Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (17644 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by MadCow1: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
chelseabmw: I was caught shooting knockout/bangers after exams grin just finished my SS1 final exams then

I was told to transfer blocks from an open field to an uncompleted building. Junior students were just looking at me cry...For 2weeks I was busy carrying blocks with my new uniform in SS2.... after a week or 2 I was made the Sports Perfect.... trust me nau,i make sure say students carry blocks tire cheesy

I brought two 12-round knockout to my secondary school graduation. grin

Omo! When I set off the two inside our Hall like this, just immediately after the closing prayers, SEE DISPLAY. grin I will never forget watching my Vice-Principal and teachers run like thier lives depended on it. The School security took off as well. grin JSS1 - SS3 where falling over each other to get out, the stampede was epic. I wish my days were are mordern as this era, I would have captured the chaos on camera and posted it on Youtube. grin

Till today, my schools forum never fail to talk about that graduation. I even have a picture of my one of my friend lighting one of them. grin

NOBODY WAS EVER CAUGHT FOR IT. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by asids55: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2014
parabola on your knuckles,hyperbola,hypergama,agama,plant your pot..only a few pple go sabi wetin i dey talk...my navy days..sighs
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by blakky97(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Ex-boys of NMS, tell them what that bastard did to you so he gets fixed this moment
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by LeoFish92(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Scyllapatron:

Sempe Fidelis !!

always be faithful my brother
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ibrahimbabagana: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2014
79 lashes on my BACK on an assembly ground. my hands and legs were widely held by four strong ladies embarassed, including my g.friend grin grin

PUNISHMENT: i wrote Bleep you on my account teachers CAP. ss2c

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ibrahimbabagana: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2014
79 lashes on my BACK on an assembly ground. my hands and legs were widely held by four strong ladies embarassed, including my g.friend grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

PUNISHMENT: i wrote PFOCK you on my account teachers CAP. ss2c
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Touch your toe. cry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by robinicule(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2014
Amhappy: One senior made me wash her white shirt,place it in a hanger and hold it standing under the sun till it dried. Funny i cant remember what i did to her.
wicked
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by crowntoro(f): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2014
barackodam: No body punishd me, I was far too gentle to be punishd
na lie, i sabi u; yu are playful tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by adebrave1(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2014
seedord247: That fool that called himself senior draw that sh1it below on board and ask me to push it.

grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2014
platz: getting drunk..... nd I was called out of the assembly ground... I was a disgrace ..

So uve being getting shacked up since, na u oo
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by adebrave1(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
I got a new 60 leaves note just to write "I will not do that again" and I must finish it up in 24hrs
Useless punishment.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Nche95: one Useless senior sent me to buy Bons N50, soya milk N50, Ice cream N70 and bring N50 change for him with N5naira. yes, he gave me N5 to get him all these things for him.

Chai, u just took me back over 15 yrs ago, that was the in-thing in Wesley College of Science, Ibadan then especially if u stay for boarding. All dose senior den....dar ris God o, wish i could just see one of them now to break his neck.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jaylorde(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Nche95:
'SHE'
thats why you ate the money and went scot free. you dare not try that to our wicked seniors.
the xkul is kinda big.it take days before anyone to find. especially if u knw u ar wanted
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by tombeh(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Washing public toilet in FGC Ikot-Ekpene was the worst punishment ever......

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by IAMBREEZY: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
ne'er had any punishment in school
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by stexsy(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2014
gemiclem: i was told to frog jump to my class from the gate to d fourth floor upstairs (holy family college abak,,, if u knw d school u'l knw hw long d entrance is)
which set? I left hofaco 2004
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by seanet02: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Washing the toilet for being caught Fcking a senior student and a prefect when I was in SS 1.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Gooci(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2014
I ws the class captain in my jss1, so I ws used to writing noise makers. I even de put x5, x7 to some names nd out intotech teacher too mad, e de alwyz multiply de beatings.
One day, on my way home, some of my classmate ambushed me, they gav me maximum shishi grin....... My mumci follow me go skol d nxt day nioo, na xo I dropped class captain post. cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by chelseabmw(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

I brought two 12-round knockout to my secondary school graduation. grin

Omo! When I set off the two inside our Hall like this, just immediately after the closing prayers, SEE DISPLAY. grin I will never forget watching my Vice-Principal and teachers run like thier lives depended on it. The School security took off as well. grin JSS1 - SS3 where falling over each other to get out, the stampede was epic. I wish my days were are mordern as this era, I would have captured the chaos on camera and posted it on Youtube. grin

Till today, my schools forum never fail to talk about that graduation. I even have a picture of my one of my friend lighting one of them. grin

