Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298494 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
GAMING: my favorite category grin

The p6000 comes with wat is arguably the fastest GPU on mobile, The mali-t760 ,its a dual core openGL 3.0 GPU at 600mhz each,although scalable to 16cores(which at its peak is actually faster than all adreno and powerVR GPUs and even the tegra 3 and 4,only bested by the Almighty Nvidia Tegra K1 and X1).

Now,this GPU is the 1st GPU to come with openCL Support (those is 3D graphics world would understand me) its a standard for parallel programming on heterogeneous or cross platform systems (don't want to go too deep on technical details, just know that it basically improves performance and speed of programs built on it) ..As seen in screenshots above the openGL 3.0 based GPU renders very well,games I used to play before on opengl 2.0 devices look a lot better on this one; God fire now has cool lighting and special fx,real time reflections and shadows etc, mc5 pro weapons are now gold(which I never used to c) not to mention the better overall look of mc5 even while in-game...NBA 2k15 plays well wit very little lag,that is one very high end game,not all phones handle it well, real racing 3 and asphalt 8 play like butter and look really gud with zero lag,FIFA 15 also looks alil better and faster, etc...its scores roughly 9000 on 3D scores on antutu benchmark, overall score is abt 30k-31900.

When it comes to gaming, I have not been disappointed at all...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
MULTIMEDIA: Well, am not a picture taking type,but I must say taking pics with this phone is cool,with its 13mp main camera with LED flash And 2.0mp selfie camera, pic taking is not record shattering but it gets the job done... The phones resolution is 720x1280 which is HD but not full HD(1080x1280) ,with 16m colors on an IPS OGS screen ,Picture quality is vivid and colors pop out well.. I've played full HD bluray vids and the mt6732 handles it very well...no lags on vids at all..

Below are a view pics taken with the device both front and back camera view points.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by nani667: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Nice review ✔
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
CODEEATER do u play mc5 online with the mtn bis ??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
jorhney:
No bro..haven't been able to figure out how to make it work with ss.. So na mb I dey use play am
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
jorhney:

Hold that tought...I think I just figured it out...

Let me test a theory that I just thought of... grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
CODEEATER:

okayokay cheesy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BrightDeGea(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
nice review @Codeater
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
The Under listed Technologies Are Available On Sale @TYCONCEPTS ;

* THL 5000 = #46,000

* UMI Zero = #45,000

* Cubot S200 = #23,000

* THL 4000 = #22,000

* Elephone G4 = #20,000

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Chimezie250(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
tyconcepts:
The Under listed Technologies Are Available On Sale @TYCONCEPTS ;

* THL 5000 = #46,000

* UMI Zero = #45,000

* Cubot S200 = #23,000

* THL 4000 = #22,000

* Elephone G4 = #20,000

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
i want that cubot s200 but I don't have upto 23k just 21k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chimezie250:
i want that cubot s200 but I don't have upto 23k just 21k

It cannot go for 21k.

Thank you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
tyconcepts:
Good morning Mikados

Your UMI Zero & Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank has been dispatched to your address.

Thanks for your repeated/continous patronage.

Delivered.... smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
CODEEATER:

Cool.... Hope ur hypothesis/theory gives a positive results...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
TY, get in touch asap. I have a firm commitment as per what we discussed on phone and I want it tomorrow

your no is unavailable
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
altavista:
TY, get in touch asap. I have a firm commitment as per what we discussed on phone and I want it tomorrow

your no is unavailable

Must be network ish as my phone is perpetually turned on.

WhatsApp.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
tyconcepts:
Hello StarlightRR;

Your friend's UMI Zero is ready for pick up.

God bless your for the referral....When you ball into Warri again, 1crate of Orijin for you grin grin Bills on us.

#TYCONCEPTS Toh Capable

Delivered....A satisfied client from a friend all the way grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chimezie250: i want that cubot s200 but I don't have up to 23k just 21k

vickertony:
this cubot s200,to umuahia is how much waybil included 16gb memory card...wanna knw.thnks,dis guy and en ss d appetizing.

