Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298489 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickertony:
with king root ba..i go soon join una make i d gather my money

No be only kingroot, na queenroot lol

Kingroot failed woefully if u must know
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Let me let the cat out of the bag,

Order your cubot s200 from tyconcepts and she'll tell u how to root it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vickertony(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
altavista:

Oya tell me the name of the app
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
altavista:

#AllRightsReserved
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
altavista:
Phew! Cubot s200 is one badass phone to root. Tried all the 1-click rooting APKs in my arsenal and all failed.

Also tried the exe rooting apps on my PC and they couldn't do the job too.

I was at the verge of giving up when I remembered google was my friend so I paid him a visit, listened carefully to his instructions, downloaded an app and "mo wole ko le" in less than 3 mins grin

Now I have 100% control over my phone and its full android power and functionality has been unleashed.

A screenie speaks more than a 1000 words so SS will be coming up in a bit. Make una feed una eyes

cc: tyconcepts, vickertony, BrightDeGea

In less than 24hrs you have unleashed the dragon in the phone......I call it passion.

Thanks for your patronage..... We go do am again & again wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BrightDeGea(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
altavista:
Phew! Cubot s200 is one badass phone to root. Tried all the 1-click rooting APKs in my arsenal and all failed.

Also tried the exe rooting apps on my PC and they couldn't do the job too.

I was at the verge of giving up when I remembered google was my friend so I paid him a visit, listened carefully to his instructions, downloaded an app and "mo wole ko le" in less than 3 mins grin

Now I have 100% control over my phone and its full android power and functionality has been unleashed.

A screenie speaks more than a 1000 words so SS will be coming up in a bit. Make una feed una eyes

cc: tyconcepts, vickertony, BrightDeGea
Jesu! i have tried several methods but couldn't get this babe on her knees, bros please help me out.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
BrightDeGea:
Jesu! i have tried several methods but couldn't get this babe on her knees, bros please help me out.

You have been told....Let's know if you were able to make the "babe" bend.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
altavista:

Which app u use na...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by NONNYG: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
altavista:

Oga mi; drop d app as e dey hot. Kingroot wey dey claim king for rooting don fall my hands
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
NONNYG:
Oga mi; drop d app as e dey hot. Kingroot wey dey claim king for rooting don fall my hands

http://soft.mgyun.com/files/products/romastersu/2075/2015/51/RomasterSu_2.1.1_150114_2075.apk

download dt n.... Give d feedbck
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Y mak ppl abeg... Jst for root app.. Nt nice at all... Diaz no big deal dia nah >:
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sirchris4u(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
How long will it cost to get the cubot s200 down here to Amawbia, Anambra state
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
The Under listed Technologies Are Available On Sale @TYCONCEPTS ;

* THL 5000 = #46,000

* UMI Zero = #45,000

* THL 4000 = #22,000

* Elephone G4 = #20,000

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
sirchris4u:
How long will it cost to get the cubot s200 down here to Amawbia, Anambra state

Cubot S200 = #24,000 (Price as at today)

Waybill to Anambra = #2,000

Total = #26,000

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
bboyZ:

http://soft.mgyun.com/files/products/romastersu/2075/2015/51/RomasterSu_2.1.1_150114_2075.apk

download dt n.... Give d feedbck

Taah, I know ds app. Aniway I just downloaded it and its still dsame tin. Phone not rooted still. sad
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Muyiwabiggy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
@tyconcept the pls is the Jiayu S3 available? If yes how much is it cos I need asap
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:
@tyconcept the pls is the Jiayu S3 available? If yes how much is it cos I need asap

Not available.....Its short in supply and price has been hiked sort of.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Now we are talking money, hw much is my pipo U7 presently as at 2moro payment with all accs and waybill to benin. Am no longer in waffi already in skul.. Or any new release of same range
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
Now we are talking money, hw much is my pipo U7 presently as at 2moro payment with all accs and waybill to benin. Am no longer in waffi already in skul.. Or any new release of same range

Pipo U7 + Full Accessories = #31,000

Waybill to Benin = #1,000

None I know of.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Pipo U7 + Full Accessories = #31,000

Waybill to Benin = #1,000

None I know of.
meen neva expected it to have skyrocketed this far..choi i was planning 26 plus or minus 2k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
meen neva expected it to have skyrocketed this far..choi i was planning 26 plus or minus 2k

Dollar is no friend with naira.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by NONNYG: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by NONNYG: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
altavista:

guy drop d app nah
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SIMPLIFIED(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2015
This dollar is just running our economy down. I have a dream that one day a dollar=one naira#naijaLutherKing#
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
This dollar is just running our economy down. I have a dream that one day a dollar=one naira#naijaLutherKing#

Amin!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015
NONNYG:
tanks but didn't root it
sowi............ Av got a solution... Frm one d cubot s200 forum... Dis hw d rooted.. It

After reading a lot i found that to root it with vroot you need to install mobile uncle tools (frm google play) on the phone and enable the option "root" inside engineer mode ..wen u r in engineerin mode locate mtk -log and debugging- den enable user2root.then run vroot and it will be rooted in no time "........... Dts hw cubot s200 is rooted,,,,,
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by guente02(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2015
do you have Elephone p6000?
I stay in Sokoto
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SIMPLIFIED(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls add on whatsapp and send ur acct details 0706 371 3084@tyconcepts
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2015
guente02:
do you have Elephone p6000?
I stay in Sokoto

Not in stock at the moment but you can place order for it.

Delivery to Sokoto is possible.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
Pls add on whatsapp and send ur acct details 0706 371 3084@tyconcepts

Done.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2015
bboyZ:
sowi............ Av got a solution... Frm one d cubot s200 forum... Dis hw d rooted.. It

After reading a lot i found that to root it with vroot you need to install mobile uncle tools (frm google play) on the phone and enable the option "root" inside engineer mode ..wen u r in engineerin mode locate mtk -log and debugging- den enable user2root.then run vroot and it will be rooted in no time "........... Dts hw cubot s200 is rooted,,,,,

Yea I saw dat "user2root" stuff buh mine no gree enable.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by NONNYG: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
bboyZ:

bro I can't find "root" option inside the engineering mode

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.