Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299590 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by justfree1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Received perfectly. You try no be small grin kiss
tyconcepts:

Your Jiayu S3 was waybilled via EMS to your location yesterday alongside some freebies you very well deserved.

#Patronage... Appreciated
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2015
justfree1:
Received perfectly. You try no be small grin kiss

You are appreciated.

Enjoy the Jiayu life!

Meanwhile.... Do start teaching me that your specialty ooo!

#Twitching impatiently
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
sleemoon:
Just to say Howdy... Aje awa ooo... Ameen

Mo wa aiite.

Bawo ni?

Amin!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by justfree1(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Heheheh spent yesterday updating the ROM cheesy
tyconcepts:

You are appreciated.

Enjoy the Jiayu life!

#Twitching impatiently

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2015
We sell phones & power banks here...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by qazwsxedcrfv(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Judah031:
As @ yesterday d stubborn goat @ d realm of our monetary affairs(CBN) yesternite was talking about d naira going down 2 #187 to d #210 d country has been complainin on. Pls madam ty,sorry 4 my wahala mam,any news on kingzone n3 plus n kingzone z1 specs(http://kingzonez1.com/specs.html )&price ,i heard dere products are very good.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oga oo... Una se wetin dollar rate cause for dis thread? Chai.... Ty wetin happen naa
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by samdean(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
pls am looking for tablet of 7" price range of 20 to 24k is any? and how much will it cost to send to Benue state
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2015
sleemoon:
Oga oo... Una se wetin dollar rate cause for dis thread? Chai.... Ty wetin happen naa

We don't cut off the head because of headache......Exchange rates can't stop business here.

Had to go offline to attend to my health.... Have been down with malaria and still on meds.

Recovery is sure and been back & steady is certain.

#Health Is Wealth
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2015
samdean:
pls am looking for tablet of 7" price range of 20 to 24k is any? and how much will it cost to send to Benue state

Pipo T3 = #24,000 with leather case (no keyboard case)

Waybill to Benue = #2,500.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

I still don't have it.

#Bepatient.

Still waiting for the price of the ainol ax9 tab...@Ty
Goodmorning all!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2015
chuksp09:

Still waiting for the price of the ainol ax9 tab...@Ty
Goodmorning all!

#32,000 with accessories.

Waybill to Abakaliki = #2,000

Total = #34,000.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Phones On Ground ;

Phones ;

* Ulefone Be Pro = #36,000

* Cubot X9 = #30,000

Power Banks ;

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

* Pineng 20000mAh = #7,000

Call/WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

#32,000 with accessories.

Waybill to Abakaliki = #2,000

Total = #34,000.
thank u so much, expect my call anytime from now!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

We don't cut off the head because of headache......Exchange rates can't stop business here.

Had to go offline to attend to my health.... Have been down with malaria and still on meds.

#Health Is Wealth
Heyya... Pele sweetie... Hop u getting better... Pele dear
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by amadika(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

#Health Is Wealth

Wishing u a speedy recovery.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by grinface98(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:
Cubot X9 is the cheapest 2GB RAM/16GB ROM, Octa core phone I know for now.....

Think of iPhone 6 built.....Think Cubot X9.
Would u recommend dis fone for me? People are saying d fone is not good overall dat i shuld add like 5k to get a Jiayu which is far better. Pls advise me on dis. Thanks!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by samdean(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
tyconcepts:

Pipo T3 = #24,000 with leather case (no keyboard case)

Waybill to Benue = #2,500.

Thank you.

with keyboard case how much? will the case work with tecno P9?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by DukeNija(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
tyconcepts:

You are appreciated.

Enjoy the Jiayu life!

#Twitching impatiently

So I want the Jiayu s3, how much is it? I live in Lagos.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
grinface98:
Would u recommend dis fone for me? People are saying d fone is not good overall dat i shuld add like 5k to get a Jiayu which is far better. Pls advise me on dis. Thanks!

Yes I would recommend it.

Secondly, they didn't tell you the phone isn't good, they advised you according to your budget and their desire.

Jiayu is a brand name so is Cubot...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
samdean:

with keyboard case how much? will the case work with tecno P9?

With the Keyboard case = #34,000

Its a universal keyboard so Yes.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
DukeNija:

So I want the Jiayu s3, how much is it? I live in Lagos.

2gb ram = #44,000
3gb ram = #52,000

Waybill to Lagos = #1,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
sleemoon:

Heyya... Pele sweetie... Hop u getting better... Pele dear

Better with each day.

#God Win

amadika:

Wishing u a speedy recovery.

Thanks.

I appreciate.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by akher5e(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls ty I would like to ask u if u deal on lenovo fones and if u do,pls I would like to know if you have lenovo k3 music lemon
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Abusule007: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
How much is elephone p3000s now?
Wen will it be available?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
akher5e:
pls ty I would like to ask u if u deal on lenovo fones and if u do,pls I would like to know if you have lenovo k3 music lemon

Yes I can deal on Lenovo phones.

Lenovo K3 = Available on your demand.

Let me pull up price.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Abusule007:
How much is elephone p3000s now?
Wen will it be available?

Available on your demand.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Power Banks!........Power Banks!!.......Power Banks!!! ;

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by anikum: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
TY ......SUP SIS..... HMMMM ON LEAGOO, IS LEAD 7 SUPERIOR TO LEAD 1 AND PLZ WHAT IS THE PRICE QUOTE FOR THEM..NEED TO GET ANOTHER LEAGOO...AND WICH IS YOUR PICK PROFESSIONALLY?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Bigdocemo(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2015
tyconcepts:
Power Banks!........Power Banks!!.......Power Banks!!! ;

* Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #7,000

Did you have ROMOSS SENSE 4 10400mAh Power Bank
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
anikum:
TY ......SUP SIS..... HMMMM ON LEAGOO, IS LEAD 7 SUPERIOR TO LEAD 1 AND PLZ WHAT IS THE PRICE QUOTE FOR THEM..NEED TO GET ANOTHER LEAGOO...AND WICH IS YOUR PICK PROFESSIONALLY?

Yes Lead 7 is superior to Lead 1

Leagoo Lead 7 = #30,000

I'd pick Lead 7 over Lead 1.....#MyChoice

Anikum....How are you doing?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Bigdocemo:

Did you have ROMOSS SENSE 4 10400mAh Power Bank

No I don't.

Pineng 10000mAh available with guarantee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.