NOBODY WAS EVER CAUGHT FOR IT. grin

lol................ we are partners in crime but yours is more technical n sophisticated grin,u are heartless menh! cheesy cheesy Seriously u needed a big suspension n punishment for getting the whole of ur school scared n run for their lives.... cheesy cheesy Seriously we need people like u right now at sambisa forest so that u can help us scare away bokoboiz cheesy cheesy grin grin

2006 pastor made an announcement in church(New Year's Eve) that no one should shoot knockouts and all... People like mealready have their booth filled up with bangers,knockouts and rockets...... If you see the shooting that day ehnn,my target was even inside the church ....Pastor run comot leave members that day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh lord forgive me for i have sinned grin grin

Till today everyone calls me BANGA!! angry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by hizaya61(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2014
THEY ASK ME TO KISS MY FEMALE CLASS CAPTAIN because I SLAP HER AND ABUSE HER PARENT.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jaykaylegend(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2014
20 strokes of cane on the assembly ground and a whole SAMBISA forest of grass
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2014
grin it beats me how mad cow's moniker survived the holocaust / hurricane nairaland.. shocked truly;-"The beautiful ones are not yet born!and the ugly ones refuse to die!!!"
Mad Cow: Indefinite suspension.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Engnrcollins(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Jump like Nwa ewuo
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by MadCow1: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
tsolz84: grin it beats me how mad cow's moniker survived the holocaust / hurricane nairaland.. shocked truly;-"The beautiful ones are not yet born!and the ugly ones refuse to die!!!"

So who is the ugly one? angry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2014
ibrahimbabagana: 79 lashes on my BACK on an assembly ground. my hands and legs were widely held by four strong ladies embarassed, including my g.friend grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

PUNISHMENT: i wrote PFOCK you on my account teachers CAP. ss2c
shocked shocked 79 shocked
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Yaba left things...just when we all thought u're recovering..too bad
Mad Cow:

So who is the ugly one? angry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Francon(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]I had so many punishments. It depends on the crime tho. As a boarder, i really suffered at d hands of those "wicked seniors". Lying down on a wet floor and facing the sun, Squat and fly ur hands (180 degree). police and thief (police will be shooting, thief will be dying), Lie under the bunk and kill every mosquito that comes around, sweeping a class room or cleaning a toilet, pick pin and all of that....

I can remember in my junior days. I borrowed money from a class mate because my guardian wasn't around one Friday (we normally take money from our guardians on these days) and i promised to pay my debtor on Monday. It happened that she reminded me in class to go get her money. Upon arrival at my guardian's office, i greeted her and out of annoyance i said "auntie, i have been looking for you and you wasn't around" *blunder*. She gave me a heavy knock on my fore head that kept me on airplane mood...... hehehe.. she walked me out of her office and told me to go and learn English (she's was my english teacher). I couldn't stand the embarrassment cos my debtor was waiting outside.... Hmmm. see gobe!!! i dreaded going to class for weeks before i paid back the money..... Till today, i have never borrowed money from anyone not even my siblings or friends for whatsoever reason.

Another occasion was one Friday i missed my dinner cos i was running errands. As i got to the tap (this is where most people who couldn't finish their food give out to those to missed theirs or who need more b4 washing their plates). I didn't see, so i went straight to the dinning to see if i could find some left over on d turine (pot). I didn't see any. I was on my way out when someone screamed my name. As i turned to look back, it was a senior. I was asked to carry their big food flask in my bag and take it to d hostel(it was a contraband). so i declined and they gave me a slap and i had to carry it. I couldn't wait to report the case to my guardian on Monday smiley Luckily for me, i met her with her colleagues that Monday morning. The seniors were sent for. I didn't believe the one that slapped me repeated twice and became my mate. I never thought my mate was gonna bully me. She wore some defaulting uniforms (her socks, sandals, bangles, cardigan) and it was obtained.

I watched how they were caned. It was worst than the ones Pilate's soldiers did to Jesus. It wasn't what i bargained for but they got what they deserved... She couldn't sleep well that night as a result of the lashes.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by MadCow1: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2014
tsolz84: Yaba left things...just when we all thought u're recovering..too bad

WHy do you speak in parables so much?! angry

You be Jesus?
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by halmeyd(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu: Lying the whole Girl's Dormitory down on the grass with enough sand flies in the middle of the night after lights out.

Naval School no be joke....

I will never forget that Naval officer, the guy wicked die with him long CAINcry cry
U mean his CAIN his long? Wat of his ABEL? is it also long
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Ninilowo(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Oh! I attended a jungle school, so any kain offense na to uproot a Melina tree..........QED grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. / Where To Buy Or Purchase Nursing Form In Delta State Nigeria / 11 Career Success Tips For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.