Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (17615 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by LeoFish92(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
punishments for various misdeeds can come in various shapes and brutality, depending on the crime committed by the offending student, some are lashes of cane whose numbers run into double figures, others are manual labours that leaves mental scars behind, I remember in my Ss3 at CIC Enugu, was supposed to go to morning mass, but didn't, then came the vice principal, a reverend father into the hostel to check out for we good for nothing truants, the lashes of koboko I received on my bare skin that fateful morning left indelible ''maps'' on my back till date, twas one experience I would never forget

now over to you, what's the worst punishment you ever received and what crime did you commit?

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by barackodam: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
No body punishd me, I was far too gentle to be punishd

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Masta01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
actually i went to "goverment public school" and the worst punishment was $go and wash the student toilet for 1 whole week$ and i can remember 2 weeks after the punishment i was decleared the most easy going student in "my school district"

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by olorunthobby(f): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm... My Great Dad(Major in the Nigerian Army).
Then, while i was still in sec. schl. If well i could remember, ss1.. I mistakenly hissed at him.. Mehn, i regretted being born in the military. He asked me to drop and give him 10. after i did the 10 he said..."I said give me 10" i said "I did!!" he said..."I didn't hear you count" Then there is "I want 10 good ones, get your butt down...or after i start the push up "face forward!" (push up are harder when you look forward). Eventually i pumped out as many good push ups as i was asked for...then he told me to switch to sit ups. Mehn..i felt like ripping off his head.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by barackodam: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
olorunthobby: Hmmm... My Great Dad(Major in the Nigerian Army).
Then, while i was still in sec. schl. If well i could remember, ss1.. I mistakenly hissed at him.. Mehn, i regretted being born in the military. He asked me to drop and give him 10. after i did the 10 he said..."I said give me 10" i said "I did!!" he said..."I didn't hear you count" Then there is "I want 10 good ones, get your butt down...or after i start the push up "face forward!" (push up are harder when you look forward). Eventually i pumped out as many good push ups as i was asked for...then he told me to switch to sit ups. Mehn..i felt like ripping off his head.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nastydroid(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Brb
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by BrAkingNews: 5:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Crawling on my two knees from the assembly ground to the entrance of our classroom. The wound last for days. That was when I was in JSS2. Our VP, is such a wicked man walahi talahi

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil

>>>> http://www./entertainment/sex-workers-storm-venues-of-2014-world-cup-in-brazil/
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by seedord247(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2014
That fool that called himself senior draw that sh1it below on board and ask me to push it.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Lying the whole Girl's Dormitory down on the grass with enough sand flies in the middle of the night after lights out.

Naval School no be joke....

I will never forget that Naval officer, the guy wicked die with him long cain cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ebullientV(m): 5:54am On Jun 30, 2014
lol, OP you just brought back painful memories..
While in J.S2, there was a day I and 'bout 5 other guys were playing a rubber ball inside the class when our everly present nemesis(chemistry uncle) stepped into the class.
He ordered us to move into d middle point of skul, in front of the Library.. And there he spaced us, asked us to pull of our sandals and socks..
So we started playing that strong rubber ball to each other @ various points(we were well spaced, so we had to hit the ball hard so it could get to it's intended destination..)
When the ball failed to meet it's target, the cane rained hard on ur behind... Chei! it was not an experience i'd wish on an enemy..
@ the end of the day our legs were red(a couple of us had injuries), we were sweating/smelling, our behinds was smarting badly from all the 'rough handling', we were weak and even crying cheesy..
That man sha; he was @ the heart of all the most absurd punishments in skul then, and i fell into his traps more than once...

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by BrAkingNews: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2014
olorunthobby: Hmmm... My Great Dad(Major in the Nigerian Army).

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by sammieguze(m): 5:58am On Jun 30, 2014
To pump twenty buckets of water at the malfunctioning faith house borehole for not being around to do my portion of house cleaning...... I slpt from 11 till 5. FGC Ilorin tinx

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by MadCow1: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Indefinite suspension.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Sijo01(f): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2014
I was a good kid.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by omoadeleye(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2014
to cut the grass for two weeks
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by YoursGEJ(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Fetch water from tap with spoon and fill bucket under a bed inside the hostel. Distance from tap to hostel was about 70 metres.

Chei diaris God oo

15 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by zangiff(m): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2014
públic disgrace....
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by gemiclem(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2014
i was told to frog jump to my class from the gate to d fourth floor upstairs (holy family college abak,,, if u knw d school u'l knw hw long d entrance is)

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by tunmmyunited(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Draw a goal post n a ball den ask me 2 kick d ball n score odawise

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by tapingil(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Ah, ma seniors drew a diagram of a bus and a bus stop and the floor or chalk board... And asked me to push the bus to the bus stop !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by 3Dimension: 6:10am On Jun 30, 2014
SHSA ss2.

We ganged up to discipline a senior and he duly informed 'Pastor'.

The whole class was ordered to go for about 10laps of frog jumps round the school field.

We didn't know what hit us until only 6 students attended class the next day and about 15 2days after in a class of 50..

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Cecediva(f): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Kneeling down
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by DesChyko: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Frog jump from the school gate to my classroom and back, three good times..
After that, my laps were vibrating like kilode..

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2014
I'm sorry I didn't attend schools where students were punished

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Big4wig(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Mehn i hated dat pick pin of a thin..mtshww

I had my first girlfriend in primary 3 but we broke up cos I asked another girl for sharpener sad

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Big4wig(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I'm sorry I didn't attend schools where students were punished
To whom WASH is given,BLUSH is expected

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2014
gemiclem: i was told to frog jump to my class from the gate to d fourth floor upstairs (holy family college abak,,, if u knw d school u'l knw hw long d entrance is)
hofacian #I see you

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by searay(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Frog jump. cool
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by bdemix(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Cnt remember grin grin grin

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by TRADELYN: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Marksule(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2014
grin ;DTrying to recollect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves 51 Universities To Offer Post Graduate Studies / LAUTECH Is A Home Of Intellectuals And Not Cyber Crimes – Lautech SUG / Lagos Establishes Farming Enterprises To Train Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.