Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299532 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2015
iSell Phones & Power Banks....

* Ulefone Be Pro = #35,000

* Jiayu F2 = #30,000

* Cubot S200 = #23,000

============================================

* Pineng 10000mAh Power Bank = #4,500

Call or Whatsapp 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by ps3o(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
tyconcepts:

Ulefone Be Pro

Jiayu F2

And more.....

Listed those two because those are the stock on ground related to the specs.

pricetags, pls!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:02pm On May 09, 2015
ps3o:

pricetags, pls!

Ulefone Be Pro = #35,000

Jiayu F2 = #30,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2015

* Jiayu F2 = #30,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sauceEEP(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2015
Anxiously waiting for your pre wedding pics. Wanna see the lady behind tyconcepts because she's a succes story. Happy married life in advance... wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mitchely: 7:50pm On May 11, 2015
Congratulations on your forth coming wedding. May your Union be blessed.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by maxdozie(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

* Jiayu F2 = #30,000

Hello Ty
Am here For the Elephone p7000
According to what I see here .. U can order for The Elephone p7000 now without Reservation Code..
Mind Ordering 1 for Me

http://www.elephone.hk/MerchantSnapActivity.html
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2015
maxdozie:

Hello Ty
Am here For the Elephone p7000
According to what I see here .. U can order for The Elephone p7000 now without Reservation Code..
Mind Ordering 1 for Me

http://www.elephone.hk/MerchantSnapActivity.html

The mentioned link takes me nowhere solid and looks more like a "blind transaction" except you want to take a personal risk.

When the phone becomes available, I can get it with ease and we can do a deal.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
tyconcepts:

* Jiayu F2 = #30,000

How much is the 20000mah pining power bank?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2015
sauceEEP:
Anxiously waiting for your pre wedding pics. Wanna see the lady behind tyconcepts because she's a succes story. Happy married life in advance... wink

Pre wedding pic loaded....Hold for link.

She's the lady in flowery....

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:55pm On May 13, 2015
Peacemaranatha;

Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #8,000.

NB : Your post wasn't properly made so I couldn't quote you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:59pm On May 13, 2015
Mitchely:
Congratulations on your forth coming wedding. May your Union be blessed.

Amen & Thank you Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2015
tyconcepts:
Peacemaranatha;

Pineng 20000mAh Power Bank = #8,000.

NB : Your post wasn't properly made so I couldn't quote you.
which state can you delivered to without a courier cost? What of Ibadan &, can it go for 6500? Pardon me if not how much last?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
peacemaranatha:
which state can you delivered to without a courier cost? What of Ibadan &, can it go for 6500? Pardon me if not how much last?

I deliver in Warri at no cost.

Every other places attracts courier cost.

#6,500 won't fly.....It would have if it was at the last time we discussed power bank.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

I deliver in Warri at no cost.

Every other places attracts courier cost.

#6,500 won't fly.....It would have if it was at the last time we discussed power bank.
yes I know it just that I don't have enough money then. Okay may be I go for the 10400mah 4000naira please?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:32pm On May 15, 2015
peacemaranatha:
yes I know it just that I don't have enough money then. Okay may be I go for the 10400mah 4000naira please?

We could reach a reasonable conclusion if you chat me up.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by busuyi44: 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
BrightDeGea:
Ok mine is black so, yea.

OK. Phone is put in a black carton with a good packaging, inside the box you have the cubot s200 itself, its 3300 mah battery, USB charger, USB cable, user manual or guide, no ear piece i wasn't happy with that but i believe we can get ourselves even a better earpiece.

Design: The design of this phone is a beauty to behold, long, slim, well curved edges like the one of the xperia z3, the side of the phone looks metallic but it's a strong plastic, the volume key and the power button key are on the left hand side, the removable back cover has a leather design like the note 4 but its just plastic but you wouldn't know touching it with you eyes closed and open until you remove it, lol, the awesome part of it is that it has no lose buttons, everything is tight and strong, you can search drop test of this phone on YouTube, seeing is believing, the 13mp camera, the flash and speaker are all at the top, not a good idea for me.

Display: I will try my best to explain this part because it is so awesome, 1280 x 720 resolution, IPS, HD and OGS technology, the color are just great, viewing angle is perfect, display is so mature and crisp, brings out the glory of pictures and videos, this is just too much for a phone with a low price i must say

Battery: its 3300 mah battery is not a sham, with heavy usage, like surfing, playing game, songs, videos and all can take you a whole day without reaching for your charger, light usage will keep you going for about 3 to 4 days.