Judah031:
Pls is cubot s200 better than elephone g5? Pls wanna knw about dere durability,audio output,display n heat problem. Thanx alot

lanre316:
@BrightdeGea,
I want to ask. Is the sim slot a regular or Micro sim slot. Cause I hate having to cut my sim for phone. A phone should adjust itself for me, not the other way round. Lol. And does 3g work on both sim slots. Thanks.

Una too talk haba!

While y'all were punching your keyboard/keypads, I was doing the needful. . .and now the last piece of Cubot s200 in TY's store is mine grin

I'm expecting to pick it up tomorrow. I will either corroborate or contradict what BrightDeGea has posted about the phone but my gut feeling is it'd be the former.

Till then. . .
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kayodedada1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
CODEEATER:
The long delayed review of elephone p6000

But first a few screenies
Cool phone...Please which launcher are u using?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vickertony(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
altavista:

Una too talk haba!

While y'all were punching your keyboard/keypads, I was doing the needful. . .and now the last piece of Cubot s200 in TY's store is mine grin

I'm expecting to pick it up tomorrow. I will either corroborate or contradict what BrightDeGea has posted about the phone but my gut feeling is it'd be the former.

Till then. . .

No worry we go join una soon..anytime u root urs quote me biko!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
kayodedada1:
Cool phone...Please which launcher are u using?
default launcher
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
altavista:

Una too talk haba!

Till then. . .

Gbam!!!

Payment received and confirmed....

Cubot S200 prepped for dispatch tomorrow.....Some talk while some act.....

The winner is always known at the end of 90mins grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Keep an eye on ULEFONE bE PRO.

#Its Friday Night.....Sipping on Coke n Rum wink wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2015
tyconcepts:
Keep an eye on ULEFONE bE PRO.

#Its Friday Night.....Sipping on Coke n Rum wink wink
Hmmm rum tins..anyways as a wafi gurl,.you no go carry last.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2015
JohnQueen:

Hmmm rum tins..anyways as a wafi gurl,.you no go carry last.

Last isn't ours.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
altavista:

Una too talk haba!

Till then. . .

Hahahahahahahah.... Lucky chap...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
altavista:

Una too talk haba!

Till then. . .

Cubot S200 dispatched to your location, ABK.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BrightDeGea(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
I HAIL UNA O
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
BrightDeGea:
I HAIL UNA O

We hail you too.

#TeamCubot

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Keep an eye out for UHAPPY UP320.

#64bits Speaking.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2015
tyconcepts:

Cubot S200 dispatched to your location, ABK.

Delivered & Confirmed.

#HappySunday

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Phew! Cubot s200 is one badass phone to root. Tried all the 1-click rooting APKs in my arsenal and all failed.

Also tried the exe rooting apps on my PC and they couldn't do the job too.

I was at the verge of giving up when I remembered google was my friend so I paid him a visit, listened carefully to his instructions, downloaded an app and "mo wole ko le" in less than 3 mins grin

Now I have 100% control over my phone and its full android power and functionality has been unleashed.

A screenie speaks more than a 1000 words so SS will be coming up in a bit. Make una feed una eyes

cc: tyconcepts, vickertony, BrightDeGea

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vickertony(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
altavista:
Phew! Cubot s200 is one badass phone to root. Tried all the 1-click rooting APKs in my arsenal and all failed.

Also tried the PC exe rooting apps on my PC and all they were unsuccessful too.

I was at the verge of giving up when I remembered google was my friend so I paid him a visit, downloaded an app and I rooted it in less than 3 mins.

A screenie speaks more than a 1000 words so SS will be coming up in a bit. Make una feed una eyes

cc: tyconcepts, vickertony, BrightDeGea
with king root ba..i go soon join una make i d gather my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.