Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] (2211 Views)

Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools / Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Wizkid is the next Nigerian super star to pay homage to the underprivileged .
The StarBoy Records boss joins the likes of PSquare and Davido who recently gave back to the less privileged in other African countries – Cote D’Ivoire and Cameroon.

The “Bombay” singer, who’s been in the news lately over his upcoming EP and alleged rivalry with Davido, paid a visit to a local community in Benin Republic to donate materials to the less privileged children.

He posted a touching image on his Instagram spending time in a chairty home with the caption:
“Food nd wheelchairs for the less privileged. This won’t do nothing for them but I pray God keeps nd protects everyone! God has a special plan. Make someone smile today! bless!”

Looks like artistes in the Nigerian entertainment industry are beginning to take delight in giving back to the society.

http://tiwasblog.co/2014/07/wizkid-donates-wheelchairs-food-to-less-privileged/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by mormoni(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2015
He triedt
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by limolalikamaila: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2015
OK dats nice.

Airforce1 I saw an album bearing you at alaba, is DAT really you/yours ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Fairgodwin(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Gosh! These two guys up there took my rightful spot. Well, nothing spoil, I go manage here like that.
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2015
I promise to do more after my ALBUM release smiley
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by NupeZalla(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Dude z making sense diz days
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by AfricanApple(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2015
he bypassed his own country? to another? what a ah1t lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Haters won't see this now but if he buy car tomorrow now....wahala!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Haters won't see this now but if he buy car tomorrow now....wahala!

abi o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by CrazyScientist: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
limolalikamaila:
OK dats nice.

Airforce1 I saw an album bearing you at alaba, is DAT really you/yours ?

You saw it too ? grin

The boy is becoming a man...
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You saw it too ? grin

I've always been a man grin
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by limolalikamaila: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You saw it too ? grin

huhuhuhuhu
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by boboLIL(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ah can't st0p dis guy...n0 h0m0....g00d m0ve....j0y n0tin buh j0y...Jah bless u br0h
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Yustash001(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is what our rich musician should be doing....not just lavishing millions on weed and drinks...
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by angelTI(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good one...

Wish everyone (you and i) who could help do this often
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by ellahzy(f): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
dats my Kid
keep it up!
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by zinachidi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
dats really cool,, Jah bless ur hustle...
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
ellahzy:
dats my Kid

keep it up!

That boy senior you na grin
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by kikilove(f): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's a very kind gesture
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by ellahzy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Airforce1:

That boy senior you na grin

grin
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one dear,keep it up!!
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by pretydiva(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thumbs up wizkid. Nuffin like giving bk 2 d society
Re: Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Thumbs up wizkid. Nuffin like giving bk 2 d society

grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Images Of Davido And B-red Before The Fame... / Identical Twins Brothers Married An Identical Twins Sisters And They All Live In / Photos: Hafsat Abiola’s Daughter Anabella Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.