Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Looking For Reliable And Secured Lagos Car Hire.. Car Rent.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For Reliable And Secured Lagos Car Hire.. Car Rent.. (526 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Reliable And Secured Lagos Car Hire.. Car Rent.. by uzuz(f): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello, I will be in Lagos (Ikeja) on the 3rd of August - 7th of August and I am looking to rent/hire a car for this period. I don't know if there is anyone here who does that kind of service.

-What is the price of renting 'with a driver' (what times is the driver available) and 'without a driver'?
-Is the car insured?
-What is the mode of payment? Any bond needed?
-What type of car is it?

If I am looking to drive myself, what is needed from me? I have checked some car rental companies online Sixt, Avis, Europcar and I am just comparing. I maybe needing the car again for 15th August till 19th August (midday) Can the car be dropped on this date @ the airport?

Please let me know the options that I have. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Looking For Reliable And Secured Lagos Car Hire.. Car Rent.. by uzuz(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nothing yet...?
Re: Looking For Reliable And Secured Lagos Car Hire.. Car Rent.. by kay29000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just in case you need this service again in the future. I offer car hire service with a Kia Picanto (in good condition with A/C). I will drive you wherever you want within Lagos for the right price. You can get in touch with me at...07061004125. Or bb pin- 75495661.

Mr. Kay

(1) (Reply)

Spray Booth - Special USD5850, Ex Works. Fantastic Price!!! / Registered HONDA Accord 2005 Model V6 For Sale / Awoof: REG 2004 NISSAN MURANO For Just 920k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.