Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,703 members, 7,823,985 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Jokes: Girls!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes: Girls!! (1173 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes: Girls!! by deproftech(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Women no go kill me ooo
Ifeoma visited me last night, when
she went to bathroom to shower, her
phone rang, i looked n see TUFACE
CALLING...... I no talk...
After that, another call came in n when i check it was WIZKID CALLING hmmm i was
a litle bit nervous but i remained
calm.
Within few minutes, another call came in
from a different person, it was RAMSEY
NOUAH CALLING.... I SAID TO MY SELF, DOES
IT MEAN THIS GIRL IS A CELEBRITY ND I
DON'T
KNOW?.....
As if that was not enough, another call
came in with a stored name as EMEKA IKE.... somethin stroke my mind n i decided to
dial her number to see what she saved
mine with
;
.:
' l
l
l
hmmmm as i dial the number what i saw
was LATE SAM LOCO CALLING!
I fainted!...(paraphrased)
Re: Jokes: Girls!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chai! that lady baad. it's either you're her 'ex' or she is wishing u dead. Anyway, carry 'witch save her number
Re: Jokes: Girls!! by deproftech(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Nemeka: Chai! that lady baad. it's either you're her 'ex' or she is wishing u dead. Anyway, carry 'witch save her number

Lol!!!
Re: Jokes: Girls!! by jokingmary(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2014
welcome to newyork

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Fg Bans Commercial Transport In Nigeria / Pastor Cancels Baptism Because Baby’s Name Ends In “-ebola.” / If You Think Education Is Expensive Try Ignorance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.