Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299979 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Blank grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2015
lordfalcao:
lwkmd guy you dy mark me so? Chai.... You dy observe wella, well after watching the review, leagoo lead7 is my dream phone.... Hahahaha

Yes naaaa. I mark you closely smiley

We pray you settle for one phone soon sha.

Carry on my brother.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lordfalcao(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Doubletee13:

Yes naaaa. I mark you closely smiley

We pray you settle for one phone soon sha.

Carry on my brother.
you're good guy,,,, i pray i really do. Monetary funds ish
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Valentine Phones & Power Banks Available Here....

* THL 5000 = #46,000

* Elephone G7 = #31,000

* THL 4000 = #22,000

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by DADGREG: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2015
sleemoon:

Look at my mention very well den u ll see where u missed it.....

Talking about ulephone pro not jiayu....
Even d jiayu u talking bout sef na only 64bit it use senior p3000s.... D remaining specs beat ur jiayu s3 pantsdown minus 64bit

lol! Yea right, I see. I'm sorry about dat.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
amadika:
Please let me know when the Elephone P7000 is available. I just spoke with you a while ago.

Shout out to Amadika.....He made my morning legit smiley

Got a call from him this morning at about 7:33am, his boss needed a phone and he recommended "TYCONCEPTS"..... We were to meet by 9am.

Hurriedly prepared within the short notice....We meet, his boss choose the slicky slick " Elephone G7", transaction went smoothly.

Top up with breakfast of vegetables & wheat followed suit courtesy of boss grin

God bless you (Amadika) for the recommendation......I look forward to a repeat when Elephone P7000 comes to play.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
tyconcepts:

Got a call from him this morning at about 7:33am, his boss needed a phone and he recommended "TYCONCEPTS"..... We were to meet by 9am.
Hurriedly prepared within the short notice....We meet, his boss choose the slicky slick " Elephone G7", transaction went smoothly.
Top up with breakfast of vegetables & wheat followed suit courtesy of boss .

At the bolded above, hmmm God is watching you in 4D.....
I can see my specs on board... order loading ASAP #nomorevalexcuse
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by amadika(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
tyconcepts:

Top up with breakfast of vegetables & wheat followed suit courtesy of boss grin

God bless you (Amadika) for the recommendation......I look forward to a repeat when Elephone P7000 comes to play.

You made me proud. My boss fell in love with the G7 at first sight.
Hope to bring in more of my couleagues to patronize u.
I beg no delay for the Elephone P7000 when it becomes available.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
amadika:

You made me proud. My boss fell in love with the G7 at first sight.
Hope to bring in more of my couleagues to patronize u.
I beg no delay for the Elephone P7000 when it becomes available.

Mehnnnn......You killed the show with the way you presented me, well starched & ironed grin....I even begin feel like super dealer (I'll get there with God).

Am meeting up with him tomorrow, he wants Pineng Power Bank along with his receipt & user manual which I forgot in a rush to meet the time schedule.

I await the troop of patronage.....You won't be dulled grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
2baga:

At the bolded above, hmmm God is watching you in 4D.....
I can see my specs on board... order loading ASAP #nomorevalexcuse

Egbon niyen.....Na you God go watch pass because where you are is the cradle of "efo riro (assorted), iyan gbono" e.t.c

In fact I dey watch u for 7D grin grin grin

No excuse for no valentine gift at all....Not when I have the perfect valentine gifts to sample and own.

#Lets Ball.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sidvinci(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
What's the landing cost of 9.7 inch Retina 2048x1536 Teclast X98 Air 3G Dual Boot tablet pc Intel Z3736F Quad Core 2.16GHz 2GB+32GB
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Phones are available.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by joshdroided: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Madam ty i need to kwn how much to Land asus zenphone2 2gb ram version for ughelli.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
joshdroided:
Madam ty i need to kwn how much to Land asus zenphone2 2gb ram version for ughelli.

Will check and get back to you later.

How Ughelli brotherly?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
U av eleph0ne p6000 pouch?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
U av eleph0ne p6000 pouch?

No I don't.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
sidvinci:
What's the landing cost of 9.7 inch Retina 2048x1536 Teclast X98 Air 3G Dual Boot tablet pc Intel Z3736F Quad Core 2.16GHz 2GB+32GB

#60,000 with full accessories.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by joshdroided: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
tyconcepts:

Will check and get back to you later.

How Ughelli brotherly?
ughelli tight like old mama rapper ooo
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
joshdroided:
ughelli tight like old mama rapper ooo

E go soon soft like today bread.....E dey God hand.

I was there this evening to make a personal delivery but back to Warri

PS : The supplier hasn't responded in respect to your inquiry.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Xtrasmooth404 ......A nairalander I met one-on-one today in my quest for a better day grin Ughelli zone..... Delta state representing.

Thanks for the patronage sire.

#Team Elephone G7.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Available Phones......

* THL 5000 = #46,000

* THL 4000 = #22,000

Available Power Banks.....

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
joshdroided:

I take it you mean Asus Zenphone5 2GB+16GB = #37,000.

To Ughelli is almost at no cost, am Warri based so its a physical transaction.

Good Morning.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by joshdroided: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
tyconcepts:

I take it you mean Asus Zenphone5 2GB+16GB = #37,000.

To Ughelli is almost at no cost, am Warri based so its a physical transaction.

Good Morning.
no bé zenfone5. Na zenfone2 their latest flagship
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by joshdroided: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Na d pic b dis.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by joshdroided: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Zenfone2. With android 5.0 and. D volume bottons dey d back like lgg3

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by OCTAVO: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
joshdroided:
Awesome phone, saw the specs on gsmarena. It will be released by March 2015.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Jst received my client's package.... Am yet to tell him dou... Want to have a first hand review on it first....

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2015
joshdroided:

My bad.....Its not been released yet. I would quote you when it does.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by XtraSmooth404: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
tyconcepts:
Xtrasmooth404 ......A nairalander I met one-on-one today in my quest for a better day grin Delta state representing.

Thanks for the patronage sire.

#Team Elephone G7.
lol it's nice doing business with u. G7 rocks! grin
#back to pressing mode.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello tyconcepts and fans I greet you all.

Please I want to know if the China hols will affect your business activities as I will probably place an order for a device before very soon
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BrightDeGea(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordfalcao:
lwkmd guy you dy mark me so? Chai.... You dy observe wella, well after watching the review, leagoo lead7 is my dream phone.... Hahahaha
stop asking for reviews up and down, like seriously you dey fall ur hand, buy phone if u wan buy phone, na wa for u ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.