Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! (1627 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have been following this section for a while and I noticed atheist seems to have more stand somehow and also the owner of this forum to be one... though am A MUSLIM , but I will like to share what I found out about GOD... Note I don't want this thread to generate into any kind of insult or exchange of words, but for knowledge and understanding purpose...

Here I go! shocked
all theist, atheist, agnostic are free to contribute...
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
I can prove that God exists, and that he is either Energy or Source of all energies, let me explain how, firstly, I used to ask many many people that let us assume that God exists, at this stage we are not sure if he exists, but let us assume he does, then my question to believers was where did he get the raw material to create the physical universe, by that I means the actual physical universe we live in, and we can see, with 100s of billions of galaxies each with 10s of billions of stars and solar systems, so after asking this question to many many people, most who believed in a God answered that God being God and Almighty and powerful can whisper like "let there be universe" and universe comes into existence, but to me this was an illogical and childish answer. I wanted a proper explanation where did God (assuming he exists) get all the raw material to construct our universe. But to say God is God and he can do anything is not an answer that satisfied my mind, so a 5-year-old child asks his parents "Daddy daddy where did the universe come from ?" Daddy or Mummy can say God made it just like that, but this answer was not acceptable to me. It was OK for a 5-year-old child.

So nobody could answer my question, and nearly everyone told me to accept that God created it, so I told them, yes I know he created it, but where did he get the raw materials from and how did he create it.

Then I was just sitting on a chair when the answer struck me, just like that, and I sai9d to myself, Oh my God, I can't believe that the answer to this question was so simple, and obvious, why did I not think of it before, why it took me 3 years before I could think how simple and obvious the answer is.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
energy= God...nice
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
So I came to a conclusion by power of logic that if assuming there was no universe, as there was no physical matter to create anything let alone a gigantic universe, so how did matter come into existence or where did God get his raw material from? so I got the answer, of course if there was no factories or mines making raw material that God could buy and construct a Universe with, then He (God) must have created all the matter from within Himself, naturally if there was nothing else but only God existed then it so follows logically and obviously that all that was created in physical form was created by God from within himself.

Now my mind was so lightened, I could not believe how simple the answer was yet I was gasping for an answer and no body could tell me this simple answer, and it took me 3 years before I realised this simple and obvious truth.

But then immediately another question arose, and fortunately this question did not take me 3 years and I did not have to seek answer from anyone, the question was so if God created everything from within himself, then how did he do it ? what kind of person or entity is God who could create such a gigantic physical universe out of Himself.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
yea, have your seat sir... cheesy
johnydon22:
energy= God...nice
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
So not even 2 minutes had gone and I came up with an answer to my second question, again the answer was so logical and scientific and simple, and so convincing, and the answer was of course what creates matter? then i remembered I had learned in my school physics or chemistry class that ALL MATTER IS COMPOSED OF ENERGY, so I was so relieved that God must be some form of ENERGY in order to have created physical matter from within HIMSELF, since we now know that all matter is composed of Energy (atoms) and therefore GOD MUST BE MASTER SOURCE OF ALL ENERGIES, and guess what Einstein also claimed that ENERGY cannot be Destroyed nor Created, therefore GOD is FOREVER, Indestructible and Uncreatable , so this lead me to a conclusion that GOD exists in the form of ENERGY and so is invisible, formless and occupies empty space as well as all matter and is INFINITE, the ENERGY is INFINITE, GOD is thus ALMIGHTY and POWERFUL.

People often say so if you believe universe was created by GOD, so where did GOD come from and the answer is so simple again, If something cannot be created or destroyed, then logically that means that something was already in existence, and if it was in existence it will remain in existence as it cannot be destroyed.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
lfleak:
yea, have your seat sir... cheesy
sure i am here... go on
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
So my conclusion is every single atom is made out of GOD, we are all part of God You and I are part of that same GOD, so it was after my enlightening that I started to respect people of all kinds, no matter what their religious beliefs were, before that I discriminated certain religions and colours, and now I started to even respect animals.

