Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? (2195 Views)

Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) / Badoo- Olamide Says He's Suffering From Success(photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2014

Recently i read an article about [url="http://www.gidi360.com/5-reasons-fans-prefer-davido-wizkid/"]5 reasons why fans prefer davido to wizkid[/url],lol what the Bleep "fans" don't prefer any other person than who they love

for example Justin bieber is one of the most hated celebrity why? The plain truth is that he got a bigger "female fanbase".guys be hating because they can't be like him

*he kills someone*

his fans be like "can't somebody make a mistake?" lol hell yeah that's what true fans do

same thing applies to wizkid,far back in 2010 i asked a friend why he hates wizkid he was like "the boy they feel himself" (his proud)

i asked again have you met him before? He said no,lol no? How then is he proud
he said how he behaves

special thanks to the bloggers for trying to ruin his name just to get traffic to thier blog,the worst part is that people believe this lies

one producer ojb jerezel once had a kidney problem and people where pressuring him "why don't he donate"

in the English dictionary donation means helping someone at your own will

they said why can't he donate? He recorded wizkid's first album
and am like don't wizkid pay him? Ofcourse he did

so its not a must he must donate to him

1.Arrogance
in the article he said wizkid is arrogant,wait because am now a celebrity you want me to take all the insult? look at the picture below whats wrong in his reply to the hater
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RqQOLE1l4hc/Ug_oSYFTOuI/AAAAAAAAaMI/mktB5TpXmCs/s1600/w1.JPG[/img]
truly broke people don't have an option

like someone said
"don't you see he ignored the first and second tweet,and d dude went further to say that is why you need to go back to school.obviously that pushed wizkid to tweet that. you would do worse"

the stupid hater said “he should go back to school” for what bro? You go to school to make money later in life but the broke ass was hating and don’t really know what going to school mean
2.Planless
he said wizkid will be like dbanj who ran after international collaboration and fell.look dbanj might is not into music like before
but he got fame power and money.people outside don’t really know what its like in the inside,dbanj is an ambassador and he got many endorsement.his Gone big but i see he is more interested in investing his money on something more reliable than music
back to the matter,wizkid is the biggest star in Africa,first nigerian to hit 1million twitter followers,have you forgotten his the highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa? He is trying to launch his music in to other part of the world.wizkid conquered Africa so what do you mean by planless?
3.his made it

in the article i read “he behaves as if his made it” lol nigga...

http://gidipals.com/know-wizkid-suffering-success/
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by tammyboy1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
The way Articles dy full nl dis days ehnn,
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Soooo what do u now want?
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Tval(m): 5:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Airforce1(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Haters sha cheesy
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by iheanyi40(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Viewing this topic: Airforce1(m) and 2 guest(s)

Iknw say i go catch yu ere grin grin
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Airforce1(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2014
iheanyi40: Viewing this topic: Airforce1(m) and 2 guest(s)

Iknw say i go catch yu ere grin grin

Abi nau

Everybody wanna be friends with a success grin
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Lindajohn(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
How much in pay u for dis sh*t
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Linda john: How much in pay u for dis sh*t
hater alert
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Lindajohn(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Gidipal:
hater alert
ur blokos hater
Re: Do You Know Wizkid Is Suffering From Success? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Do you know this OP is suffering from joblessness? undecided

Meet 21 Year Old Landmark University Best Graduating Student [photo] / Good Girl Gone Bad: Yvonne Jegede Grow Without Getting Rough And Expose Their? / Segun Arinze Shares Sexy Bathroom Selfies