Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! (5020 Views)

Check Out This TOKS And REG Rides @ An Affordable Price. / SOLD!!!Buy this Toks 1999 Toyota Camry@800k! / 2007 Model Toyota 4runner Sr5 /4wd/leather Seats Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello buyers and dealers, it it important we notify you about this 2011 Toyota 4runner Silver Color that was stolen in our office by one Dr Obafemi Richard Agbenla. He came to our office with the pretence of doing business with us and made away with this 2011 4Runner worth 7million Naira with the original papers. VIN/Chassis No. JTEBU5JR1B5034893

Please i will really appreciate if u can get back to me at 08028305006/08034911310 or nearest police station if you have any lead on this Suv at any particular period. Pls stay away from buying it because the criminal will be willing to sell it at a very cheap price with the pretence that he need cash urgently.

The photo of the Suv and the criminal are attached for recognition. Thanks.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
More pics

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
This story just dey somehow, how come they did u 419 just like that, not even at GunPoint... So pathetic.
Could have even sounded more appealing, if it was stolen at Gun Point.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by 1stola: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
wow!
Oh Allah! Where are we heading to in this country?
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
So a medical dr drove off with your car and you gave him all the original papers. This looks like an incomplete deal.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Just got interested in your post, decided to google the name.
From his Facebook account, he talks about Jesus and the Love of God.
https://facebook.com/Dr.ObafemiAhmedAgbenla
He has got some criminal history on him
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/3-suspected-assassins-arrested-in-minna/
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2005-11/23/392854.71.htm
Me sef don dey fear

6 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by yorex2011: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
adonbilivit
shocked shocked
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by bimbor(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hhmmmmm. If this story turns out true, It would be a slap on the medical profession!
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by adexsimply(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
How did you get his fullname and pictures?
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Pluslargent(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
good question adex..how did u get not 1 but 2 pix of him? guess you knew him at a real personal level or is that how you give the vehicle papers to every one?
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by gratefulheart(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
He slapped him collected d car key, documents and drove off ni
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by martinz1: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
lord have mercy ... lovely and expensive ride
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
My people it is a long story, this doctor was known to my partner like 3 years back. They both had unsealed transactions in the past, he came to our office in Surulere this year January with a lady and son introduced as his wife and son that just came back from Canada. He brought a 2004 CRV that he wanted to sell it and eventually took it away when he could not sell fast. Since then has been coming to our office once in a while to say hello.

On Friday 27th this month he came with the story that he father just died and he came to Lagos unprepared that he was stranded. He begged my partner to stay with the security in the office overnight so he can get the money he was expecting from someone the next day (Saturday 28th), that he has no money to logged in hotel. My partner simply allowed him to stay put base on little acquaintance they had already, and his status as a Medical Doctor.

My partner and i left the office leaving him with the security man. Later on the security said he complained that he has pains on his left leg to d doctor, that he did not know what to use again after all what he had already used proved abortive which was known to us as well. The doctor suggested to give him injection to relief him of the pains, not knowing to the security man that it was a sleeping injection dose. All just fell in place for the doctor to carry out his criminal act. The security slept off and woke up late in morning to realize the 4runner was no where to be found with the doctor. Some people who live in the street testified that he left around 4am shouting they should open the street gate that he had and emergency to attend to, his patient is dying. They eventually let him go on the account that he was one of my partner's acquaintances.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by yorex2011: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
mission_ma: My people it is a long story, this doctor was known to my partner like 3 years back. They both had unsealed transactions in the past, he came to our office in Surulere this year January with a lady and son introduced as his wife and son that just came back from Canada. He brought a 2004 CRV that he wanted to sell it and eventually took it away when he could not sell fast. Since then has been coming to our office once in a while to say hello.

On Friday 27th this month he came with the story that he father just died and he came to Lagos unprepared that he was stranded. He begged my partner to stay with the security in the office overnight so he can get the money he was expecting from someone the next day (Saturday 28th), that he has no money to logged in hotel. My partner simply allowed him to stay put base on little acquaintance they had already, and his status as a Medical Doctor.

My partner and i left the office leaving him with the security man. Later on the security said he complained that he has pains on his left leg to d doctor, that he did not know what to use again after all what he had already used proved abortive which was known to us as well. The doctor suggested to give him injection to relief him of the pains, not knowing to the security man that it was a sleeping injection dose. All just fell in place for the doctor to carry out his criminal act. The security slept off and woke up late in morning to realize the 4runner was no where to be found with the doctor. Some people who live in the street testified that he left around 4am shouting they should open the street gate that he had and emergency to attend to, his patient is dying. They eventually let him go on the account that he was one of my partner's acquaintances.

shocked shocked
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by chikenice(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
No offence intended but are the keys and document within reach of the security guard?

