Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299314 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by walesdam(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Confirmed sire.

Alas we have a deal going smiley
Hello TY, pls how does cubetalk 9x 16/32gig version cost? Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
bioduneberry:

Pls how do i order for it?

You can order from me.....Its in stock.

* Inquiry >>>>> Conclusion
* Payment >>>>> Delivery >>>>> Confirmation

Its a Win-Win.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
walesdam:

Hello TY, pls how does cubetalk 9x 16/32gig version cost? Thanks

Not in stock but available on your demand.

16gb = #48,000
32gb = #53,000

Already ordering a piece for twaintoy.....You can join.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bioduneberry(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

You can order from me.....Its in stock.

* Inquiry >>>>> Conclusion
* Payment >>>>> Delivery >>>>> Confirmation

Its a Win-Win.

Okay. Let's start. How will it reach me, how much will it cost (the product + delivery) and how many days will it take before i get it? Am staying in lagos.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by ifechez: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello Madam, can you get Jiayu F2 for me to PH? And how much?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2015
bioduneberry:

Okay. Let's start. How will it reach me, how much will it cost (the product + delivery) and how many days will it take before i get it? Am staying in lagos.

I waybill to Lagos via Agofure parcel service (Agofure Motors) and they shuttle Warri - Lagos on daily basis, they have offices in Ojota, Mile 2, Jibowu, Iyana-Ipaja so you can choose which of the offices closest to you where you can easily pick up your package.

You receive in 24hours after payment.

Pineng 10000mAh = #4,500
Waybill = #1,000
Total = #5,500.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
ifechez:
Hello Madam, can you get Jiayu F2 for me to PH? And how much?

Jiayu F2 = #32,000
Waybill to Port Harcourt = #1,500

Total = #33,500

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bioduneberry(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

I waybill to Lagos via Agofure parcel service (Agofure Motors) and they shuttle Warri - Lagos on daily basis, they have offices in Ojota, Mile 2, Jibowu, Iyana-Ipaja so you can choose which of the offices closest to you where you can easily pick up your package.

You receive in 24hours after payment.

Pineng 10000mAh = #4,500
Waybill = #1,000
Total = #5,500.

Thank you.

okay no problem. Mile 2 is closer to my place. Send me the payment details i will get back to you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
bioduneberry:

okay no problem. Mile 2 is closer to my place. Send me the payment details i will get back to you.

Reach me via call, text message or whatsapp : 08036965028.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Obonganwan, what's the latest price for Cube Talk79 Octa Core U55GT-C8? A friend is interested.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
IdeeEsperanza:
Obonganwan, what's the latest price for Cube Talk79 Octa Core U55GT-C8? A friend is interested.

Long time!

Cube Talk79 is elusive for now but let me inquire and get back to you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by nmadu1: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
How much is bbz10 ty?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
nmadu1:
How much is bbz10 ty?

Sorry!
I don't deal blackberries.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by InZA: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tyconcepts

Hi, nice work you're doing here, I couldn't go through all the pages to see if any of the pages spots the question I'm about to ask , going through all 122 pages is quite painstaking you would agree, so pardon me if you've already answered a similar question in previous pages.

I'm looking to buy a phone with the following key features
- 2G RAM/16G ROM
- 5" or 5.5"(preferably the latter)
- Battery capacity of atleast 3000mah
- Dual micro sims
- O.S(Not below Jelly bean)

Please what are your suggestions

My highest budgeted price is 40k

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jeebz: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
TyConcepts,

Is the Meizu M1 Note 32GB available and the price?

I'm based in Lagos
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
InZA:
Tyconcepts

Hi, nice work you're doing here, I couldn't go through all the pages to see if any of the pages spots the question I'm about to ask , going through all 122 pages is quite painstaking you would agree, so pardon me if you've already answered a similar question in previous pages.

I'm looking to buy a phone with the following key features
- 2G RAM/16G ROM
- 5" or 5.5"(preferably the latter)
- Battery capacity of atleast 3000mah
- Dual micro sims
- O.S(Not below Jelly bean)

Please what are your suggestions

My highest budgeted price is 40k

More than glad to answer your questions coz reading all 122 pages is a herculean task n I hate to stress my clients smiley

Ulefone Be Pro meets your requirements (Its 5.5inch as your desire), the battery capacity is 2600mAh, you can be rest assured its juice measures up to 3000mAh, and at 35k you get to save a few naira.

