Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Movie Stars Who Died During Production - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Stars Who Died During Production (86930 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Techwriter: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sam Loco Efe...
Died in his hotel room during production

18 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Coldfeet(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
So sad
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
*following*
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Now i know dat those people arguing over samuel okwaraji are fucktards. I nor call names o.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Masta01: samuel okpraji died when play for nigeria against india
99 - 1
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by enomakos(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote
author=Krak]11. Heath Ledger: He had just played The
Joker
in the movie "The Dark Knight" and was in the middle of
acting another movie "The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus" when, on
January 28, 2008 he suddenly died in his hotel room of a prescription
drugs overdose.

His buddies Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrel
ultimately played various versions of his character in the
movie.[/quote] ha i did't know this guy is dead,so sad
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
RIP to them all

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by JustCare: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is incredible! son and father died in the same process at different time in history. # weird

5 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Donkunxex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak: 5. Redd Foxx: He had become famous for acting a heart attack scene in the 1970's show "Sanford and Son", ironically he died in 1991 of a heart attack while on set of "The Royal Family", he was 68 years.
waoh...
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by afribookorg(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Aniroly(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bullshit
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Paul walker.... cry cry watching his movie now sef sad
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Coldfeet(f): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak: 8. Steve Irwin: Although not a movie actor, Steve Irwin was an animal enthusiast and a documentary superstar.

He was killed by a Stingray while filming a documentary "Ocean's Deadliest". He died on the way to hospital, the day was September 4, 2006.

According to eye witnesses on the scene his last words were, "I am dying".
I watched that very episode! NatGeo aired it! It was quite unfortunate he died doing what he loved doing best so so sad.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by tony231(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nice list but what of the spatacus guy who died he was 40yrs and from australia.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by tonyx4x44(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak: 15. Paul Walker: "Fast and Furious 7" was halfway through production when it's main star, Paul Walker died in a fatal car crash on November 30, 2013 in Valencia, California.

http://globalthots..com/2014/06/movie-stars-who-died-during-production.html?m=1

this does not classify with the rest... he died on a private journey

if it doesn't matter, then a lot more names should be on there

4 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by ygenius: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Our own Sam Loco Efe also died in an Hotel during a movie set.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by vislabraye(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sam Loko Efe.
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by dontai(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Iya mi leko died during fasting, after finishing the first part of koto aye, only to be replace in the later part.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Coldfeet(f): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Csami:

Stars that died during production and you are asking how is what related?
Yeah right! As you conveniently didn't see the part that says "MOVIE STAR" and not Football stars or Music stars!

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Iko5000: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak: 10. Roy Kinnear: He was filming the movie "The Return of the Musketeers" in Toledo, Spain on September 20, 1988 when he fell from a horse and sustained a broken pelvis. He died the following day from a massive heart attack.

Richard Lester, the film director was so deeply touched by his death that he quit his own film career.

That picture is Roy Kinnear son
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Smartsyn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
I thought I saw Oliver Queen on that No. 14.

I for don faint here..
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Csami(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Coldfeet: Yeah right! As you conveniently didn't see the part that says "MOVIE STAR" and not Football stars or Music stars!

Nne, what did i do to u na? Easy o, i was only trying to have fun.

6 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
How about sam loco efe?
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Krak: 15. Paul Walker: "Fast and Furious 7" was halfway through production when it's main star, Paul Walker died in a fatal car crash on November 30, 2013 in Valencia, California.

http://globalthots..com/2014/06/movie-stars-who-died-during-production.html?m=1
angry angry angry
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Smartsyn(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
justi4jesu: Paul walker.... cry cry watching his movie now sef sad
which?
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by justi4jesu(f): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: which?

BRICK MANSIONS....very interesting grin tongue
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by AlPicapcI(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
kombats: @OP wat of Josh Ryan Evans that potray Timmy Lenox in Passion??

And Aliyah during the making of MATRIX

2 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Otunbakay(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ace multitalented actor Sam Loco Efe died in 2011 while directing a production in Owerri, Imo state.

The firm was tittled "Unknown Prophet". He was reported to have complain of a heart problem before the commencement of the project for which he was hospitalised and discharged.

Now let us remember and celebrate our own. He was aged 66 years.

11 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by prof800(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
kombats: @OP wat of Josh Ryan Evans that potray Timmy Lenox in Passion??
The guy died?

Ooh... I never knew... sad
What a bright little kid.

1 Like

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oyetboy: Is there any Nollywood start that died during movie production? I think not

OFCOZ I KNO OF 3PPLE

1} JT TOM WEST..KNOWN FOR ACTIN ACTION MOVIES AND PLAYING ROLE OF CRIMINAL
HE DIED DURING A BREAK ON A MOVIE SET IN EARLY 2000s WHEN HE DROVE OUT WITH HIS CAR
AND WAS INVOLVED IN CAR ACCIDENT

2} A PRODUCER KNOWN AS CHEROKEE.....HE DIED OF
ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE DURING A SET ALSO EARLY 2000...THOUGH I CANT RECALL D NAME
OF D MOVIE. IT WAS ALSO DEDICATED TO HIM

3} UZOR NDUBUIZU...DO U REMEMBER D TALL AND HANDSOME YOUNG GUY DAT ACTED "THE PRICE OF PEACE"...THOUGH HE
DIDNT DIE ON A SET BUT HE HAD A MOVIE TO ACT THAT SAME WEEK HE DIED...ABOUT 3 OR 4YRS AGO HE WAS PLAYIN FOOTBALL
WITH HIS FRIENDS WHEN HE STARTED COMPLAINING OF TIREDNESS SO HE LEFT D PITCH TO GO AND REST A LITTLE UNDER A
TREE WHERE HE LAID DOWN AND PASS OUT. cry

4 Likes

Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by colossus2: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
justi4jesu: Paul walker.... cry cry watching his movie now sef sad
Sister Linus Mba watching the movie on nairaland tongue

OP what of Spartacus cheesy
Re: Movie Stars Who Died During Production by justi4jesu(f): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
colossus2:
Sister Linus Mba watching the movie on nairaland tongue

OP what of Spartacus cheesy

Lol Colossus pls get off my back tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.