Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298520 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cyif2003(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
bro which power banks do u sell?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by elijahdre(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
happy married life dear.U will enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by akher5e(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Anyone heard of mstar s700
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonexy11:
I need elephone p5000. What is the price. I am in pH
sad

Instead of Elephone P5000 I would advise THL 5000....Ask for reasons, and you will get it.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
jahstech:
Please I need to see your tabs, either 7 or 8" with good price and moderate fee.

It would be easier if you state your budget....Then we call up tabs in that range.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
weezii:
Happy married life Mrs Tyconcepts. May God bless your union today and fill your marriage with happiness, love and the likes. Couldn't be there but I wish you well all the same.

Still rocking my jiayu f2 from her

callydon:
Happiest married life to u madam T.Y, may God bless ur home.

ibrash600:
HML mama TY.. May God bless d union + Today is my Bro wedding too.. enjoy ursef mama TY. grin

beesan:
Happy married life madam, May God bless your new home, and may it be filled with love, favors and success.

avicky:
TY concepts kan bai.
Iyalaje 1 of gbogbo Nairaland.
Happy Married Life. Eyin Iyawo oni m'eni o.
Okunrin abiro, obinrin abiye.
I wish you a blissful and fruitful marriage.

initialize:
Happy Married Life Tyconcepts kiss

***I see u viewing when I came in.... What's the meaning of that.

Funmi, go and shekini yen fun alhaji right now...

Jeffy1206:
Enjoy your day dear Mrs... grin

May God see you through the stress and enjoy your marriage...

elijahdre:
happy married life dear.U will enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage

God bless you all for the wishes.....100folds of all you wish me I wish you too.

Initialize....Thanks for that 7mins call a day before the D-day, it was what my grumpy nerves needed wink

6 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
cyif2003:
bro which power banks do u sell?

I sell PINENG power banks Sir.

10000mAh & 20000mAh respectively.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Meanwhile am still on leave till the Honey finishes from the Moon.

Better deals >>>>>

Better offers >>>>>

Better side kicks >>>>>

Better services >>>>>

To be expected from this stables when I resume duties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
elrony:
@tyconcepts , can you help me get asus zenphone2?

Yes I can.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by initialize(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

God bless you all for the wishes.....100folds of all you wish me I wish you too.

Initialize....Thanks for that 7mins call a day before the D-day, it was what my grumpy nerves needed wink

You deserve more.... That it took you 3 days to be able to get out to buy data then come online shows the fitness of MrTY.

Now I don dey fear to throw kiss anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jahstech: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

It would be easier if you state your budget....Then we call up tabs in that range.

Thank you.
Between 25-35k, good ones, I mean the best you can offer me within that range, and I would love to know your address in warri so I can pay a visit if possible, am in Sapele
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHANGE OF NAME

I, formerly known as Miss Akinlade Funmi now wish to be known and addressed as Mrs Tuoyo Funmi. All former documents remain valid.

The General public, Nairaland & My esteemed customers should please take note.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by primeson1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
wow...well noted...congrats
tyconcepts:
CHANGE OF NAME
I, formerly known as Miss Akinlade Funmi now wish to be known and addressed as Mrs Tuoyo Funmi. All former documents remain valid.

tuoyo.....name of kicc pastor in akure... grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2015
initialize:

You deserve more.... That it took you 3 days to be able to get out to buy data then come online shows the fitness of MrTY.

Now I don dey fear to throw kiss anyhow grin

I didn't actually go out to get data though....Data was brought for me as I was too tired....#MrTY toh fit tongue (This conversation is all rights reserved to ONLY initialize).

Throw the kiss...Its Init and MrTY knows wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2015
primeson1:
wow...well noted...congrats

tuoyo.....name of kicc pastor in akure... grin

Mr Primeson1 the stalker of Evathyst tongue.....Thanks dear.

That pastor now my in law #ClaimingRights
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by primeson1(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
AHAHAHAAHA

stalker indeed.

are u serious about the in law thing?

tyconcepts:

Mr Primeson1 the stalker of Evalyst tongue.....Thanks dear.

That pastor now my in law #ClaimingRights
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
primeson1:
AHAHAHAAHA

stalker indeed.

are u serious about the in law thing?

Was joking dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
tyconcepts:
CHANGE OF NAME

Chai... I missed the D-day sha...

Mrs Tuoyo Funmi AKA TYwizzy..
M so sorry I couldn't get through to you dat day.. Was sick as at that time... Hope my Wedding wishes aren't too late...