So now you see why every atom is bound to each other with an invisible string and this bond cannot be broken, so far no one has been able to break this bond and this bond is called Force of Gravity, since each and every atom emanated from one single master source. So this bond is ever so strong like a bond between mother and a child, and no matter how far apart they are a mother will always remain bonded to her child. So forget about anyone trying to create Anti-gravity machines, it just cannot be done and the only way would be through annihilation of matter back into Energy
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
lfleak:
So not even 2 minutes had gone and I came up with an answer to my second question, again the answer was so logical and scientific and simple, and so convincing, and the answer was of course what creates matter? then i remembered I had learned in my school physics or chemistry class that ALL MATTER IS COMPOSED OF ENERGY, so I was so relieved that God must be some form of ENERGY in order to have created physical matter from within HIMSELF, since we now know that all matter is composed of Energy (atoms) and therefore GOD MUST BE MASTER SOURCE OF ALL ENERGIES, and guess what Einstein also claimed that ENERGY cannot be Destroyed nor Created, therefore GOD is FOREVER, Indestructible and Uncreatable , so this lead me to a conclusion that GOD exists in the form of ENERGY and so is invisible, formless and occupies empty space as well as all matter and is INFINITE, the ENERGY is INFINITE, GOD is thus ALMIGHTY and POWERFUL.

People often say so if you believe universe was created by GOD, so where did GOD come from and the answer is so simple again, If something cannot be created or destroyed, then logically that means that something was already in existence, and if it was in existence it will remain in existence as it cannot be destroyed.

In Physics- theory of relativity matter and energy are relative.... energy can be transformed into matter and matter into energy, so basically you are saying that what we call God is energy.... God is just another word or name to connote energy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
So now you can see how atoms were formed from Energy (GOD) and there is a very smooth transition in the process of conversion from Energy to atomic particles, this will take you to from atoms to Electrons and protons and neutrons to their even smaller particles now known as Quantum Mechanics which are sub-atomic particles, they get so small in the end that we cannot see them and that is the Energy, that is the GOD we have all been trying to prove. The proof now exists, Energy exists, energy cannot be created so it was not the big bang that created energy, no one can create energy, no one can create God, God is the Energy and Energy is the God.

So who said GOD does not exist? only those who cannot comprehend the Truth and logic live in self denial.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
johnydon22:

In Physics- theory of relativity matter and energy are relative.... energy can be transformed into matter and matter into energy, so basically you are saying that what we call God is energy.... God is just another word or name to connote energy?
yea... you are getting along...
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
I will like to listen to the thought of others, I reasoned all this setting religion aside first..
cc: seun...
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
more like the energy in an atom causing the electron to rotate around the nucleus, where does this energy originate from, if not GOD...
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by mokoshalb(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Making sense... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Your theory is not new, others have similarly reasoned that God could simply be the universe itsel( I hold no argument for this theory), its all good and logical for a non interfering deistic creator, it leaves nothing however for religious Gods. Nothing for Allah or Yahweh or Vishnu or Zeus. That my friend is where the argument lies Ifleak

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
lfleak:
yea... you are getting along...
which means basically God is not an anthropomorphic entity with basic need for undiluted piety but just a cosmological energy in the circle of cosmological existence - that's literally another way of saying, God is part of nature, god is nature...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
lfleak:
I will like to listen to the thought of others, I reasoned all this setting religion aside first..
cc: seun...
i love your mind and the boldness within
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lennycool:
Your theory is not new, others have similarly reasoned that God could simply be the universe itsel( I hold no argument for this theory), its all good and logical for a non interfering deistic creator, it leaves nothing however for religious Gods. Nothing for Allah or Yahweh or Vishnu or Zeus. That my friend is where the argument lies Ifleak

God being the universe is not exactly the same stance as deism
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Simply put as God is not a male universal creator who gets angry when you masturbate and will destroy you for all eternity because you relieved a natural urge.

3 Likes

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by bennyann: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is cool I love this. The mistake we make is separating science from God in this forum.

I admire you for this Ifleak. Though you're a Muslim but I think I understand this and how it fits into the creation of the universe and everything in it.

From what I've read in books so far I can also try saying you're not far from the truth at all.