5 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by mrofficial(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
chiken ice: No offence intended but are the keys and document within reach of the security guard?

Good question. How did he get the keys?

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by ibizgirl(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lots of questions to ask, if your friend is stranded why not take him home to spend the night? Why allow him sleep in your office shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Shagati(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bossforeva: Just got interested in your post, decided to google the name.
From his Facebook account, he talks about Jesus and the Love of God.
https://facebook.com/Dr.ObafemiAhmedAgbenla
He has got some criminal history on him
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/3-suspected-assassins-arrested-in-minna/
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2005-11/23/392854.71.htm
Me sef don dey fear

Hmmm.
You're a regular certified CSI aren't ya? cool

@ Mission: Seems our Doc had it all planned out. He took advantage of your partner's niceness (naivety) to perpetrate his crime.

I hope you sort this out soon.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Shagati(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
ibizgirl: Lots of questions to ask, if your friend is stranded why not take him home to spend the night? Why allow him sleep in your office shocked shocked shocked
Any question regarding the build up to the alleged theft is slightly redundant at this point.

Focus should be on finding a way forward no?

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by leuelliot(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Watch that guard of yours, was the gate of your office locked after he drove off? Did the guard awaken before you or your partner arrive? Did you see the injection administered to him? How far is your office from the street gate?

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Shagati:
Any question regarding the build up to the alleged theft is slightly redundant at this point.

Don't know the legal implications ... Front page might aid.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by bimbor(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
This story get K-leg ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by tellwisdom: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Im sorry, We cannot help you find him until you tell us the full gist. Hotel is just 4-5k and you had to leave him with a security man; doing what , exactly?? .... security man complained his legs were paining him and he had to inject him...gbuhahahaha...OP u re very foolish for this stupid news u are feeding us. angry

8 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Stunner1(f): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
shocked shocked jeeez
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by segzicres(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2014
this is an obvious lie na

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by ibizgirl(f): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2014
When you accuse some one of going away with your vehicle AND original documents, you have to convince me it's not a deal gone wrong. Sorry for me the dots aren't adding up.

Shagati:

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Rochero(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Finding it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2014
tellwisdom: Im sorry, We cannot help you find him until you tell us the full gist. Hotel is just 4-5k and you had to leave him with a security man; doing what , exactly?? .... security man complained his legs were paining him and he had to inject him...gbuhahahaha...OP u re very foolish for this stupid news u are feeding us. angry
It is foolishness on my partner part i accept, the story is not a lie. Buyer should just beware.......don't buy it when you come across it, contact us immediately. Investigation and tracking down of the man is in place..........Note Buyer is a loser if bought a stolen vehicle.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Op,please tell us another story,we aint buying this crap...why leave a friend in a work place,and you feel very comfortable..secondly,where was the key,and documents to the car,thought that should be closely guarded?. How come it was the same time the man came,your security man complained of aches in the leg,and the man was readily available to give him injection? Abeg,tell us another story,save from tarnishing a man's reputation.

5 Likes

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by dimdim001(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2014
This story! Hhmmm...America would knw sha
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by mrofficial(m): 3:40am On Jun 30, 2014
segzi cres: this is an obvious lie na

Don't act like a dimwit. Did you go through the links by a nairalander to see previous instances?

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by OuchDaddy(m): 3:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Op,please tell us another story,we aint buying this crap...why leave a friend in a work place,and you feel very comfortable..secondly,where was the key,and documents to the car,thought that should be closely guarded?. How come it was the same time the man came,your security man complained of aches in the leg,and the man was readily available to give him injection? Abeg,tell us another story,save from tarnishing a man's reputation.

Thank You for this same Questions I have in Thoughts...@Op... so the doctor strolls around with Injection and all to administer to people anyhow abi?? how come since he was always coming to your shop once in a while, the security never complained abt his Legs?? Moreover how can that car be worth 7m naira?? Make I no enta price..!! you not explained how u got his pictures and all?? at least since u both acquainted with each other, u shld possible know his house!! BTW... the documents and key!! how did he know which particular doc is to which ride?? or u keep original doc inside ur cars The man @pictures, doesn't look like a scam.. this is a deal probably gone wrong!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!! Sold!!! Extremely Clean Reg Toyota Camry 03 For Sale @ 950k (abuja) / LAGOS!! 2008 Toyota Camry(2013 Lexus Modified)... Asking Price: ₦3,500,000 / Toyota Tundra 2014 4x4 Mild Used... 8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.