Camera: 13mp interpolated shooter is sharp and pretty decent for pictures and recording videos and does the night jobs well with its ever strong flash, you can't get that kind of strong flash light from mid range phones, 8mp interpolated front camera is perfect for selfies and video calls with its wide angle.

Multitasking: with its 1GB of RAM multitasking is very good as i witnessed no lags or hangs when playing games, songs videos, i minimized 12 apps and the phone was still going fast without lags or hangs. and it doesn't get hot at all like you find in most mid range phones.

Touch Response: Response is great. its fast fluid and accurate no lags or ish on this part, it works perfectly well.

Network Reception: unlike some phones with issue with its signals the Cubot S200 Signal reception is working perfectly well, GPS, Bluetooth, Hotknot WiFi and WiFi Hotspot all works perfectly fine.

Android apps: yea, playstore, gmail, mail and all other needful Android system apps are all complete on this phone.

Video and gaming: plays HD videos, well with great viewing angles this phone also plays HD games without any sort of lags, modern combat, dead trigger, asphalt 8 and other run smoothly on this phone.

Storage: it comes with 8GB internal storage, 2GB for Android and 6GB for the user. you can connect external Storage to the phone because it support OTG function.

Gesture: This is the effizy part of it, double tap, draw a letter ''C" to open your dialer and many more gestures to unlock the Cubot S200.

That's my little review of the Cubot S200 which i got from TY Concepts, its a cheap mtk android phone with magnificent specs, if there is any part I did not touch you can ask me about it.

Pix and SS coming.

Is first sim slot for a standard/mini sim card while the 2nd sim slot for a micro sim card? Is 3G internet service available to d two sim slots or just confined to 1st sim slot ? Can I change d imei of the 1st slot slot for Glo BIS compatibility? How many of 8GB interna memory available to users for applications download? Thanks in advance as I look forward to receive your response

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

We could reach a reasonable conclusion if you chat me up.
Okay on whatsapp then
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 11:02am On May 17, 2015
current price for cubetalk 9x 16gb version and transport to owerri please ??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2015
In Stock....

* Jiayu S3 3GB Ram

* Lenovo K3 Note

* Umi Hammer

* Jiayu F2

Call Or Whatsapp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:38am On May 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by madgoat(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2015
tyconcepts:

Do you sell smart wrist watches plz?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2015
madgoat:
Do you sell smart wrist watches plz?

Yes I do.....On your order.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by madgoat(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
tyconcepts:

Yes I do.....On your order.

Is there a way i can see pictures (smart wrist watches) and prices of possible products here so that i can make a choice?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:51pm On May 23, 2015
In Stock For Immediate Dispatch....

* Jiayu S3 3GB Ram = #48,000

* Lenovo K3 Note = #40,000

* Umi Hammer = #32,000

* Jiayu F2 = #29,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2015
Still selling phones, tablets & power banks...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tunah2012: 12:37am On May 25, 2015
tyconcepts:
In Stock For Immediate Dispatch....
* Jiayu S3 3GB Ram = #48,000
* Lenovo K3 Note = #40,000
* Umi Hammer = #32,000
* Jiayu F2 = #29,000

what is d bat3 capacity of jiayu f2
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:24am On May 25, 2015
tunah2012:
what is d bat3 capacity of jiayu f2

3000mAh.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:53am On May 25, 2015
Available......

Jiayu S3 3gb Ram (Black) with Leather case, Silicon case, Screen film, Otg cable, Touch pen, Earphone, Card reader, USB cable & Charger @ #48,000.

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:57am On May 25, 2015
Available......

Lenovo K3 Note (White) with Leather case, Silicon case, Screen film, Otg cable, Touch pen, Earphone, Card reader, USB cable & Charger @ #40,000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:03am On May 25, 2015
Available......

Umi Hammer (Black) with Customized leather case, Touch pen, Otg cable, Screen film, Card reader, Earphone, USB cable & Charger @ #32,000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:15am On May 25, 2015
Available......

Jiayu F2 (Black) with Silicon case, Otg cable, Touch pen, Screen film, Earphone, Card reader, USB cable & Charger @ #29,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.