Energy = Force = power..... Don't know if I'm right but I'm free to say energy is a living being. In Christianity that's what the Holy Spirit represents. He is the energy of God and the amazing thing is like you said, we all came out from Within Him, God.

I wouldn't like to say much connected to Christianity, just that I understand where you're coming from and I can see things from that angle as well.

Don't know if other Christians feel same. And I also hope things won't be twisted here by some people lipsrsealed

Let me kuku run away...... I need a run away emoji embarassed

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by benzics(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, we all know energy is God, in fact we are all gods.. But saying there is a God who watches over the universe or there is Allah, yahweh .etc.. That's where the argument comes in!

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by jonbellion(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
bennyann:
This is cool I love this. The mistake we make is separating science from God in this forum.

I admire you for this Ifleak. Though you're a Muslim but I think I understand this and how it fits into the creation of the universe and everything in it.

From what I've read in books so far I can also try saying you're not far from the truth at all.

Energy = Force = power..... Don't know if I'm right but I'm free to say energy is a living being. In Christianity that's what the Holy Spirit represents. He is the energy of God and the amazing thing is like you said, we all came out from Within Him, God.

I wouldn't like to say much connected to Christianity, just that I understand where you're coming from and I can see things from that angle as well.

Don't know if other Christians feels same. And I also hope things won't be twisted here by some people lipsrsealed

Let me kuku run away...... I need a run away emoji embarassed
you were making sense before
You now ruined it by adding holy spirit
Who holy spirit epp undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by malvisguy212: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
@op. If Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another, does that mean that God can change from one form to another ? Does this same god/energy interfer in our decision ? Because to me, this is the kind of god atheists will prefer.

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by bennyann: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
jonbellion:
you were making sense before
You now ruined it by adding holy spirit
Who holy spirit epp undecided

Yeye. I know say you go talk.

What have I said that has ever made sense to you? undecided

Please just put me down my dear, you hear tongue
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
johnydon22:
God being the universe is not exactly the same stance as deism
True, but I simply wanted to inform him that his postulation might serve a deistic version of God and not necessarily a theistic one.
Theistic Gods have to account for more than just creation.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lennycool:

True, but I simply wanted to inform him that his postulation might serve a deistic version of God and not necessarily a theistic one.
Theistic Gods have to account for more than just creation.
his postulations are more spinozaic or pantheistic not theism or deism... deism is just theism without the interference
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
malvisguy212:
@op. If Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another, does that mean that God can change from one form to another ? Does this same god/energy interfer in our decision ? Because to me, this is the kind of god atheists will prefer.
Its not that a non interfering creator is what we prefer, it's more like, a creator of the universe makes more sense than a God who is concerned about what you do on the Sabbath day, and speaks to religious leaders, but instead of giving them ideas on how to better humanity, he tells them your grandmother is holding your destiny.
Religious God's are just petty.
A creator on the other hand is more logical.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
johnydon22:
his postulations are more spinozaic or pantheistic not theism or deism... deism is just theism without the interference
Sort off like the God Einstein believes in.
Let's hear from the OP his views on religious Gods, now that he's leaning towards pantheism as you say.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lennycool:

Sort off like the God Einstein believes in.
that is Spinoza God - a subtle way of saying God is another name for nature..

Let's hear from the OP his views on religious Gods, now that he's leaning towards pantheism as you say.
agreed

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by malvisguy212: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lennycool:

Its not that a non interfering creator is what we prefer, it's more like, a creator of the universe makes more sense than a God who is concerned about what you do on the Sabbath day, and speaks to religious leaders, but instead of giving them ideas on how to better humanity, he tells them your grandmother is holding your destiny.
Religious God's are just petty.
A creator on the other hand is more logical.
that is the kind of god i said atheist will prefer nah. There is no accountability for their sin, just do as it please you.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
malvisguy212:
that is the kind of god i said atheist will prefer nah. There is no accountability for their sin, just do as it please you.
Its more logical than a God that will send you to eternal torment for not believing in him.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by malvisguy212: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lennycool:

Its more logical than a God that will send you to eternal torment for not believing in him.
is like saying, your father has know right to correct you from your mistake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visited Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba / Dressing / Effect Of Daddy Freeze Message On Experience Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.