Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Movie Stars Who Died During Production - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Stars Who Died During Production (87133 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Smartsyn(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

BRICK MANSIONS....very interesting grin tongue
OK, I'll go check it up.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by McGeorge1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wat about that spartacus guy na? He no dey d list o
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by colossus2: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
prof800:
The guy died?

Ooh... I never knew... sad
What a bright little kid.
He died in 2002 aged 20.
Wasn't a kid bro grin
Replica of Aki and Pawpaw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by freshness2020: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
tosscash1:

3} UZOR NDUWUIZU...DO U REMEMBER D TALL AND HANDSOME YOUNG GUY DAT ACTED "THE PRICE OF PEACE"...THOUGH HE
DIDNT DIE ON A SET BUT HE HAD A MOVIE TO ACT THAT SAME WEEK HE DIED...ABOUT 3 OR 4YRS AGO HE WAS PLAYIN FOOTBALL
WITH HIS FRIENDS WHEN HE STARTED COMPLAINING OF TIREDNESS SO HE LEFT D PITCH TO GO AND REST A LITTLE UNDER A
TREE WHERE HE LAID DOWN AND PASS OUT. cry

Yea that's true, that Imsu guy I guess, from English department, was my set though. Died in 2010 playing football with his friends after an Operation!
He was due for Graduation that same year!
RIP

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by justi4jesu(f): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: OK, I'll go check it up.

okey dokey wink
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak:

False. He died of a heart attack while playing against Angola at the National Stadium, Surulere. August 12, 1989.

How is that related to the present topic?

Na for the slow motion.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oyetboy: Is there any Nollywood start that died during movie production? I think not
Sam Loco when he was on a blue film set in Owerri.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by KingTom(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mtcheeeeew Ukobioko Alakoghine died in 2014 while attempting to jump into the Lagos Lagoon cry cry
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Since Paul Walker is here, then Andy Whitfield (initial spartacus) shld b too
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by prof800(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
colossus2:
He died in 2002 aged 20.
Wasn't a kid bro grin
Replica of Aki and Pawpaw cheesy
Well at 20, he was still a kid.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by tuffgongjo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Brandon lee(lee family) story is a very touching tale.

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JOACHINpedro: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Otunbakay: Ace multitalented actor Sam Loco Efe died in 2011 while directing a production in Owerri, Imo state.

The firm was tittled "Unknown Prophet". He was reported to have complain of a heart problem before the commencement of the project for which he was hospitalised and discharged.

Now let us remember and celebrate our own. He was aged 66 years.
too bad there were no digital assistance to help complete the movie...just lyk the oyibo's own....9ja don carry last!!!

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by striker9(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oyetboy: Is there any Nollywood start that died during movie production? I think not
Sam loco Efe
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by kel4soft: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Enjoyed all the comments.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JOACHINpedro: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Go SAMMUEL OKPARAJI House NOW...him grandma dey complain say d government forgot abt d family afta my manchi kick bucket 4 field...at least make dem find small cash give mama, make she dey take heart,..or d guy destiny was to die in d field?...NO!!!..ABEG MAKE una luk dix wickedness na... MAMA TAKE HEART...*sobs*

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Noneroone(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
cynthia okereke. Girl that acted spanner.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by tuffgongjo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Csami:

Nne, what did i do to u na? Easy o, i was only trying to have fun.
d guy just dey change A̶̲̥̅♏ for u
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JOACHINpedro: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Noneroone: cynthia okereke. Girl that acted spanner.
liar!...cynthia is not dead o...she just had accident and injured her legs...bt make i check am 4 net,brb

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by shypapa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Masta01: samuel okpraji died when play for nigeria against india

you can lie ooo

99 - 1
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Coldfeet(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Csami:

Nne, what did i do to u na? Easy o, i was only trying to have fun.
Nna me too o! I was also tryna poke fun at you.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by shypapa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Masta01]samuel okpraji died when play for nigeria against india

99 - 1
bros u sabi lie ooooo
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by eazisky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Paul walker died, not while acting o
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by asidere(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
JT Tom West, one of nollywood finest actor died during production of a movie,i can't remember the titled.i read in papers that he was the lead actor in the movie
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Obanleowo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
R-I-P

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Noneroone(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
JOACHINpedro: liar!...cynthia is not dead o...she just had accident and injured her legs...bt make i check am 4 net,brb
sorry, her name was cynthia charles. She played the role of Nkem owoh's daughter that was dating spanner.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Creamish(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014

The movies r usually produced within 2 weeks....very unlikely.. grin

kidding oo..

RIP to d dead.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
freshness2020:
Yea that's true, that Imsu guy I guess, from English department, was my set though. Died in 2010 playing football with his friends after an Operation!
He was due for Graduation that same year!
RIP

EXACTLY!!..twas so painful cox i liked dat boy
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
asidere: JT Tom West, one of nollywood finest actor died during production of a movie,i can't remember the titled.i read in papers that he was the producer of the movie
Oh! That was my guy, omo feel my namesake for End of the Line nagrin. Chai R.I.P to Naija's only action star!
cry cry cry
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JOACHINpedro: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Noneroone: sorry, her name was cynthia charles. She played the role of Nkem owoh's daughter that was dating spanner.
i tink say na OGE OKOYE was d one dating AKI in dat movie

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Spartacus too died ...
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jumong1: too bulky, just list them
do u v brain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.