What say you?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
jeebz:
TyConcepts,

Is the Meizu M1 Note 32GB available and the price?

I'm based in Lagos

Not in stock but can make it available to Lagos on your request.

Priced @ #52,000.
Waybill to Lagos @ #1,500
Total = #53,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by InZA: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

More than glad to answer your questions coz reading all 122 pages is a herculean task n I hate to stress my clients smiley

Ulefone Be Pro meets your requirements (Its 5.5inch as your desire), the battery capacity is 2600mAh, you can be rest assured its juice measures up to 3000mAh, and at 35k you get to save a few naira.

What say you?

Thank you for replying.

To be honest, I'm a heavy phone user (especially with the Internet) and even that 3000mah I gave was me just being modest, so that 2600mah would not cut it for me at all.

If that's the only option you have, I would have to pass, but I would check for reviews on YouTube, if I like what I see by popular opinion I will give you a mention.

Cheers.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
InZA:

Thank you for replying.

To be honest, I'm a heavy phone user (especially with the Internet) and even that 3000mah I gave was me just being modest, so that 2600mah would not cut it for me at all.

If that's the only option you have, I would have to pass, but I would check for reviews on YouTube, if I like what I see by popular opinion I will give you a mention.

Cheers.

Your specs don't come with the large battery capacity you want.

You can probably up your budget and settle for Jiayu S3 either the 2gb or 3gb version.

In any case your wish is my command.

NB : Power banks has been known to aid "Heavy users".

Cheers!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by icequeeTM(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tyconcepts,help a sister out..have you gotten the elephone p 7000? and how much is thl 5000 now?thanks and anticipating ur reply
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by icequeeTM(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
weezii:
Happy easter tyconcepts and family.

Need price list for:
- jiayu f2;
- jiayu s3 2gb version
- elephone p6000
- elephone p3000s

Need to get one now the rates have dropped grin
i know se i go catch u here,how fr?na IceQueen dey hail o..still dey find fone
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by InZA: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

Your specs don't come with the large battery capacity you want.

You can probably up your budget and settle for Jiayu S3 either the 2gb or 3gb version.

In any case your wish is my command.

NB : Power banks has been known to aid "Heavy users".

Cheers!!!

Truth is I've never been one used to toting a power bank, particularly because I've been using Gionee M2( 4000mah) for a while, so you would understandably relate with my scepticism for anything less than 3000mah. That said, I've being going through several reviews online and so far I can say it's a pretty good phone....If I choose to get the phone from you, how long will it take from payment on my end till delivery.

By the way, you no need put "!!!" after your cheers, like say you dey shout for my head grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
InZA:

Truth is I've never been one used to toting a power bank, particularly because I've been using Gionee M2( 4000mah) for a while, so you would understandably relate with my scepticism for anything less than 3000mah. That said, I've being going through several reviews online and so far I can say it's a pretty good phone....If I choose to get the phone from you, how long will it take from payment on my end till delivery.

By the way, you no need put "!!!" after your cheers, like say you dey shout for my head grin

Coming from a Gionee era myself so i can relate.

The mentioned phone is available in stock and its ready for dispatch once payment is confirmed....24hours delivery.

Am loling at the bolded....."!" decreased to one.

Cheers! wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
icequeeTM:
Tyconcepts,help a sister out..have you gotten the elephone p 7000? and how much is thl 5000 now?thanks and anticipating ur reply

Elephone P7000 = Not out on sale yet

Thl 5000 = #46,000

A fellow sister has been helped out smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by InZA: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

Coming from a Gionee era myself so i can relate.

The mentioned phone is available in stock and its ready for dispatch once payment is confirmed....24hours delivery.

Am loling at the bolded....."!" decreased to one.

Cheers! wink

OK then...I would buzz you on what's app when I'm ready. Thank you for the audience so far. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
InZA:

OK then...I would buzz you on what's app when I'm ready. Thank you for the audience so far. smiley

Okay.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi ma'am, I hope u re doing great.

Longie! How is business?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
prindu:
Hi ma'am, I hope u re doing great.

Longie! How is business?

My Prince (In the voice of an Igbo lady) grin

Am fine and going strong.... Hope you are too?

Thanks for checking.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
:::::::Say Hello To The Ultimate Selfie Phone.....INFOCUS M2:::::::

Infocus M2 4G FDD LTE 4.2inch MSM8926 Quad Core 1GB 8G ROM Android 4.4 OS 8MP back/front with flash Camera, Smart Cellphone.

