Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? (1632 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by enm(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
What manner of man is Jesus? He did not only make the lame to walk, the blind to see and raised the dead from the dead, he also make the sea and the wind to obey him.

In Mathew 8 vs 27, it is recorded that the men marvelled at Jesus Christ saying what manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him.

Lord Jesus and the disciple were on a ship sailing on the sea, a tempest arose against them, so great was the tempest that the waves was covering the ship, the disciples approach Jesus and woke him up from where he was sleeping saying " lord save us we perish". And he said to them why are they fearful, o ye of little faith? Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea and there was a great calm and the disciple marvelled at him saying what manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him.

What is that tempest that is confronting you right now, that storm whose waves are covering you, wanting to get your drowned? That storm, that problem that you having been facing and it seem there is no way out, that health challenges that doctors have given up on ? I want you to know that with lord Jesus you need not worry. With him you are safe, with him that problem, that challenges confronting you are nothing to be afraid of because he will see you through and make you an over comer.

Jesus didn't came to this world to compound our problem, neither did he came to make them simple but came to took them all off us. For in 1st peter 5 vs 7 we are ask to cast all our care upon him for he care for us, because he loves me and you and care for us Jesus paid the price for us to be free of all our problem and saved from damnation to salvation.

Jesus came to this world and paid the price for us to regained our rightful position back which was lost when man first sin. For it is written in Genesis 1 vs 28 that God almighty, Our creator and Heavenly father blessed us to be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Jesus death on the cross was not only to save us from the bondage of sin but also to reconnect us back to our rightful place with God Almighty.

So my dear friend, you need not to worry and let yourself to be overwhelmed with the problems of life, you need not to give up hope and think all is lost, you need not give up and commit suicide because with Jesus all your problem are solved.

He is there with you wherever you are now and calling unto you to look up unto him. Call out to him to come and help you, accept him as your lord and personal saviour, have faith in him and see him do wonder and marvellous things in your life. Don't let your sin and guilt to come between the two of you, don't let doubt and logic to take over. Simply have faith in him, no matter the situation don't waver and you will see his touch in your life because at the mention of his name Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess that he Jesus Christ his lord.

My dear friend, at the mention of the name Jesus every problem in your life must bow and surrender whether they like it or not and you will be free and become a new person. Accept Jesus ( if you haven't accept him) now and call out to him

Have you been confessing Jesus as your personal lord and saviour and still weigh down by your challenges, my dear friend, how great is your faith in him, are you giving him much room to operate in your life? Do you seek only him? Is one of your leg with him and the other leg somewhere not pleasing to our God almighty?

Be blessed.

I invite you to join us in partaken in coming together with us and having an hour with God through prayer. Come and experience God touch as people are set free and conquering their problem. The barren becoming fertile and giving birth. The poor getting financial breakthrough, the blind seeing, the cripple walking perfectly. The deaf hearing. The dumb speaking and the oppressed getting freed.

check here for more soul lifting life message and testimonies.
https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by NoProphecy: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2014
enm:
I invite you to join us in partaken in coming together with us and having an hour with God through prayer. Come and experience God touch as people are set free and conquering their problem. The barren becoming fertile and giving birth. The poor getting financial breakthrough, the blind seeing, the cripple walking perfectly. The deaf hearing. The dumb speaking and the oppressed getting freed.

The barren are not giving birth, the poor are getting more poor, the blind continue to not see, the cripple labor on in pain, the deaf cannot hear, and the dumb keep praying. There are many things that we can do to help those afflicted. Putting your efforts into magic is the least valuable. As the old saying goes, "Nothing fails like prayer."

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by enm(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
NoProphecy:

The barren are not giving birth, the poor are getting more poor, the blind continue to not see, the cripple labor on in pain, the deaf cannot hear, and the dumb keep praying. There are many things that we can do to help those afflicted. Putting your efforts into magic is the least valuable. As the old saying goes, "Nothing fails like prayer."
lol. Bro you are free to believe what you want but that doesn't mean prayers don't get answered. It is not enough to just pray, one must back it up with faith and living a righteous life. Many people prayer did not got answer not because God did not hear them but because most times we pray amiss instead of praying, targeting prayer at our problems. Some of us still have sin in our life, sin like unforgiveness, anger, gossiping, sin committed by our ancestors, disobedience to the word of God. It is not just enough to wake up in the morning go to church and come back home saying thank God for today I was in the church, you have to live the words you hear and read in the bible not just talk it. Google elisha Goodman for his write up on prayer. Be blessed.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
enm: lol. Bro you are free to believe what you want but that doesn't mean prayers don't get answered. It is not enough to just pray, one must back it up with faith and living a righteous life. Many people prayer did not got answer not because God did not hear them but because most times we pray amiss instead of praying, targeting prayer at our problems. Some of us still have sin in our life, sin like unforgiveness, anger, gossiping, sin committed by our ancestors, disobedience to the word of God. It is not just enough to wake up in the morning go to church and come back home saying thank God for today I was in the church, you have to live the words you hear and read in the bible not just talk it. Google elisha Goodman for his write up on prayer. Be blessed.

Can your Jesus help us make Ayefele stand on his feet?
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by GooseBaba: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
enm: lol. Bro you are free to believe what you want but that doesn't mean prayers don't get answered. It is not enough to just pray, one must back it up with faith and living a righteous life. Many people prayer did not got answer not because God did not hear them but because most times we pray amiss instead of praying, targeting prayer at our problems. Some of us still have sin in our life, sin like unforgiveness, anger, gossiping, sin committed by our ancestors, disobedience to the word of God. It is not just enough to wake up in the morning go to church and come back home saying thank God for today I was in the church, you have to live the words you hear and read in the bible not just talk it. Google elisha Goodman for his write up on prayer. Be blessed.

Typical...! You ignore realities and make excuses for your god. When did your god give you these reasons as to why he did not answer peoples prayers? Or you're just making shiiit up.

Meanwhile, are your ancestors Jewish.? Because, last I checked no African ancestors committed a sin against any Jewish diety.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Jesus? by NoProphecy: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2014

Sin is a victimless crime.

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! / Why Is The Christian/islamic God The Correct God? Please Answer. / A Question For The Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.