Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! (5026 Views)

Check Out This TOKS And REG Rides @ An Affordable Price. / SOLD!!!Buy this Toks 1999 Toyota Camry@800k! / 2007 Model Toyota 4runner Sr5 /4wd/leather Seats Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by ExpressBooking(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Ouch_Daddy:

Thank You for this same Questions I have in Thoughts...@Op... so the doctor strolls around with Injection and all to administer to people anyhow abi?? how come since he was always coming to your shop once in a while, the security never complained abt his Legs?? Moreover how can that car be worth 7m naira?? Make I no enta price..!! you not explained how u got his pictures and all?? at least since u both acquainted with each other, u shld possible know his house!! BTW... the documents and key!! how did he know which particular doc is to which ride?? or u keep original doc inside ur cars The man @pictures, doesn't look like a scam.. this is a deal probably gone wrong!!

That car is worth between 7.2-7.5 million naira in the market in case you don't know shocked
Ouch_Daddy:

Thank You for this same Questions I have in Thoughts...@Op... so the doctor strolls around with Injection and all to administer to people anyhow abi?? how come since he was always coming to your shop once in a while, the security never complained abt his Legs?? Moreover how can that car be worth 7m naira?? Make I no enta price..!! you not explained how u got his pictures and all?? at least since u both acquainted with each other, u shld possible know his house!! BTW... the documents and key!! how did he know which particular doc is to which ride?? or u keep original doc inside ur cars The man @pictures, doesn't look like a scam.. this is a deal probably gone wrong!!

That car is worth between 7.2-7.5 million naira in the market in case you don't know
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by ednut1(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2014
dis is why i support lynching. he was arrested before according to d vanguard story. but was let go rite. the nigeria justice system is ntin bt a joke. op behead him wen caught. the story get kleg sha. ur nt telling us d full gist
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by olanshi: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Some questions need to be answered!

1. A medical doctor don't have atleast 5K to spend the night in an hotel?

2. A medical doctor said he will pass the night with your security man?

3. A medical doctor gave your security man Injection?

4. How did the medical doctor find the office, car keys and original document?

5. Your partner knows that he's a Medical doctor and he allowed him to stay with your security man

This is total negligence between you, your partner and security man! And Negligence is not an excuse!

My Verdict is : Your partner and your security man should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Any opinion doesn't matter at this moment, make sure you do not involve in sale of it. Do not buy or help sell it.........investigation and tracking down is going on already. Don't be a victim of buying or selling a stolen car, if you come across the car just let me know. That is all i ask from you people.......Just beware!! And help us in your little way.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Op,please tell us another story,we aint buying this crap...why leave a friend in a work place,and you feel very comfortable..secondly,where was the key,and documents to the car,thought that should be closely guarded?. How come it was the same time the man came,your security man complained of aches in the leg,and the man was readily available to give him injection? Abeg,tell us another story,save from tarnishing a man's reputation.
exactly my tots
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Still on search.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by otunbakolawole(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello,

@Mission_Ma, whenever you bring up a case like this to this kind of forum, its always best to give out the complete, truthful and undiluted version. It will help you somehow. Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by rottenegg: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
@poster- you better stop being economical with the truth and come clean. Something isnt sounding right with this story.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by chelseabmw(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Poster with all due respect, if I slap you ehn u will stop this cheap lies....

Do you think we are kids here?

Your story is 100per false

#smh

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by fabienjoe: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
I don't think the attacks on the man and his story make sense. I'm not aware of anyone that is happy to risk N7m. His advice still stands for me: avoid the vehicle in question, at least until the said doctor turns up and proves him a liar. Even if we succeed in rubbishing his story, it's a considerable risk buying that car without a definite proof he is lying.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
fabienjoe: I don't think the attacks on the man and his story make sense. I'm not aware of anyone that is happy to risk N7m. His advice still stands for me: avoid the vehicle in question, at least until the said doctor turns up and proves him a liar. Even if we succeed in rubbishing his story, it's a considerable risk buying that car without a definite proof he is lying.

Thanks Fabienjoe for the vital input you made, the story may seem incredible but it is the truth. I await Dr Obafemi Richard Agbenla or his family to come up and challenge my statement. The investigation is on going, am not here to tarnish anybody's name. It is only a fool that will come to the platform like this and put up a lie to rubbish a personality, so think rationally when you contribute to a very sensitive case like this. I'm aware of the legal implications of my allegation if it is not the truth. Be careful with the deal you seal and especially on any SUV of the kind in question. This post is a guide you should appreciate on getting a car of this kind because the color can even be changed, and u can help us in your little way if you have any lead on this matter. You can call me if you have a useful information on 08028305006 or 08034911310.

This man call Dr Obafemi Richard Agbenla is a wicked soul, he has no conscience. Please guys this is a serious case, i only solicit for useful contributions, ideals, information on how to track down this criminal. This kind of people should not thrive in our society, it is not a crime to give little trust to people around us. The fact is that he can only run but can not hide, and he can never run forever. The name of the consignee on the custom papers and the bill of lading is Olafatiah Motors with the address 4 Oyerokun Street, Barracks Bus Stop, Western Avenue, Surulere.

More pics of the Criminal are attached attached. Thanks.

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Exmay(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
You said he bought a car from U sm years ago, can't u check ur records for is address... Also, for you to get this much pics of him, you should be able to trace him to the hospital where he is working... (Anybody can pose with a steth and theatre gown that doesn't make the person a Doctor)...
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2014
All the attempt to buy a car from my partner in the past was futile. The pics were taken from his facebook profile, BBM dp. He said he works in Abuja General Hospital which we had checked to be false. From all indications he made it all planned out, and seized the opportunity when it was right for him.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by janykute: 1:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Please obscure the faces of the wife and kid at least for now.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Pluslargent(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2014
has the police interrogated his wife?
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by stpat1(m): 3:52am On Jul 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Poster with all due respect, if I slap you ehn u will stop this cheap lies....

Do you think we are kids here?

Your story is 100per false

#smh

With your reputation, your comments are least expected. Have you conclusively investigated the allegations before claiming that its false?

1 Like

Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 16, 2014
To me this look like a deal gone wrong or you aren't telling us the full gist.

Nice ride. Good luck in finding it.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by emalekuo(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2014
He doesn't have anything to prove to us its either you accept the story as is or move on.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by missionma(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
We have not been able to establish contact with his wife yet. All contacts we investigated are not genuine, we contacted all his family members on his facebook friend list on this case via message already. We still await useful information or persuasion from his family for him to drop our car where we can pick it or better to come out and clarify himself if our allegation is false, we have done all what we could for now. Any useful contribution will be appreciated from you guys.

The case is not a deal gone wrong, we didn't have any deal with him on any car let alone this 4Runner is question. The story is what i had stated here, that's the gist. I don't know how to prove it to you guys better, you can come to my office address 4 Oyerokun street, barracks bus stop, western avenue, surulere for any investigation or whatever you which to know.
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by colossus2: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Na wa.....i believe the story to an extent but certain things don't add up. What's the state of things now?
Re: Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! by strongface: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Sorry missionma, its easy to trust someone you THINK is a doctor. There's no hospital called abuja general hospital, I'm an orthopaedic surgeon and worked in the north for16 years, so ishould know. For all those doubting the story, what is important is, don't buy it if its offered to you, dont help sell it either, if you do and get caught, that you didnt believe the story when told wouldnt be an excuse. Just my thots

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 508 2013/14 diesel Tokunbo Super Clean Selling @ 4.150m / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Sliver Fully Loaded Toks / Toyota Tundra 2014 4x4 Mild Used... 8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.