Main Features:

- Qualcomm MSM8926 Quad Core
- 1GB RAM 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 OS
- 4.2inch IPS 1280X768 Touch Screen
- Dual Cameras Front 8.0MP Back 8.0MP with dual flashlight
- Bult-in WiFi Bluetooth GPS

Brand & Model: Foxconn Infocus M2

Highlights;

High performance quad core Qualcomm
HD 4.2" multi-point capacitive touch screen with 768*1280 resolution
Android 4.4 operating system to download apps
8.0MP front camera and 8.0 MP rear camera
Supports Wi-Fi, G-sensor, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio
Supports an external TF card up to 64GB

Main Features;

SIM Card Configuration Dual Sim Card

Phone Standard GSM, WCDMA,4G FDD Lte
Network Support GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 4G: FDD LTE 700/900/1800/2100/2600
Messaging SMS, MMS and group messages
Language Multi - Language

Additional Features

Bluetooth Yes
Supported Audio Formats MP3, MIDI, AMR, AAC, WAV
Supported Video Formats MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI

Operating System Android 4.4

CPU Qualcomm quad core 1.3GHz

Camera
Front camera: 8.0mega pixels with flash
Back camera: 8.0mega pixels,Flash light

FM Radio Supported Yes

Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
GPS Supported Yes

OTG Yes

Data Interface Mini USB 5pin

Earphone Interface 3.5 mm

Tools Calculator, Email, schedule, memo

Others Facebook, Office function

Memory
Built-in Memory RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB
Card Slot External T-flash card up to 64GB
Card Included N/A

Screen

Touch Screen Capacitive touch / OGS
Size of Display 4.2"
Type of Display HD
Resolution 768*1280

Battery & Power
Battery 2010 mAh battery
Charger 100-240V

What's In The Box??
* 1 x Adapter
* 1 x Data Cable
* 1 x User Manual
* 1 x OTG Cable
* 1 x Touch Pen

Price = #23,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mustack: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
tyconcepts:
:::::::Say Hello To The Ultimate Selfie Phone.....INFOCUS M2:::::::

Infocus M2 4G FDD LTE 4.2inch MSM8926 Quad Core 1GB 8G ROM Android 4.4 OS 8MP back/front with flash Camera, Smart Cellphone.

Main Features:

- Qualcomm MSM8926 Quad Core
- 1GB RAM 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 OS
- 4.2inch IPS 1280X768 Touch Screen
- Dual Cameras Front 8.0MP Back 8.0MP with dual flashlight
- Bult-in WiFi Bluetooth GPS

Brand & Model: Foxconn Infocus M2

Highlights;

High performance quad core Qualcomm
HD 4.2" multi-point capacitive touch screen with 768*1280 resolution
Android 4.4 operating system to download apps
8.0MP front camera and 8.0 MP rear camera
Supports Wi-Fi, G-sensor, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio
Supports an external TF card up to 64GB

Main Features;

SIM Card Configuration Dual Sim Card

Phone Standard GSM, WCDMA,4G FDD Lte
Network Support GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 4G: FDD LTE 700/900/1800/2100/2600
Messaging SMS, MMS and group messages
Language Multi - Language

Additional Features

Bluetooth Yes
Supported Audio Formats MP3, MIDI, AMR, AAC, WAV
Supported Video Formats MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI

Operating System Android 4.4

CPU Qualcomm quad core 1.3GHz

Camera
Front camera: 8.0mega pixels with flash
Back camera: 8.0mega pixels,Flash light

FM Radio Supported Yes

Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
GPS Supported Yes

OTG Yes

Data Interface Mini USB 5pin

Earphone Interface 3.5 mm

Tools Calculator, Email, schedule, memo

Others Facebook, Office function

Memory
Built-in Memory RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB
Card Slot External T-flash card up to 64GB
Card Included N/A

Screen

Touch Screen Capacitive touch / OGS
Size of Display 4.2"
Type of Display HD
Resolution 768*1280

Battery & Power
Battery 2010 mAh battery
Charger 100-240V

What's In The Box??
* 1 x Adapter
* 1 x Data Cable
* 1 x User Manual
* 1 x OTG Cable
* 1 x Touch Pen

Price = #23,000
what's the screen type? is it a gorilla glass or ordinary glass?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mustack:

what's the screen type? is it a gorilla glass or ordinary glass?

Normal capacitive glass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.