Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Exxonmobil Operations Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Operations Technician (12511 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test / Exxonmobil Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Now that Nairaland crash has wiped off the period of our Aptitude test, skill test and interview from the database, it should not stop us from keeping hope alive and burning firmly. Kindly ship in update

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by hyceth: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
What's the latest on the Exxonmobil interview for Operations Technicians?
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
I heard that some folks were sent emails to upload their CV's and passport last week friday. Can anyone confirm this info?
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by skytanics(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
I didnt get any of such information. still expecting to hear from them.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by jossy26: 5:04am On Jul 03, 2014
This mobil recruitment na wa, anyhows, Gods will be done. Still hopeful
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
I did not get any such mail either. Why would exxonmobil be asking for that to be done at this stage. Most likely that should be for another position
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm eagerly anticipating a call from Exxonmobil, going by what I was told by a member of the panel that interviewed me, we ought to have known our fates by now. It's really disappointing that things are turning this way, maybe they are still making arrangements for the final on-boarding of the would be new in-takes. Lets remain optimistic and don't despair, i see gud things coming our ways soon.

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by FADEO: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
There will be a good and pleasant news soon for us. Lets just keep up the faith and believe in God.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2014
This is our week! Keep hope alive. Exxon calls on the way!
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
kwizzy: This is our week! Keep hope alive. Exxon calls on the way!

I say a big Amen in Jesus name
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
kwizzy: This is our week! Keep hope alive. Exxon calls on the way!
Amen and Amen
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
I heard some persons where called for medicals 2day. Pls can anyone confirm this info
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Its confirmed two persons have been called for medicals
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by holygreal: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
just only two
kwizzy: Its confirmed two persons have been called for medicals
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hw many persons in particular is exxonmobil looking forward to recruit?
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by samsononos: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is it by mail or phone call?
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
By email. May be the calls will be coming one after the other. I don't think is only two persons they need.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Any updates today?
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Osezzua: Any updates today?

Only Kwizzy can tell us o. A process that started with close to 700 or thereabout at the aptitude test level cannot end up with two qualified candidate. My thought is, a decision is yet to be taken. ExxonMobil has spontaneous and effective system. When they make their decision there will be no second guessing. I believe I am one of those to be called and until then, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Let's just be hopeful. I believe the recruitment is still on going. THIS WEEK IS OUR WEEK!
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Yeah, the recruitment is still on guys, don't despair.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
just keep praying guys
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Four persons did their medicals 2day. Let's keep hope alive we are heading close.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by jossy26: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Kwizzy, that makes a total of 6 persons so far, that means there is still hope. I know i will be the one to break the great news here on nairaland. Lets go there
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Nope, four persons for now.
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Lets keep this thread alive
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by kwizzy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Does anyone have exxon mobil HR contact. Its neccessary we call to know our fate
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2014
kwizzy: Does anyone have exxon mobil HR contact. Its neccessary we call to know our fate

O boy I thought you had a link with them or how do you get your info? Besides, it is better those of us that were called on phone then give a call (with the number they used) as Kwizzy suggested
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by jossy26: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2014
@slogozer, if you were called before, abeg kindly place a call, they should let us know our fate jare, i have actually sent an email to the address that invited me for the interview but i havent got any response. We will appreciate if you feed the house back Mr slogozer
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by slogozer(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
jossy26: @slogozer, if you were called before, abeg kindly place a call, they should let us know our fate jare, i have actually sent an email to the address that invited me for the interview but i havent got any response. We will appreciate if you feed the house back Mr slogozer

My bros I was not called by phone. That is why I wanted anyone who was called to help call them. I am on the rig now otherwise I could have ask in ExxonMobil house. Till then whoever has the number should help out
Re: Exxonmobil Operations Technician by Osezzua(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
I strongly advise against calling anyone. Lets let them be, they will respond to us when the time comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Graduates With 2.2 And Below And How They Made It. / Kebbi Government Urges LG Workers To Apply For N-Power Scheme / Police Recruitment: Candidates To Undergo Mental, HIV, Pregnancy Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.