I wish you long life and prosperity in good health and wealth...
Nd to ur hubby
Wishing him long wives <haaaa... Sorry> life and prosperity too plus 10 beautiful children minus sorrows nd untimely death multiplied by happiness and prosperity..... Ameen..

Edited version = please how much can i get D Cube screen...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
[b][b]Happy married life MRS FUNMI TUOYO(formerly TYCONCEPT)wish you the very best of blessings in your marriage.[/b]
For your delivery service,kindly contact us via our signature,we offer the fastest delivery service so far,you can check our thread to confirm that.[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2015
DISCLAIMER

This is to duly inform all nairalanders, especially my esteemed customers that TYCONCEPTS is not in anyway in affiliation with tylogistics1 or any other individual registered here on nairaland.

Our communication channels remain same;

Call or WhatsApp : 08036965028

BBM Pin : 7F30D384

Email : tyconcepts13@gmail.com.

Thanks for you patronage & referrals.

God Bless You.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
jahstech:

Between 25-35k, good ones, I mean the best you can offer me within that range, and I would love to know your address in warri so I can pay a visit if possible, am in Sapele

There is ;

* Pipo T3 = #26,000

* Cube Talk 8h = #26,000

* Ainol AX3 = #26,000

* Pipo U7 = #32,000

* Ainol BW1 II = #32,000

All with complete accessories.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Happy married life MRS FUNMI TUOYO(formerly TYCONCEPT)wish you the very best of blessings in your marriage.[/b]
For your delivery service,kindly contact us via our signature,we offer the fastest delivery service so far,you can check our thread to confirm that.[/b]

Thank you for your prayers & wishes...God bless you.

CORRECTION : I am not formerly "TYCONCEPTS".... I am and will always be " TYCONCEPTS".

I look forward to using your services when I resume and hope for the best.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by twaintoy(f): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maami TY, happy married life. Plenty twins ooo. Plz, do u have power banks for sale? If yes,state the Ones u have, the specs and the prices.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
twaintoy:
Maami TY, happy married life. Plenty twins ooo. Plz, do u have power banks for sale? If yes,state the Ones u have, the specs and the prices.
Thanks ma'am.

Amin to all your wishes ..... Wish you same 100%.

I have Pineng 10000mAh power bank in stock = #4,500.

If you are looking at buying a PB for your Cube Talk 9x, please go for the 20000mAh variant of Pineng which I currently don't have in stock.

Thank you ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
sleemoon:

Chai... I missed the D-day sha...

Mrs Tuoyo Funmi AKA TYwizzy..
M so sorry I couldn't get through to you dat day.. Was sick as at that time... Hope my Wedding wishes aren't too late...

I wish you long life and prosperity in good health and wealth...
Nd to ur hubby
Wishing him long wives <haaaa... Sorry>life and prosperity too plus 10 beautiful children minus sorrows nd untimely death multiplied by happiness and prosperity..... Ameen..

Edited version = please how much can i get D Cube screen...

I almost disfriended you but had a rethink.

Thanks for the positive wishes.... God bless you richly.

We talk about your replacement screen when I'm full back....For now allow me "Jaiye Ori Mi".

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by twaintoy(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

Amin to all your wishes ..... Wish you same 100%.

I have Pineng 10000mAh power bank in stock = #4,500.

If you are looking at buying a PB for your Cube Talk 9x, please go for the 20000mAh variant of Pineng which I currently don't have in stock.

Thank you ma'am.
maami, dat cube talk na bomb ooo, d battery dey last die, if not for anything, the battery is 120% good. I love d tab. Wanna use d PB for my HTC, d one am using is getting old and going off, so I need a replaement.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
twaintoy:
maami, dat cube talk na bomb ooo, d battery dey last die, if not for anything, the battery is 120% good. I love d tab. Wanna use d PB for my HTC, d one am using is getting old and going off, so I need a replaement.

In Cube Talk we trust ...... Its safe to love Cube.

Pineng 10000mAh can serve your HTC well.

#iTrust
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by twaintoy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

In Cube Talk we trust ...... Its safe to love Cube.

Pineng 10000mAh can serve your HTC well.

#iTrust
Ok ma'am. How can I get it?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
twaintoy:
Ok ma'am. How can I get it?

Via courier same way u got your tablet.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by twaintoy(f): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2015
tyconcepts:

Via courier same way u got your tablet.
OK. Will get back to u soon.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
twaintoy:
OK. Will get back to u soon.

Okay ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning & Happy Weekend....

Am Back wink grin smiley

#Lets Do Business

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.