haha. I like this. But again, you could think of it as. George had no car space, so he parked at the bar and went home. So he did the same when he had no car space... and decided to pick sarah's house.

But what i think the story is basically abt george going to drink, and then decided to have sex with sarah. Anyways, the story is cunny and funny.
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by micklplus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
absolutely !
smart george.
cheers
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by ThugLife1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
WOW
Nice one grin
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by ituen(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2007
this is nice
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by saucekid(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2007
george na maga grin grin grin
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by clemcykul(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2007
lol serves the gossip ryte! hes gonna create the impressn dat he spent the nite at sarah's grin
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by micklplus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2007
clemcykul:

lol serves the gossip ryte! hes going to create the impressn that he spent the night at sarah's grin

Yes Ke ! na the koko be that cheesy
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by clemcykul(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
SURE say no u be dat guy?
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by Phiniter(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2007
Jorge Na mah main man, ifat I like am well well

the next day maybe the gossip go come talk say wetin happen??
Re: Sarah, The Church Gossip by toygod2: 2:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Serves her right

(1) (Reply)

>>>Happy Birthday To Idowuogbo<<< / Great Business Opportunities In Processing And Manufacturing!!! / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Zlatan Ft. Davido – Osanle Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.